Munster87

Speedy 57 Re Issue

Munster87

I am recently new to this site and the world of reps and am already awaiting my second rep (Tudor Black Shield) after already purchasing an Omega Seamaster PO, both off Mary.

When I joined this site I mentioned my reps and someone said post the images for all to see, so here they are (apologies for the bad photos taking)

First up is my Omega Speedmaster 57 Re Issue Broad Arrow (By far my Favourite)

IMG_1062.jpg  IMG_1064.jpg  IMG_1065.jpg

Next up is my Breathing Aerospace Titanium. My First expensive Gen watch which I bought in 2005 and still love it. You don't really know you have this on your wrist as its so light.

IMG_1068.jpg  IMG_1069.jpg  IMG_1070.jpg

3rd is my Baume & Mercier Formula S. Bought this second hand a couple of years ago. Great watch.

IMG_1071.jpg  IMG_1072.jpg  IMG_1073.jpg

And last up is my trusted Seiko Sport Compass. This is my every day watch

IMG_1074.jpg IMG_1075.jpg

Hope you like my small Gen collection which I am now in the process of expanding with some good quality reps. Thank you.

HAZZA

I've never seen that Seiko! I've gotto know more about it :-) Thx!

paccbet
On 3/20/2018 at 09:27, Munster87 said:

I am recently new to this site and the world of reps and am already awaiting my second rep (Tudor Black Shield) after already purchasing an Omega Seamaster PO, both off Mary.

When I joined this site I mentioned my reps and someone said post the images for all to see, so here they are (apologies for the bad photos taking)

First up is my Omega Speedmaster 57 Re Issue Broad Arrow (By far my Favourite)

IMG_1062.jpg  IMG_1064.jpg  IMG_1065.jpg

Next up is my Breathing Aerospace Titanium. My First expensive Gen watch which I bought in 2005 and still love it. You don't really know you have this on your wrist as its so light.

IMG_1068.jpg  IMG_1069.jpg  IMG_1070.jpg

3rd is my Baume & Mercier Formula S. Bought this second hand a couple of years ago. Great watch.

IMG_1071.jpg  IMG_1072.jpg  IMG_1073.jpg

And last up is my trusted Seiko Sport Compass. This is my every day watch

IMG_1074.jpg IMG_1075.jpg

Hope you like my small Gen collection which I am now in the process of expanding with some good quality reps. Thank you.

:Love: