Jump to content
RepGuy

R-Factory Hall of Fame

Recommended Posts

RepGuy
2 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

 

His is the one ... with porn on the background ... :rofl:

I do remember that one now. He had a screen with pornhub up in the background. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Glaude
Just now, RepGuy said:

I do remember that one now. He had a screen with pornhub up in the background. 

Yup but it seems that my cache wanted to forget that as quick as possible, can't find it. :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RepGuy
9 minutes ago, Thommo82 said:

If he is still around, please send him my way 

Ill give him a link to T-factory for a pic of his mother’s knickers 

Nah, he hasn't logged on since the 23rd. He couldn't get his questions answered without having to read, so he got pissed and left. He was a leech.

Just now, Glaude said:

Yup but it seems that my cache wanted to forget that as quick as possible, can't find it. :D 

We need it for the thread now. @dwagner309 make this right and re-create that masterpiece for the forum :johng:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gingerbubba
Just now, RepGuy said:

Nah, he hasn't logged on since the 23rd.

Maybe the illness has finally taken him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RepGuy
Just now, GingerBubba said:

Maybe the illness has finally taken him. 

You've got it all wrong. He's some sort of cancer wizard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Glaude
3 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

Nah, he hasn't logged on since the 23rd. He couldn't get his questions answered without having to read, so he got pissed and left. He was a leech.

We need it for the thread now. @dwagner309 make this right and re-create that masterpiece for the forum :johng:

I'm trying my best with my web history now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
McGilli
12 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

I do remember that one now. He had a screen with pornhub up in the background. 

He wasn't holding the sock on his lap was he?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RepGuy
4 minutes ago, McGilli said:

He wasn't holding the sock on his lap was he?

I hope not. It may have been his love sock 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Glaude

Look at what I've found : 

20180313_215246.jpg?dl=1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RepGuy

Welcome to the club @Luxuracer, you n00b.

2 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Look at what I've found : 

20180313_215246.jpg?dl=1

Yes, that's the one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thommo82

That sock needs a wash 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gingerbubba

Wags wins the sock photos. It has a style, a je ne sais quois, the slightest whiff of Eau de Trailer Park.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Urminme

God I love this if I would have seen this a year ago my dumb as would have a sock up there in all it' glory hunting for the infamous R factory l haha all in fun 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RepGuy
15 minutes ago, Urminme said:

God I love this if I would have seen this a year ago my dumb as would have a sock up there in all it' glory hunting for the infamous R factory l haha all in fun 

It's not too late.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thommo82

8_E59706_F-_E3_F6-4599-8_ABD-744_A0813_B

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luxuracer
17 minutes ago, Thommo82 said:

8_E59706_F-_E3_F6-4599-8_ABD-744_A0813_B

 

You better send Thommo the R-Factory link ... @RepGuy

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RepGuy
25 minutes ago, Thommo82 said:

8_E59706_F-_E3_F6-4599-8_ABD-744_A0813_B

 

 

6 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

You better send Thommo the R-Factory link ... @RepGuy

 

giphy.gif

I cant send @Thommo82 the link since he cant follow directions. It needs a HAND WRITTEN username next to the sock.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luxuracer
16 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

 

I cant send @Thommo82 the link since he cant follow directions. It needs a HAND WRITTEN username next to the sock.

Here ... Rep .... newly tag Thommo's sock !

 

Thommo_sock.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RepGuy
5 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

Here ... Rep .... newly tag Thommo's sock !

 

Thommo_sock.jpg

Is that Mrs. Thommo?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thommo82

That is my handwriting thank you very much 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luxuracer
3 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

Is that Mrs. Thommo?

Fuck ... I guess so ... :archaeology:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thommo82

*ex mrs. Thommo

That Old bitch is crusty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Urminme
1 hour ago, RepGuy said:

It's not too late.

Lol shit if I could figure out how to post pictures I would but I'm just retarded so in gonna sit this one out 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RepGuy
1 minute ago, Urminme said:

Lol shit if I could figure out how to post pictures I would but I'm just retarded so in gonna sit this one out 

Dont worry about your disability. All are welcome in R-Factory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thommo82
6 minutes ago, Urminme said:

Lol shit if I could figure out how to post pictures I would but I'm just retarded so in gonna sit this one out 

Go here:

https://postimages.org/

Choose picture

Copy direct link

Paste in a post

Done

Link will automatically embed. No quotations needed 

Once you have the hang of it , it literally takes 10 seconds 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×