dave47

WANTED: Leather Strap for Omega Planet Ocean

dave47

Hi, gang!

I'm searching for a rubber or leather strap for my OMEGA GOOD PLANET Planet Ocean.  I'd like it to match the bezel colors -- blue with orange stitching. Lug width is 24mm.  If anyone knows where I can access one, of if they have one, please drop me a PM.

Thanks!

dave

fatarms

Dave, I've had pretty good success with StrapCo straps in the past.  Pretty nice and really cheap.  CHeck these out:  Just choose the 24mm and the color scheme :)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/StrapsCo-Vintage-Thick-Watch-Band-Strap-in-Blue-w-Heavy-Duty-Contrast-Stitching/162147841789

https://www.ebay.com/itm/StrapsCo-Premium-Silicone-Rubber-Waterproof-Mens-Watch-Strap-Divers-Band/162227614653

BadApple
ericocean

Wow, seriously?

fatarms
43 minutes ago, ericocean said:

Wow, seriously?

Yeah, seriously.  If not, he wouldn't have posted this want to buy.  People have different tastes.  Since your interests are art and painting, I think you should know that by now.  If you want to threadcrap, do it elsewhere.

Good luck with your search, Dave.

RepGuy
44 minutes ago, fatarms said:

Yeah, seriously.  If not, he wouldn't have posted this want to buy.  People have different tastes.  Since your interests are art and painting, I think you should know that by now.  If you want to threadcrap, do it elsewhere.

graphic_design_is_my_passion.png

ericocean
8 hours ago, fatarms said:

You don’t understand, comment has nothing to do with is choices.  Your avatar? Go do that to yourself.

TRANSPORTER

Badapple, im loving your PO and the deployment that it's on, pray tell where did you get that choice little number, none of your links find a strap like that one, I need one in black and orange for my 45mm PO pumpkin

narikaa

Used to get these from Watchbandcenter

Orange%20Strap.JPG?raw=1

Orange%20Strap%202.JPG?raw=1

RUSH2112
3 hours ago, ericocean said:

You don’t understand, comment has nothing to do with is choices.  Your avatar? Go do that to yourself.

Fuck off

RanDee

I have a black omega leather strap for the planet ocean. PM me if you are still interested @dave47