Richie

Trusty Time not repairing or returning my watch

Wriggles
3 minutes ago, Sebastjan_b said:

Oh cmon bro. Not everyone here can speak perfect English. Im one of them and it’s not nice to diss someone because of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not I'm pointing out his profile says England and let's be honest it's not just imperfect english, some of it is just babble and incomprehensible.

Anyways he called me a cunt and a rat for nothing so I'm not apologising for anything I say about him

Sebastjan_b

Yea. I give you that. That was uncalled for

GenTLe
2 hours ago, Handsehildorf said:

Its the he says shit rude and unexceptable man it pisses me of rude cunt wouldnt do in public dont do it here

Sorry mate, I think I know a bit of normal english, but I can't get your idioma... Care to write as an educated person maybe?

Chiquita Fanjita

Ohhhhhh man :facepalm: 

Daffy
5 minutes ago, Chiquita Fanjita said:

Ohhhhhh man :facepalm: 

No  kidding.

narikaa

Well if the location is true (is anything on the t'internet)

If you're UK born n bred you had a free education handed you on a plate.

If now to speak and or write like a retard, chances are it's because you are one 

E.S.N. as they used to be classified as.

GingerApple
14 minutes ago, narikaa said:

If now to speak and or write like a retard, chances are it's because you are one 

The Grammarly App would help with this.

You're welcome.

narikaa

Doubt it will polish gibberish

Glaude
1 hour ago, MB62 said:

Aren't there any rules about swearing ? Totally unacceptable IMO calling people a cunt and a rat 

:lol:

Not any rule about swearing, you should know that mate, we call each other mostly by insult rather than nicknames (sometimes that could be the same thing though)

MB62
4 minutes ago, Glaude said:

:lol:

Not any rule about swearing, you should know that mate, we call each other mostly by insult rather than nicknames (sometimes that could be the same thing though)

Well, there should be rules! I feel that a bit of banter is ok, but plain insulting people is crossing the line.

Glaude
5 minutes ago, MB62 said:

Well, there should be rules! I feel that a bit of banter is ok, but plain insulting people is crossing the line.

Nope there will not be, because total freedom of speech is what this forum is all about, if you want more tight rules, there's RWI for that.
Insulting each other is not a problem, we have a thick skin around here, of course, there's a limit to insults, be this limit is far from what you can read in this thread, go have a read of the toxic "What do we think of Trump" thread in the off-topic section, you'll see ;) 

MB62
2 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Nope there will not be, because total freedom of speech is what this forum is all about, if you want more tight rules, there's RWI for that.
Insulting each other is not a problem, we have a thick skin around here, of course, there's a limit to insults, be this limit is far from what you can read in this thread, go have a read of the toxic "What do we think of Trump" thread in the off-topic section, you'll see ;) 

Hahaha, well anti trump feelings is ok for me :-))

Sebastjan_b

Im sexy and i know it

Glaude
Just now, MB62 said:

Hahaha, well anti trump feelings is ok for me :-))

That's another story, but just take a look at how members speek to each others in this thread, you'll understand why I say that the limit is far, far away !

RUSH2112

Every ones human treat every with respect its simple we are not here to b demoralized got it i hate bullies

Your S.O.P. Is bullying 

Every ones human treat every with respect its simple we are not here to b demoralized got it i hate bullies

Your S.O.P. Is bullying 

GingerApple
30 minutes ago, narikaa said:

Doubt it will polish gibberish

As a random aside, I just spent three minutes watching your balls change colour.

I enjoyed it.

iabounty

Mamby Pamby Land.............

Luxuracer
4 hours ago, Richie said:

I just wanted the forum readers to know that I sent a watch to Andrew at Trusty Time in Sept. He received it on October 8, in 2017.

I do empathize with you and your situation. But you did two things wrong.

First, you send the watch back to Trusty for service. We rarely sent them back for repairs when they broke down or DOA, not talking about services. You should had it done locally. Second, you should have requested help from a Mod. It's not too late now. Just contact any Mod and ask for help.

Best of luck

RepGuy
43 minutes ago, MB62 said:

Fuck off with this bullshit. You're a new member trying to put rules into place in a forum you've contributed nothing towards.

Luxuracer
4 hours ago, Handsehildorf said:

Who do you think your talking to people like that u RAT  show some respect init just give him sum kind advice and get a job 

3 hours ago, Handsehildorf said:

Its the he says shit rude and unexceptable man it pisses me of rude cunt wouldnt do in public dont do it here

As for you fucker ... @Handsehildorf

@Wriggles was not anywhere close to bullying the OP ... He did not even called him numpty directly, and you came on calling him rat and cunt !?!

Did you get hit in the head too many times or get choked out too long !?!

Fuck off!

BTW ... If you want to hear that telling to your face ... come to DC

GingerApple
13 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

I do empathize with you and your situation. But you did two things wrong.

First, you send the phone back to Trusty for service.

Yes, this was a basic error. Trusty has a lot of expertise in repairing watches, but you'd have been better off sending your phone to a phone technician.

Learn your lesson noob.

Luxuracer
5 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

Yes, this was a basic error. Trusty has a lot of expertise in repairing watches, but you'd have been better off sending your phone to a phone technician.

Learn your lesson noob.

Did you edited my post ... fuckweasel ?!? :rofl:

iabounty
7 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

Learn your lesson noob.

I agree. Trusty is a very well respected trusted dealer here I have used in the past for watches..... Phones however are not his specialty.............. :beer:

elp

Richie - that sucks - after 6 months wait I would not have any patience left either. I think it's high time you contact one of the Moderators (light blue names at the bottom of the home page), they will advise on the next steps. Good luck.

Xpletiv

Wtf is taking soooo long to fire that guy?!?!

Shit is not funny any more, nor ever was. 

Let me translate that:

Iuxrhushfuhufgdjnkejndhytrwwii yiyhensgtrwpplsj

And further more:

¤¿