aitcharGMT

A7753 source

aitcharGMT

As per the title. I'm interested in an Asian 7753 (3 push buttons), which dealer is a good source?  I hope this question is not the "who has the best replica..." question in this neck of the woods :D Any leads would be greatly appreciated. I had talked about it with a TD about it but then CNY came and...

aitcharGMT

Thanks, i just created an account and searched for 7753 and it says that the Chinese version is called CH-V7753 but doesn't show a link to that one and only shows the ETA and it says i need to login to see pricing, bit I'm already logged in. Is it because the account might be pending approval? Do you see the actual price and the Chinese version?

thank you

edit: if send me the link i see something else. Weird.

Edited by aitcharGMT

fatarms

Mary from MaryWatch has also been able to source movements as well.  Might be worth sending her a shout.

aitcharGMT
54 minutes ago, fatarms said:

Mary from MaryWatch has also been able to source movements as well.  Might be worth sending her a shout.

Yup, she's the TD I was talking about. But she's out on vacation. And I don't want to bug her, she sent me three watches when already on vacation :D