dandy_123

[LF] Rolex Pearl

dandy_123

hey guys, i have received a Rolex Sea Dweller 4000 v2 by Noob and the first week of wear the pearl did fall off. The rest of the Bezel Insert is in perfect condition. Is anyone aware where i can find just the pearl for a good price and quality, or has anyone something for sale ? thanks in advance :)

myaz

I might ask if the TD can get you one, you haven't had the watch long.

Alternately, I got one off eBay a couple years ago, too long to still have the link but it should only take a quick search to find one. I picked one according to price and how the size of the lume dot compared to the original.

It's not a very complex part so you can only go so far as regards quality. 

dandy_123
3 hours ago, myaz said:

I might ask if the TD can get you one, you haven't had the watch long.

Alternately, I got one off eBay a couple years ago, too long to still have the link but it should only take a quick search to find one. I picked one according to price and how the size of the lume dot compared to the original.

It's not a very complex part so you can only go so far as regards quality. 

i have contacted my TD and i am waiting for the reply. thats exactly what i said too :p

"The only problem is that the pearl must have been glued wrong because the first time i wore the watch it it fell and i lost it. So i was wondering if you could please replace it for me and send me another one. I mean just the pearl for the Sea Dweller  of course,not the complete bezel..  i guess that the factory can provide that since it was kind of their wrong .. i  mean because it just fell the first time i wore it.. i dont know if you agree"

however most people say that its quite a hard part and maybe i should replace the whole bezel insert which i think its too much because on my watch it lookse really cool :p 

i would be glad if you could also contact your TD if mine cant source one for me 

thanks for your quick response :)