Junior88

Daytona A7750 secs@6 rotor got VERY noisy

Glaude
29 minutes ago, 88juniorfan said:

Listen, you french bastard. The lume is perfect. 

It's called a desk lamp!!!

p.s. Am I in the "pack of cunts" now?

The French bastard move you closer to being in it...

But this wonky rehault on the box isn't !

Junior88

Fucking rehauts.....

Can't get a good one to save my life. I'm gonna try a cardboard rehaut next. 

Luxuracer
1 hour ago, 88juniorfan said:

p.s. Am I in the "pack of cunts" now?

giphy.gif

Junior88
3 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

giphy.gif

Awesome!

So, who's sending me a watch first? And don't fucking tell me I have to send you fuckers one....

narikaa

Thommo82

@88juniorfan as self appointed Head Cunt, I require you to tell a mod to go fuck his mother as an initiation into the league of RWG cunts

I hold no responsibility if you end up in the Gulag or banned for life

Disclaimer: I do not recommend or endorse this action if you decide to accept my challenge. In fact, it’s probably a terrible idea. Your call 

sent from my cunt phone 

Junior88
6 hours ago, narikaa said:

Man, you know you're in trouble when you have the TD's busting your balls......

6 hours ago, Thommo82 said:

@88juniorfan as self appointed Head Cunt, I require you to tell a mod to go fuck his mother as an initiation into the league of RWG cunts

I hold no responsibility if you end up in the Gulag or banned for life

Disclaimer: I do not recommend or endorse this action if you decide to accept my challenge. In fact, it’s probably a terrible idea. Your call 

sent from my cunt phone 

I think I'll decline the invitation... for now. I may decide to use it later at a time when the convenience suits me lol. 

Glaude
14 hours ago, 88juniorfan said:

I think I'll decline the invitation... for now. I may decide to use it later at a time when the convenience suits me lol. 

Thommo forgot to mention that you can also insult him but you have to put effort in it, not just a plain insult.

Urminme

Hopefully this question is in the right forum, do the chronograph rep watches have functionality just like the gen? As in they work and aren' just for looks? I know obviously some will but is this a question to ask the TD before making an agreement?

black263
1 hour ago, Urminme said:

Hopefully this question is in the right forum, do the chronograph rep watches have functionality just like the gen? As in they work and aren' just for looks? I know obviously some will but is this a question to ask the TD before making an agreement?

Always ask if this is important.  Some do, some don't.  Also read reviews.  With most reps, there are only a handful of potential chrono movements, and these rarely mimic the gen in-house offering.  Some try to get around it by modifying the rep movements (See Secs@6 below), some by having frozen sub-dial hands that do nothing, and some by converting the sub-dial to a different function, such as day or date.  

Glaude
7 hours ago, Urminme said:

In addition to the good post of sir Black263 above, there's some new version of the modified movement that is more reliable now than before, since information on that isn't very up to date on the forum, it's worth mentioning.
Even if they are more reliable, chrono movement are more complex and thus have to be used with care because of that.
You'll see this new movement as "29j" or "new improved movement".

Urminme
3 hours ago, Glaude said:

In addition to the good post of sir Black263 above, there's some new version of the modified movement that is more reliable now than before, since information on that isn't very up to date on the forum, it's worth mentioning.
Even if they are more reliable, chrono movement are more complex and thus have to be used with care because of that.
You'll see this new movement as "29j" or "new improved movement".

Ok so is there possibility of acquiring a 7750 moment separately that has working chronograph functions and just swaping the dials to put in a said Rep? I obviously understand this is modifying but is it fairly possible 

Glaude

You can grab a gen 7750 and put it where a rep 7750 is, at the condition that the rep 7750 is unmodified.
If you have a specific rep model in mind, tell us which one it is, people more experienced than me can give you more information about it

GenTLe
Ok so is there possibility of acquiring a 7750 moment separately that has working chronograph functions and just swaping the dials to put in a said Rep? I obviously understand this is modifying but is it fairly possible 
7750 is a 6/9/12 chronograph with running second hand at 9. If your watch uses that configuration, yes. If not no.

Urminme
1 minute ago, GenTLe said:
10 hours ago, Urminme said:

7750 is a 6/9/12 chronograph with running second hand at 9. If your watch uses that configuration, yes. If not no.

Thanks for the answer much appreciated