Cdenim

3 THINGS YOU HAVE TO CHANGE ON ANY REP...FOR REFERENCE

deju

Chances are it’s an aged account if he has banner links he’s sneaking SEO link juice. Even if this site uses no follow with the size and age it would still offer some positive impact. 

Wriggles
2 minutes ago, WatchDog21 said:

Nope, you still don't get but that is ok, you have not been around here long enough to get it.  The guy is looking for exactly what is taking place.  The regular members here are having fun with somebody who has no intent of being a "regular" member; a chew toy for our entertainment.   Stick around and sooner or later the light will come on.  The only one getting "worked up" is the puppet who keeps flaming the fire. :puppet:  >>>>>>>>  :fuelfire:

Indeed. Someone seems to be having difficulty seeing the socks for the trees.....and there's more than one sock on this rodeo....

Edwin Kelley Jr
3 minutes ago, deju said:

Chances are it’s an aged account if he has banner links he’s sneaking SEO link juice. Even if this site uses no follow with the size and age it would still offer some positive impact. 

I know nothing about tech stuff, do you mean he is using this site to get advertising or something for his banner?   Or views, or something like that?

Tits McGee

GTtyFC3.jpg

RepGuy
13 minutes ago, Edwin Kelley Jr said:

I know nothing about tech stuff, do you mean he is using this site to get advertising or something for his banner?   Or views, or something like that?

Yeah, something like that

McGilli
14 hours ago, Herbalife said:

Dear FBI and Scotland Yard and my lawyer Mr. Jackovv,

I am a member of a web forum dedicated to illegally replicated merchandise, and I use a pseudonym to protect my identity, so don't worry, I cover my tracks well. However, another anonymous member has made comments about how I choose to make my income and feed my family. I take great exception to this, as a forum for illegally replicated goods should be a calm and happy place for everyone involved. In essence "We should all just get along.". This is not happening and it's filling my Pampers.

However, Even though I have threatened this anonymous person with physical harm, such as breaking his jaw, I feel he must be punished - prosecuted - to the fullest extent of the law. I am obviously the victim here. I would never frequent a site dedicated to illegal goods if I knew I would be called names, and essentially be made fun of for my life choices. I expect everyone using fake names to be 100% respectful of everyone else. But, especially me. And Herbalife. 

It hurts me. Please, FBI, Scotland Yard, KGB, CSIS and Mr. Jackovv, please help me to sue this anonymous person for defamation. You will find all of the information you need on the forum for replica watches of which I am  a member. I've already taken the liberty of reporting this sordid fellow to the Administrators - and am waiting until just the right moment to have him expelled from the site. I have this power available to me, but have yet to do this as I am waiting for the knowledge that the law will back me up. I will do this once you advise me it will be safe for me to return to this site and continue in my participation of discussions about replica Rolex watches, and everything else that is replica, fake and illegal.

I am the good guy here.

Wow - things are getting CRAZY!!!

I don't think CSIS will care though... @Glaude What is the FBI version that they have in France?

Glaude
14 minutes ago, McGilli said:

I don't think CSIS will care though... @Glaude What is the FBI version that they have in France?

No equivalence in France, but @Wriggles and I are trying to set up an international Cunt Response Unit in case of sock invasion like on this thread !

RepGuy
1 hour ago, Glaude said:

No equivalence in France, but @Wriggles and I are trying to set up an international Cunt Response Unit in case of sock invasion like on this thread !

I fixed Herbie's signature. Now only if a mod would make the correction on his account to reflect this @Tits McGee ;)

EytSvT.jpg

McGilli
24 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Ok, but don't forget to get Mr. Jackovv involved!!! 

Glaude
11 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

I fixed Herbie's signature. Now only if a mod would make the correction on his account to reflect this @Tits McGee ;)

EytSvT.jpg

26vp6z.jpg

Luxuracer
6 minutes ago, McGilli said:
45 minutes ago, McGilli said:

Ok, but don't forget to get Mr. Jackovv involved!!! 

Is it the DGSE ... @Glaude ?!?

DGSEFranceLogo.png.jpg

Glaude
Just now, Luxuracer said:

Is it the DGSE ... @Glaude ?!?

DGSEFranceLogo.png.jpg

DGSE would be more like CIA.

Towards external country affairs, it stands for : General Directorate for External Security

RepGuy
1 hour ago, Glaude said:

26vp6z.jpg

Oh no, not the internet police!

7dd780bc5e7444012432514364624066c4bf139a

Luxuracer
12 minutes ago, Glaude said:

DGSE would be more like CIA.

Towards external country affairs, it stands for : General Directorate for External Security

OK .. OK ... OK

So not Extérieure ... than it's Intérieure

logo_dgsi.png

Glaude
6 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

OK .. OK ... OK

So not Extérieure ... than it's Intérieure

logo_dgsi.png

Neither, that would be closer to the NSA, but not exactly

Luxuracer
1 minute ago, Glaude said:

Neither, that would be closer to the NSA, but not exactly

:picard:

Glaude
21 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

:picard:

:facepalm:

McGilli

EVERYONE BE WARNED

Mr. Jackovv - Herbalife's attorney - just signed up an account here!

I just saw it on the Shouty Box....

Scary times!

Mike on a bike

bFU93HK.png

Wriggles
6 hours ago, McGilli said:

EVERYONE BE WARNED

Mr. Jackovv - Herbalife's attorney - just signed up an account here!

I just saw it on the Shouty Box....

Scary times!

:rofl:

This one is fun isn't he, certainly determined in stretching this to the full extent of his/her puppetry skills

8 hours ago, Glaude said:

CRU? I like it, you should be the international acronym king. Are we doing good cop/ bad cop? I'm not good at being good cop, I'm too belligerent and argumentative :lol:

Glaude
4 hours ago, Wriggles said:

CRU? I like it, you should be the international acronym king. Are we doing good cop/ bad cop? I'm not good at being good cop, I'm too belligerent and argumentative :lol:

I'm perfectly fine with being good cop ! :D