Urminme

DHgate?

Urminme

So as I'm aware some of you may have seen this before I've search an not found much but I've looked up some diffeent things and per people I know, there have been really decent Noob Rolex, tag heuer reps, royal oak and the like being sold her obviously with photoshoped brands but when received they seem legit, has anyone had true experience with this site? A friend of mine had told me for 50-80 usd you can have a very decent replica with proper markings and dial placements not to mention movement that aren' bad, but albeit he could be just commenting on a single purchase, I don't know, but it seems worth it to grab one and if it goes bad it is only a few bucks

Edited by Urminme
Idk

fatarms

There's an entire section for DHGate in the VIP section.  That costs less than half of the watches you quoted:D

Thommo82

^that^

Urminme

Lol well how about that :boobies:

Quick_Build

I have a few sellers on DHGate that I regularly message for deals on certain watches I'm hunting for. Yea, they're cheaper than dealers, but communication can be iffy and always ask for pics of the exact watch being shipped out - canal street garbage is everywhere on DHGate.

Urminme
24 minutes ago, Quick_Build said:

I have a few sellers on DHGate that I regularly message for deals on certain watches I'm hunting for. Yea, they're cheaper than dealers, but communication can be iffy and always ask for pics of the exact watch being shipped out - canal street garbage is everywhere on DHGate.

Makes sense I've seen good reviews but I never trust that shit, half look like there were the same people lol, I wouldn't buy noob for 450 from one of them that' for sure but I'm debating on grabbing a cheaper one to test the water of one specific dealer that seems pretty legit for being most likely in a sweat shop in China 

Hattricks
On 02/03/2018 at 00:53, fatarms said:

There's an entire section for DHGate in the VIP section.  That costs less than half of the watches you quoted:D

Are they watches from reputable factories? Noob/ZF/VSF/etc.

fatarms
41 minutes ago, Hattricks said:

Are they watches from reputable factories? Noob/ZF/VSF/etc.

Some are, but you actually get better prices through our TD's for high end watches than you get from DHGate.  DH is good for cheapies with flaws.

Hattricks
14 hours ago, fatarms said:

Some are, but you actually get better prices through our TD's for high end watches than you get from DHGate.  DH is good for cheapies with flaws.

Any idea how long those 21J movements or w/e they use hold up?

BadApple
14 hours ago, fatarms said:

THIS 

and this..... 

https://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?/forum/340-the-aliexpressdhgate-mess/

tony06200
10 minutes ago, Hattricks said:

Any idea how long those 21J movements or w/e they use hold up?

The oldest real 21j I have worked for at least 5 years before broke( I've bought it in holiday in Greece ).

I've an other in a 30€ street garbage Panerei wich have more than 10 years and still work fine...

But some never work, I've bought a bad navitimer and when I came back to home the watch stop working after one hour.