Urminme

16610 Rolex SS submariner bracelet

Urminme

Hey there gents I have searched and so far come up empty handed, but I am in need of a submariner SS(stainless steel, not the WWII incident) bracelet for my rep I knew in buying what I did that it comes with a stamped bracelet and not a nicer gen looking engraved solid clasp bracelet, so if anyone knows where I could land one that would be much appreciated. I know I can ask almost any rep and possibly get a half decent answer but I wanted to ask some of our trusted asteamed members first 

Waspy

Well, did you buy a 5 digit or 6 digit Submariner?

Oops, it says in the title 16610!

Edited by Waspy
Stupidity

Waspy

I think I'm right in saying that only the 6 digit Submariners come with the thick metal clasp.

Urminme
2 hours ago, Waspy said:

I think I'm right in saying that only the 6 digit Submariners come with the thick metal clasp.

Ok shit I should have looked better at this before jumping the gun, this was my first purchase with out TD list before I've gotten stuff from various "friends" in shady places but with gold luck. I wanted to test the waters before droppng a handsome chuck of change on a watch.  If you know anyone or site that sells the bracelets shoot them my way, cheers 

Waspy

I think you misunderstand. You have the correct bracelet for your watch. I don't think they are interchangeble. Why not just get yourself a 6 digit? A Regmariner will set you back 125 quid. Then sell your 5 digit on M2M.

Waspy

In this picture you can see the 16610 clasp (nearest the camera)

And the 116610 clasp (furthest from the camera)

pfmc8mn.jpg

Urminme
3 hours ago, Waspy said:

In this picture you can see the 16610 clasp (nearest the camera)

And the 116610 clasp (furthest from the camera)

pfmc8mn.jpg

Yeah awesome mine is the stamped in the back I want to secure the one up top I know Dhgate "has them" but I can' trust that fully even if it's less then $100 I'd rather know for sure who I am trying to get it from won't fuck me 

4 hours ago, Waspy said:

I think you misunderstand. You have the correct bracelet for your watch. I don't think they are interchangeble. Why not just get yourself a 6 digit? A Regmariner will set you back 125 quid. Then sell your 5 digit on M2M.

The watch I got has a really nice clone 3135 movement and several other perks I like the only thing I don't is just the bracelet I'm in a predicament lol 

Waspy
6 hours ago, Urminme said:

Yeah awesome mine is the stamped in the back I want to secure the one up top I know Dhgate "has them" but I can' trust that fully even if it's less then $100 I'd rather know for sure who I am trying to get it from won't fuck me 

The watch I got has a really nice clone 3135 movement and several other perks I like the only thing I don't is just the bracelet I'm in a predicament lol 

Why not ask your question in General Discussion where it will get more views?

So you want to know if you can fit a 6 digit clasp or bracelet to a 5 digit sub.

Once you know that answer you can start looking for the parts.

I think some TDs sell bracelets and I'm sure they do on DHGate

jimmydavies
On 04/03/2018 at 17:09, Urminme said:

Hey there gents I have searched and so far come up empty handed, but I am in need of a submariner SS(stainless steel, not the WWII incident) bracelet for my rep I knew in buying what I did that it comes with a stamped bracelet and not a nicer gen looking engraved solid clasp bracelet, so if anyone knows where I could land one that would be much appreciated. I know I can ask almost any rep and possibly get a half decent answer but I wanted to ask some of our trusted asteamed members first 

Hi, did you get anywhere with searching out the bracelet?

J!m

Both are 20mm but the way the end links blend with the case may be way off...

Genius

Bracelet fit at the case won't be great, just get a new clasp it should fit your bracelet no problems

mlgboy

Would suggest rafflesdials for the 6 digit 116610 sub strap. Not silly money and even has the glidelock clasp, pretty well made too.