Abbatet

Any list of AP RO suppliers that accept Paypal?

Abbatet

Sorry for the Newbie question but I've been searching with out success on these forums. Do any of the trusted dealers that supply Rep. AP accept PayPal?

Joyjoyk

Look at their websites. Some do. Sorry i wont spoonfeed you

Read the TD section and go to their website via provided link

Rx4Time

Typically not to new members with a first purchase. 

Left Coast Guy

Not for your first purchase bud....not the way it works. You take some risks here bud...

Abbatet

No spoon feeding needed... I checked before asking and those that were mentioned in the forums didn't list it as an option on their sites. Thought I was missing something. Makes sense they wouldn't offer it till you've had a prior transaction with them. Thanks

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Joyjoyk
1 hour ago, Abbatet said:

No spoon feeding needed... I checked before asking and those that were mentioned in the forums didn't list it as an option on their sites. Thought I was missing something. Makes sense they wouldn't offer it till you've had a prior transaction with them. Thanks

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

I bought one off a dealer. 1st purchase ever and they let me use paypal. Trusted dealer here.

jking92

Perfect Clones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

black263

Any particular reason why you want to use PP.  You can trust all the forms of payment that TDs take.

Wriggles
1 hour ago, black263 said:

Any particular reason why you want to use PP.  You can trust all the forms of payment that TDs take.

Rhymes with repute. Normally the primary reason

black263

Just handing out some rope.

Abbatet

To those trying to help, I've never used any other form of payment except PayPal for watch transactions. I'm coming from other forums where it was widely accepted. Just spoke to a TD and made payment thru WU.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Abbatet

So after days of waiting I finally received an email. It states that the dealer cannot pick up the Western Union payment because he is over his limit. He is asking for payment through bitcoin. Great. The quest continues.

GenTLe

Perfect clones and trusty times will accept PayPal

Abbatet

Thanks for the info. Trusty Times doesn’t offer It on their site that I can see. Went through the whole registration process, put it in my cart and then it’s not offered as a payment option. I’ve sent off an email to see if I can proceed.

Joyjoyk
1 hour ago, Abbatet said:

Thanks for the info. Trusty Times doesn’t offer It on their site that I can see. Went through the whole registration process, put it in my cart and then it’s not offered as a payment option. I’ve sent off an email to see if I can proceed.

Thats the way. TT does paypal. Just need to specify when u order

Abbatet

Trusty time came thru and payment was made. Thanks

McGilli
13 hours ago, Abbatet said:

So after days of waiting I finally received an email. It states that the dealer cannot pick up the Western Union payment because he is over his limit. He is asking for payment through bitcoin. Great. The quest continues.

WTF - for all the long time members - is this serious?

A TD's asking to be paid in Bitcoin? I've only ever worked with Mary and had no issues with usual payment types - so if this is common to also pay with BC then excuse me.... Just sounds odd as I've never heard that before here....

OP - glad you got it sorted out. Did you have to cancel your WU payment?

mysterio
31 minutes ago, McGilli said:

A TD's asking to be paid in Bitcoin? I've only ever worked with Mary and had no issues with usual payment types - so if this is common to also pay with BC then excuse me.... Just sounds odd as I've never heard that before here....

Some TDs now accept payment through bitcoin. But for Western Union, as I understand it (as I've never experienced the TD exceeding his limit, I may just be lucky), when you ask for a cancellation of the money transfer the processing fee isn't refunded. 

Abbatet

Yes... So I needed to make several phone calls to get the whole transaction canceled. Quite the pain in the butt