redfiat

Repair fallen off Rotor with no bearing - tips needed

redfiat

Hi

This watches rotor fell off.  I thought someone had deliberately damaged it.  

when I opened it up some parts must have sprung out despite me taking extra care.

I later found all the missing parts and have had a go at putting it back together.

The missing parts where a U shape clip, a bit the rotor screws into with a dimple on the other side and screw.  I also found 4 tiny ball bearings.

I've tried sitting the dimple bit onto of the pawl and then getting the pawl on the gear whilst the gear is in place. 

Then I've tried to put the u clip over the dimple bit.  whenever I do this it never goes in the right place and I end up knocking the dimple off and having to start again.

Then I know I need to put the plate on, screw in the 3 screws and then attach the rotor and rotor screw.

Trouble is when ever I put things down they seem to flip the wrong way up, or move when I put another bit on them.  Or drop inside the movement and I have to start again after tiping it upside down to get them out again. 

any tips on how to reassemble please

20180304_120357.jpg

21471fb4-c471-41a5-a96d-f2d95814cc38.jpg

redfiat

Also I think the parts dropping inside may have stuffed something up, looks like the spring is damaged.  Will this be much of an issue ? 

sping.jpg

Glaude

Oh that's the famous photobucket movement !
If you do some research on the forum, you'll see loads of photos of this movement, nobody has been able to fix it !

Joke aside, we can see pictures posted from photobucket you have to post them via another service like imgur.