EBB

DK factory AP royal oak 15400

OSR90

So I have just bought the JF Version and would never go near the one you are looking at.

Everything on the JF version is far superior. The sunburst on my dial is beautiful, the way the bracelet glistens in the light, the movement is smooth and seamless. I could go on and on about all of the good points of the JF version.

Just the same as we could all point out the poor points of the one you are looking at there.

But at the same time I suppose it is down to you what you want I couldn’t justify spending any amount of money on low end reps as the quality is what you pay for. I should imagine that rep that you are looking at will be 2 hours behind the actual time in a couple of days and probably broken after a month, and you will be left with a useless watch and out of pocket.

Just my opinion anyway I’m no expert!

Here’s some pictures of mine see the difference for yourself.

dc162c75c0097cdfebdd4c084d115d7e.jpg

87d7ecbcbedea21a4e494fb59d90b93e.jpg

caa29dcc2fc35852d6565c2ca80f95b4.jpg

1a971f04d56384424fb9d2c3df78aca8.jpg

GenTLe

If you want a good version at still a decent price then get a TF One. The only difference with the JF are the bezel screws a bit bigger (but MUCH better than that dhgate one) and the movement is a Miyota 9015 without the fake decoration.
The dial was even better than the jf one (at least in their first versions).

lmaggoo
So I have just bought the JF Version and would never go near the one you are looking at.

Everything on the JF version is far superior. The sunburst on my dial is beautiful, the way the bracelet glistens in the light, the movement is smooth and seamless. I could go on and on about all of the good points of the JF version.

Just the same as we could all point out the poor points of the one you are looking at there.

But at the same time I suppose it is down to you what you want I couldn’t justify spending any amount of money on low end reps as the quality is what you pay for. I should imagine that rep that you are looking at will be 2 hours behind the actual time in a couple of days and probably broken after a month, and you will be left with a useless watch and out of pocket.

Just my opinion anyway I’m no expert!

Here’s some pictures of mine see the difference for yourself.

dc162c75c0097cdfebdd4c084d115d7e.jpg

87d7ecbcbedea21a4e494fb59d90b93e.jpg

caa29dcc2fc35852d6565c2ca80f95b4.jpg

1a971f04d56384424fb9d2c3df78aca8.jpg

Completely agreed and that’s a fair advice for anyone on the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jasonbaylee
What do you think of the dial compared to the other reps? is it noticeably bad? I would probably go for the white dial, but I couldn't find proper pictures of it

Ebb, im toying with the idea of swapping just the white dial as the Swiss Made print is crispy.

"There are more than 1 road to Rome...."