Sirob

Big Difference In Price From One TD... Why?

Sirob

Hi guys,

I'm new to replicas and to this forum. I was looking for an omega seamaster planet ocean and I looked at all the TD's websites. One of the TD's had their price significantly lower.  From your experience and opinion, why is that?

It was a 1:1. They all had similar movements and everything.

Thanks

RussP

Similar or same?

Big difference. 

Sirob
28 minutes ago, RussP said:

Similar or same?

Big difference. 

The same as far as I could tell.

fatarms

1:1 reps don't exist. 

Links to the watches?

Sirob

All other TD's are around $400+ mark. The pf-828 guy is at $268.

Sirob

bump?

wolfwood

I believe perfect clone one is not the same watch.  If you take a look at other TDs, the JHF one are all about the same price.

Go to the Omega section and do some research on the JHF model.

Sirob

I'm very new. Where do I go to look at the  JHF? From what I understand is that there are 4 manufacturing companies. Noob. BP, ARF and JF. Am I right?

Wat makes you specifically recommend the JHF?

What manufacturer is this? https://www.pf-828.com/omcpo45-302-planet-ocean-chrono-ss-ru-black-a-7750.html?___SID=U  and how can you tell what manufacturer that is? Why the price difference?

Thanks

RussP
4 hours ago, fatarms said:

1:1 reps don't exist. 

Links to the watches?

But most TD's claim that their products are 1:1 copies of the original. 

Shame on them for blatantly lying. 

I'll have to get rid of all my supposedly 1:1 reps now.

Thank God for your timely post and advice as you have saved me 000's.

Luxuracer
11 hours ago, Sirob said:

Hi guys,

I'm new to replicas and to this forum. I was looking for an omega seamaster planet ocean and I looked at all the TD's websites. One of the TD's had their price significantly lower.  From your experience and opinion, why is that?

It was a 1:1. They all had similar movements and everything.

Thanks

If you look closely, they are two completely different watch. The dial, the bezel insert, the movement deco.

Also the movements are not the same. OM Factory (listed on trusty time) movement has working chrono functional @3:00 Subdial Counter. The watch on perfect clones has   - Faux Min and Hour @3.00 Subdial Counter ( No Functions).

Glaude
11 hours ago, Luxuracer said:

If you look closely, they are two completely different watch. The dial, the bezel insert, the movement deco.

Also the movements are not the same. OM Factory (listed on trusty time) movement has working chrono functional @3:00 Subdial Counter. The watch on perfect clones has   - Faux Min and Hour @3.00 Subdial Counter ( No Functions).

Nope the @3 is also functionnal on the PF model :

Hours, Mins , Secs (9.00 Subdial), Date (6.00 Set Via Crown), Chrongraph : 3.00 Subdial - Faux Min and Hour Counter ( No Functions), Start/Stop : 2.00 Pusher, Rest 4.00 Pusher

Luxuracer
3 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Nope the @3 is also functionnal on the PF model :

Hours, Mins , Secs (9.00 Subdial), Date (6.00 Set Via Crown), Chrongraph : 3.00 Subdial - Faux Min and Hour Counter ( No Functions), Start/Stop : 2.00 Pusher, Rest 4.00 Pusher

You need to change to a new translator ... @Glaude !

@GingerBubba can you help him!?!

Glaude

Or you need to learn Chinese English, go to DHGate more King Luxu !

I always use PF as a TD, when he uses this sort of phrasing, with a "-" it means that only min and hour counter are faux.

I've heard that JD is doing English course, maybe a little hard for you, but I'm sure you can keep up a little... :D 

Luxuracer
45 minutes ago, Glaude said:

......... it means that only min and hour counter are faux.

Oh my God ... OK ... OK ... I need to fucking calm down!

Breath in ... breath out ... breath in ... breath out ...

The minute and hour chrono counter is @3 subdial ... when it stated that the min and hour counter are faux ... it meant @3 subdial is NOT functional.

Glaude
16 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

Oh my God ... OK ... OK ... I need to fucking calm down!

Breath in ... breath out ... breath in ... breath out ...

The minute and hour chrono counter is @3 subdial ... when it stated that the min and hour counter are faux ... it meant @3 subdial is NOT functional.

Yes so the min and hour counter are faux, but the @3 subdial is working, god, learn your language King ...

(Obvious troll wasn't so obvious...)

Luxuracer
14 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Yes so the min and hour counter are faux, but the @3 subdial is working, god, learn your language King ...

I got it ... don't you worry!

So the @3 subdial is functional ... and the BIG minute and hour counter (hands) are faux.

Glaude

No, you're wrong again !

The normal minute and normal hour hands are faux, the subdial @3 work as a chrono and the dial @6 is the second, there's no big minute and big hour hand on this watch.

Go look at Genius thread in the VIP section, he can have some nice prescription glasses from DHgate

persianpirate

anyone else notice that both watches are set to almost the same time on the same date?:daffy:

WlIh9Y4.jpg

yRfPNDQ.jpg

Glaude

Pictures are probably sent unmarked by factory and then TD put their mark on it

Luxuracer
7 minutes ago, persianpirate said:

anyone else notice that both watches are set to almost the same time on the same date?:daffy:

I will let you in a secret ... @persianpirate ... Gen watches are set at 10:`10 ... Rep watches are set at 1:50 .... ;)

Sirob

Thanks for your help guys. Do you know which TD has the most accurate Seamaster Planet Ocean?  Of course the cheaper the better for my wallet.

Thanks again

persianpirate
1 hour ago, Luxuracer said:

I will let you in a secret ... @persianpirate ... Gen watches are set at 10:`10 ... Rep watches are set at 1:50 .... ;)

So I thought this was a joke at first, and then I'm browsing Jomashop and notice all are actually pictured at 10:10. More variety on the reps, but 1:50 is definitely the most common. Somewhat mind blown right now, can't believe I've never noticed that! :blowup: