Cdenim

3 THINGS YOU HAVE TO CHANGE ON ANY REP...FOR REFERENCE

Cdenim

hahahhaha, I love it.... For one.. Definitely don't need any more work, so not trying to " tout for work". As you can see by the nice watch i did for a customer, my work speaks for itself and the quality gets around.. without any advertising. So no not that. The post however was meant for opinions. We are extremely opinionated here and it all helps. None of this really applies to the watch however, but at least you guys  had something to rant about this morning... Its not about dropping a ton on top of what you pay for a rep. Most of the time as i stated many times in the write up , I always want the true to rep method and not the spend thousands on gen parts way of modding your reps. I enjoy figuring out a cheap easy way.. but don't let me stop you guys... Carry on.  @GingerBubba, my friend, i thank you. Some of us just like nicer things than others...  

RepGuy
12 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

I'm in ... we'll call it .... RepLife!

We need to make up some awesome MLM titles for the distributors.

Grand Sparkle Ambassador 

Purple Nurple Associate

Cunt Punt Diamond Elite

Glaude
7 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

Grand Sparkle Ambassador 

Purple Nurple Associate

Cunt Punt Diamond Elite

Raffle Fucker Platinum

MetalMickey
4 hours ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Just another tinkerer touting for work :ohwell: 

^ sounds like this to me. 

Luxuracer
39 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

Grand Sparkle Ambassador 

Purple Nurple Associate

Cunt Punt Diamond Elite

@Glaude can be our FIRST Cunt Punt Diamond Elite.

We'll promote him after he recruited 3 new CPDE

GingerApple
27 minutes ago, metalmickey said:

^ sounds like this to me. 

I'm close to him. I can get you ten percent off list price. Which would mean brushing as per Gen for £60 and clasp tapping pitch alteration per Gen for £49.94.

Glaude
20 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

I'm close to him. I can get you ten percent off list price. Which would mean brushing as per Gen for £60 and clasp tapping pitch alteration per Gen for £49.94.

I'm in only if you use GLS to send it !

25 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

:facepalm:

GingerApple
2 minutes ago, Glaude said:

I'm in only if you use DHL to send it !

Would armoured van suffice?

2 minutes ago, Glaude said:

It's not the same, tripdog just had more flair when he did it. To every post of Lux's. Ever.

Glaude
5 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

Would armoured van suffice?

It's not the same, tripdog just had more flair when he did it. To every post of Lux's. Ever.

Give me a minute, I'll see if I can fetch him on RWI to say hi to Luxu (I remember that Luxuracer prefer being called "Lux" right ?)

Yes, an armoured van will suffice, but I want the bumper of the armoured van to be brushed as gen too !

black263

I got quite excited when I read the title.  "Three things you have to change on ANY REP"  No it's not; it's three things you have to change on a bloody Rolex, if you're an anal retentive who gives a shit. Still some of the posts which were nothing to do with Rolex modding were quite interesting.  Especially when some cunt with his head up his arse tells us we can't swear on our own fucking forum.  I got mildly miffed when I read that.

RepGuy
29 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

Don't forget the $99 starter kit to begin building your MLM empire. If you work really hard, you'll be promoted to a Diamond Shine Boof Elite President

Luxuracer
9 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Give me a minute, I'll see if I can fetch him on RWI to say hi to Luxu (I remember that Luxuracer prefer being called "Lux" right ?)

Yes, an armoured van will suffice, but I want the bumper of the armoured van to be brushed as gen too !

Trip and I are cool now ... you fucker!

You are using the wrong emoticon! :buttkick:

Luxuracer
6 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

Don't forget the $99 starter kit to begin building your MLM empire. If you work really hard, you'll be promoted to a Diamond Shine Boof Elite President

We give ... @Glaude the cunt fucker ... his special discount $98.95 for the starter kit.

