SaibreX

Panerai Certificate numbering

SaibreX

Hello folks,

As I am planning to buy this PAM 111 watch, I have one question about the numbers on the certificate that I cannot find on the watch nor warranty card. I understand that 'Watch Rate Certificate' numbers can be only unique for a certificate, however, what about 'Movement' numbers? Can I see them anywhere on the watche's movement or case too? Any help would be appreciated.

IisdleW.png

Edited by SaibreX

Wriggles

Certificates can be forged. Prime rule in buying is buy the seller then the watch. If you're having doubts about authenticity then have you done your due diligence on the seller? 

To be honest you'd be probably better off asking this question on Paneristi

SaibreX
9 minutes ago, Wriggles said:

Certificates can be forged. Prime rule in buying is buy the seller then the watch. If you're having doubts about authenticity then have you done your due diligence on the seller? 

To be honest you'd be probably better off asking this question on Paneristi

He seems reliable. He got my trust and offers to meet in person if I want to. I just want to know more people opinion about the numbers so I know where to check if there is any way or they are just random numbers.

deju

Do you have a movement shot?

you can buy Gen certificates on ebay for any watch and sell a fake so movement shot is best on watches with that movement

SaibreX
9 minutes ago, deju said:

Do you have a movement shot?

you can buy Gen certificates on ebay for any watch and sell a fake so movement shot is best on watches with that movement

It' all you can see from those 2 pictures.

Screen_Shot_2018_02_19_at_16_33_40.png

Screen_Shot_2018_02_19_at_16_34_10.png

deju

need a full on focused high resolution, So far IMHO it looks like the cogs might be Chinese so would want proper picture close up 

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1133/1936/products/IMG_4955_ea7db101-4fef-4431-9b17-9a22c9164895.jpg <<this res is slightly better. 

They also take Paypal so thats a plus. 

CG looks gen compared to V4.