GingerApple

11 New Releases on Puretime today!!!!!

GingerApple

Admittedly they're mostly ARF datejusts, but there's a Noob SD4K on there too!

CNY is well and truly over.

Wallets at the ready gentlemen!!!!!

https://puretime05.com/new-arrivals.html

drifterr

I am digging the YM 2017. Looks beautiful.

Would love to know to it compares with the real deal.to my untrained eyes it looks quite spectacular.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

GingerApple
10 minutes ago, drifterr said:

I am digging the YM 2017. Looks beautiful.

Would love to know to it compares with the real deal.to my untrained eyes it looks quite spectacular.

I've never liked it, same with sky dwellers, although the recent blue dial version isn't bad (Gen).

It does look pretty decent for what it's supposed to be though. Get one and see!!!!

Robse1

That SD43 doesn’t look bad, but the Hands are wrong. Insert looks good, but that platinum ARF look is better imo.

HEV is to light (colour)? and 316ss

I think ARF is the better choice imo.

drifterr
That SD43 doesn’t look bad, but the Hands are wrong. Insert looks good, but that platinum ARF look is better imo.
Will be hard to beat the arf offering for sure.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Joyjoyk

Bleh where is the 36mm DJ black dial with stick markers!??? :coke:

Jimzkie

Hmm... not sure if they fix that misaligned on 1 & 4 marker on the pelagos , all else looks good hope they notice it after all it’s V4 .

Edited by Jimzkie

Howitzer
11 minutes ago, Jimzkie said:

Hmm... not sure if they fix that misaligned on 1 & 4 marker on the pelagos , all else looks good hope they notice it after all it’s V4 .

The only difference on the Pelagos seems to be movement. They've changed from an A2824 to a Miyota decorated to look like the Tudor in-house movement :facepalm: Never understand that decision with a closed case back. The marker alignment is pot luck in my experience. Have owned a black ZF and still have a blue V6F and the factory QC on the latter is far superior. The ZF had several wonky markers (1 & 4 were fine incidentally) but to be honest they are not that obvious on the wrist.

At a real push, the only thing that needs to be addressed in my opinion is the dial printing, somehow the white does not seem as bold, bright and crisp as the gen. The last V6F version is amazing though. I will get the black version again one day, but will stick with the A2824 thankyouverymuch...

GingerApple
25 minutes ago, Howitzer23 said:

They've changed from an A2824 to a Miyota decorated to look like the Tudor in-house movement :facepalm: Never understand that decision with a closed case back.

I will get the black version again one day, but will stick with the A2824 thankyouverymuch...

I agree totally with the decorated movement thing - who cares!

But, why so anti the Miyota? It's a good, reliable movement isn't it?

Jimzkie
24 minutes ago, Howitzer23 said:

The only difference on the Pelagos seems to be movement. They've changed from an A2824 to a Miyota decorated to look like the Tudor in-house movement :facepalm: Never understand that decision with a closed case back. The marker alignment is pot luck in my experience. Have owned a black ZF and still have a blue V6F and the factory QC on the latter is far superior. The ZF had several wonky markers (1 & 4 were fine incidentally) but to be honest they are not that obvious on the wrist.

At a real push, the only thing that needs to be addressed in my opinion is the dial printing, somehow the white does not seem as bold, bright and crisp as the gen. The last V6F version is amazing though. I will get the black version again one day, but will stick with the A2824 thankyouverymuch...

+1 on the dial printing . 

Howitzer
I agree totally with the decorated movement thing - who cares!
But, why so anti the Miyota? It's a good, reliable movement isn't it?

Not anti the Miyota as such, never had any bad experiences with it, just the decoration aspect as it's unnecessary and can't help matters. Just prefer an unsullied movement is all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GingerApple
1 minute ago, Howitzer23 said:

Not anti the Miyota as such, never had any bad experiences with it, just the decoration aspect as it's unnecessary and can't help matters. Just prefer an unsullied movement is all.

Gotcha, makes sense, ta.

processengr
1 hour ago, Howitzer23 said:

Which Miyota? The high beat or low beat?

Luxuracer

Buy the Noob SD43 @GingerBubba

Be useful, and do a side-by-side comparison.

donkacper
I don't think it's possible to judge all that with a few pictures, but I guess this is individual preference. I would go for the Noob version

Wysłane z mojego BBB100-2 przy użyciu Tapatalka

GingerApple
4 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

Buy the Noob SD43 @GingerBubba

Be useful, and do a side-by-side comparison.

I've never been useful before; I'm not starting now!!!

donkacper
I've never been useful before; I'm not starting now!!!
Way to go, just be yourself :)

Howitzer
13 minutes ago, processengr said:

Which Miyota? The high beat or low beat?

Listing states 9015, high beat.

Robse1
37 minutes ago, donkacper said:

I don't think it's possible to judge all that with a few pictures, but I guess this is individual preference. I would go for the Noob version

That’s correct - that judge is for the pix they released and the hands aren’t correct, thats a fact! 

But i bet it‘s like on the ARF. The pix are from the Prototype and i guess the released Watch will be corrected for some things :)

so someone has to Pull the trigger to check :D my trigger is for the ice blue Daytona Noob 4130. When released i buy it and bring it to Domi to strip down the Movement and do a service - and a lot of pix ;)

Jibuti

tnx, GB.

616 looks good....

kebu

Pam 616 looks nice. Says v3? Anyone know if this is a big inprovement over v2?

fatarms

I wish ARF would make some 41mm DJ II already.  Those 36's are too small for my wrist.

SuperLory
I wish ARF would make some 41mm DJ II already.  Those 36's are too small for my wrist.

Dj41 also would be nice. No idea why no action on this