FrancisWhitman

Looking for 2 Carreras: Calibre 17 & 18

FrancisWhitman

Greetings Heuer Fans,

I've been searching without luck for two specific Carreras, both smaller models which are what my stick wrists tend to prefer. They both seem to exist, but only on very sketchy-looking rep sites who don't overlap in the slightest with any Trusted Dealer list I've come across. Not really wanting to take my chances.

Any help at all would be supremely appreciated!

#1 — Carrera Calibre 17 (37mm) > https://shop.hodinkee.com/products/tag-heuer-carrera-caliber-17-automatic?variant=872377417743

Tag_3-Natural-Main_RET-001.jpg?auto=form

#2 — Carrera Calibre 18 Telemeter (39mm) > https://shop.hodinkee.com/products/tag-heuer-carrera-caliber-18-telemeter?variant=874171498511

Tag_2-Natural-Crown-f2.jpg?auto=format&d

Thanks a million, folks.

Wriggles

First advice is to read the threads in the new members section, a wealth of information there to get started. There's a thread "where can I find". Follow it's advice.

Read read and read, you need to understand this strange hobby to get what you want out. If you don't you are likely to be disappointed.

FrancisWhitman

Thanks Wriggles — I did give the New Members section a read, but I suppose I felt hesitant lobbing a query to a TD for two watches I hadn't confidently seen repped before. But sounds like that's in fact the best way to go about it?

Wriggles
7 minutes ago, FrancisWhitman said:

Thanks Wriggles — I did give the New Members section a read, but I suppose I felt hesitant lobbing a query to a TD for two watches I hadn't confidently seen repped before. But sounds like that's in fact the best way to go about it?

:thumbsup:

Also theres a phrase, pick your dealer then your watch, also explained albeit briefly in those threads. So rather than firing off emails at random, do some reading into the dealers, theirs T&C's and their feedback and pick ones you think can work for you. Like I said there is a lot of reading to understand the nuances of how this all works

FrancisWhitman

"pick your dealer then your watch" — excellent advice

Thefakemastersfanclub

No good reps of these exist unfortunately.. beautiful watches though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mary Watch

nice  watches, but no these two rep in market.