Danojk

New to the watch scene, from Dublin!

Danojk

Hey guys,

New to the watch scene but have become extremely interested and looking to read more about movements etc. 

I have one rep at the moment, have another one in mind but would like to find more info on the quality and movements.

Also looking to find where you can get branded box reps if anyone can help point me in that direction? 

Cheers!

Wriggles

Read all the new members threads, a wealth of info to start with

Why the boxes? The rep boxes tend to be shit quality

Danojk

Hi Wriggles,

Thanks for the reply, Ive started to read and learn from those new member threads and il be busy for a few days with that :happy:

I would like a box for the watch. I just want one to be honest. Do you know where I can get them? I know you said the quality isnt great, but Im not trying to flaunt this as a real watch, just would like the branded box to go with the watch. Its Breiling that Im looking for if you can help?

Thanks!

Wriggles

A number of the dealers sell them, but they're a waste of money imo. Better spend a bit extra and pick up some genuine boxes on the bay or the likes of gumtree/Craigslist etc, might get them in some of the gen forums as well

Glaude

Hi Danojk, welcome on board !

Wriggles is right, the rep boxes are mostly crappy, and especially the breitling ones !
If they were dirt cheap, why not, but priced as they are, they don't worth the trouble, try to see for gen on the bay !