Glaude
9 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

Boss I got my first sale to the fucker there :

3 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

You are using the wrong emoticon! :buttkick:

:D 

RepGuy
2 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

We give ... @Glaude the cunt fucker ... his special discount $98.95 for the starter kit.

Don't you want to be a stay at home mom, and take care of your kids? All it takes is nonstop pestering of your friends, family, and complete strangers through Facebook, and you could be making up to $25,000 a week*!

*Results not typical. Average monthly income for all distributors is -$270.

Glaude
6 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

Don't you want to be a stay at home mom, and take care of your kids? All it takes is nonstop pestering of your friends, family, and complete strangers through Facebook, and you could be making up to $25,000 a week*!

*Results not typical. Average monthly income for all distributors is -$270.

Stop it with the teasing, I've already said I'm in !

Fucker ! Whoops, we don't swear in this forum I heard

RepGuy
26 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Fucker ! Whoops, we don't swear in this forum I heard

Careful, or @Herbalife will PERSONALLY make sure you're banned.

Fuck Shit Piss Damn Bitch Asshole Cunt 

trksh-bzr
5 hours ago, Pob said:
6 hours ago, Cucunber said:
Well you shouldn't be laughing you fcuking cunthole, I wouldn't walk into an AD with the stock v7, no way brah, you  would get arrested for sure, Rolex don't fuck around with people who break the law.  And if you want to visit the AD you are going to need to change the hands for sure, and then the insert to be sure.   AR cyrstal will be icing, then you can slide in there without any fear, chill like.   
So don't be a fucking ass .  

No, you are all wrong here. You do not enter AD with any rep ever no matter how close to gen it is. I'm not doing it even when I'm wearing my TC that I honestly can't remember what is not gen.

I am an AD, and I wear reps.

GingerApple
3 hours ago, Luxuracer said:

I reckon he still secretly hates you.

1 hour ago, trksh-bzr said:

I am an AD, and I wear reps.

You're not allowed to wear reps in your own AD. Forum rules. I'm getting you banned along with any cunt that swears.

tripdog123
3 hours ago, Luxuracer said:

You ... cunt fucker ... go away!

You too ... @jibuti

This is not an insult.  My father was a Cunt Fucker - his father too, and I too have been a Cunt Fucker on more than one occasion - we've had Cunt Fuckers in our family for generations. Some of my best friends are Cunt Fuckers.

Although if you prefer to indulge in the delights of the Chocolate Starfish, I can see how you might see Cunt Fucker as an insult

3 hours ago, Glaude said:

It wasn't easy to engineer all this - so many strings to pull, so many palms to grease, but rest assured it's not by accident that you now have these threads on RWG.

Enjoy.

GingerApple

:rofl:

Got to love a bit of Trip!

In a non-chocolate starfish kinda way obvs.

Luxuracer
32 minutes ago, tripdog123 said:

Although if you prefer to indulge in the delights of the Chocolate Starfish, I can see how you might see Cunt Fucker as an insult

16 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

There's a chocolate starfish lover ... right there for you, Trip!

Glaude
1 hour ago, Luxuracer said:

There's a chocolate starfish lover ... right there for you, Trip!

2 hours ago, RepGuy said:

Careful, or @Herbalife will PERSONALLY make sure you're banned.

Fuck Shit Piss Damn Bitch Asshole Cunt 

The famous F.S.P.D.B.A.C !

1 hour ago, GingerBubba said:

:rofl:

In a non-chocolate starfish kinda way obvs.

Agreed !

trksh-bzr
1 hour ago, GingerBubba said:

I reckon he still secretly hates you.

Your not allowed to wear reps in your own AD. Forum rules. I'm getting you banned along with any cunt that swears.

Forum rules also clearly State that I am not allowed to eat pizza in the middle of the night, or wipe my butt with JohnG’s pillowcase. Still, we are a few who know it happened.

Luxuracer
8 minutes ago, Glaude said:

You ... Chocolate Starfish!