Handsehildorf

R factory

Handsehildorf

Lmao fmao ur all bastards lol but yh I'm a but new to this 

Urminme
7 hours ago, deju said:

R factory is better than ARF. 

I have several R factory watches that AD’s even service. R factory is definitely 1:1 

There is nice mystic legend with the rare "R" factory they say some Swiss watchmakers from Patek  are even kidnapped and forced to make watches for them

GingerApple
3 minutes ago, Handsehildorf said:

Lmao fmao ur all bastards lol but yh I'm a but new to this 

Yeah, basically.

By the way, on that 'scam' thread that got shut down, you asked why that fucking idiot wasn't allowed to post the way he did, slagging off the TD etc. Simple; forum rules. Read them. I don't mean that in a nasty way.

What he should have done was contacted a moderator with his issue. The moderator woupld then resolve the problem on his behalf. If he wanted to post a negative review of the TD thereafter, fine, that's what the TD feedback section is for. But you can't just slag someone off without going via the mods first because probably 90% of the time, the idiot noob (who hasn't read the rules) had ordered the wrong watch or gone deep sea diving in the watch our dropped it off a mountain or similar and the TD had done nothing wrong.

So that's why.

RepGuy
11 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

Yeah, basically.

By the way, on that 'scam' thread that got shut down, you asked why that fucking idiot wasn't allowed to post the way he did, slagging off the TD etc. Simple; forum rules. Read them. I don't mean that in a nasty way.

What he should have done was contacted a moderator with his issue. The moderator woupld then resolve the problem on his behalf. If he wanted to post a negative review of the TD thereafter, fine, that's what the TD feedback section is for. But you can't just slag someone off without going via the mods first because probably 90% of the time, the idiot noob (who hasn't read the rules) had ordered the wrong watch or gone deep sea diving in the watch our dropped it off a mountain or similar and the TD had done nothing wrong.

So that's why.

Your new avatar makes me want to stuff you in a locker and call you a dweeb.

dwagner309

WTF ... I don't get no coupon... I got screwed for my sock pic!!!!

Glaude
1 hour ago, GingerBubba said:

Yeah, basically.

So that's why.

This ! Thank you for addressing it, didn't have the occasion before the wastelanding !

1 hour ago, RepGuy said:

Talking about his saturday night ?

GingerApple
1 hour ago, RepGuy said:

Go crazy, I probably deserve it.

The avatar actually freaks me out, genuinely, everytime I notice it. I think I prefer the orangutan and that was just pure, ginger racism!

Joyjoyk
14 hours ago, RepGuy said:

I've got a few PM's from other members with the same types of pictures. Newbies really want that R-Factory link.

:clap: make em do something worse next time!