phasmkml

Hi, I was thinking about buying BK's V7 SUB or the V8. which one should i go for?

phasmkml

Hi,  I was thinking about buying BK's V7 SUB or the V8. which one should i go for?

GingerApple

Hi phasmkml,

I was just reading a very similar post. How strange. It feels a bit like Groundhog Day.  What a movie that was huh! What was the name of the main actor? I love him. Did he also have a little cameo in Pulp Fiction? That's probably one of my favourite movies ever and Tarantino is a genius. Is a shame that recently he's gone through the wringer a bit with that Uma Thurman car crash thing. I saw Uma Thurman once, she was sightseeing near the Tower of London with this smug looking, handsome dude, but she was so gorgeous, so unbelievably tall, you couldn't help but stare at her. It's rude to stare though, my mum always used to tell me that, god rest her soul. Well, I say god rest her soul, but she's not dead; one can only dream. I stand to inherit a fortune you see so the sooner she croaks, the better cos she's got this dreadful gambling habit and is frittering away my money. Anyway, thanks for the chat, I've really enjoyed it.

BustaPart
36 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

Hi phasmkml,

I was just reading a very similar post. How strange. It feels a bit like Groundhog Day.  What a movie that was huh! What was the name of the main actor? I love him. Did he also have a little cameo in Pulp Fiction? That's probably one of my favourite movies ever and Tarantino is a genius. Is a shame that recently he's gone through the wringer a bit with that Uma Thurman car crash thing. I saw Uma Thurman once, she was sightseeing near the Tower of London with this smug looking, handsome dude, but she was so gorgeous, so unbelievably tall, you couldn't help but stare at her. It's rude to stare though, my mum always used to tell me that, god rest her soul. Well, I say god rest her soul, but she's not dead; one can only dream. I stand to inherit a fortune you see so the sooner she croaks, the better cos she's got this dreadful gambling habit and is frittering away my money. Anyway, thanks for the chat, I've really enjoyed it.

I enjoyed that.

Teenyweeny
Hi phasmkml,

Hi should I buy Groundhog Day or Pulp Fiction?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tits McGee
1 hour ago, GingerBubba said:

Hi phasmkml,

Off your meds again, I see.

GingerApple
10 hours ago, Teenyweeny said:

Hi should I buy Groundhog Day or Pulp Fiction?

Fecking noobs!!!! Read the introductory threads!!!! I'm not here to wipe your bottom for you!!!!

10 hours ago, Tits McGee said:

Off your meds again, I see.

I think I might have had seven or eight too many actually....

tabuktime
16 hours ago, GingerBubba said:

Hi phasmkml,

I was just reading a very similar post. How strange. It feels a bit like Groundhog Day.  What a movie that was huh! What was the name of the main actor? I love him. Did he also have a little cameo in Pulp Fiction? That's probably one of my favourite movies ever and THE V7 is genius. Is a shame that recently he's gone through the wringer a bit with that Uma Thurman car crash thing. I saw Uma Thurman once, she was sightseeing near the Tower of London with this smug looking, handsome dude, but THE V8 is so gorgeous, so unbelievably Gen like, you couldn't help but stare at it. It's rude to stare though, my mum always used to tell me that, god rest her soul. Well, I say god rest her soul, but she's not dead; one can only dream. I stand to inherit a fortune you see so the sooner she croaks, the better cos she's got this dreadful gambling habit and is frittering away my money (WHICH I NEED FOR THE UPCOMING V9) Anyway, thanks for the chat, I've really enjoyed it.

You ignorant cunt @GingerBubba, you never answered the question.

V7 or V8?  Simple enough...

Although to be fair you did leave some hints in your movie reviews!

RepGuy

V1 all the way

Babushka
17 hours ago, phasmkml said:

Hi,  I was thinking about buying BK's V7 SUB or the V8. which one should i go for?

Phasmkml   

Many of the forum members have done exhaustive research an thousands of posts to answer your question.   Other members are the kids that got picked in school with inferiority complexes who lack self esteem using the forum to intimidate . 

SCFX4L
1 minute ago, Babushka said:

Phasmkml   

Many of the forum members have done exhaustive research an thousands of posts to answer your question.   Other members are the kids that got picked in school with inferiority complexes who lack self esteem using the forum to intimidate . 

Agreed, do your research. You can't go wrong with a BK, IMHO. But you'll have to read up on what you want from it and if the differences matter in making your decision.

@Babushka Love the avatar!

Babushka

Thanks SCFX4L  its a Geissle .  

Teenyweeny

Should I buy Pulp Fiction or Kill Bill Vol 1 or Kill Bill Vol 2?

Genius
6 minutes ago, Teenyweeny said:

Should I buy Pulp Fiction or Kill Bill Vol 1 or Kill Bill Vol 2?

Watch all the tarentino flicks in reverse chronological order, that way they get better as you go through them and kill Bill makes more sense 

Mr Stubbs
58 minutes ago, Genius said:

Watch all the tarentino flicks in reverse chronological order, that way they get better as you go through them and kill Bill makes more sense 

I would like to nominate this post for an award. Any award.  Pure Genius.  :D