Pseudorep

VRF possibly updating dial/bezel insert on hulk

Pseudorep

This is pure speculation at the moment but it appears that VRF are updating the hulk. Apparently my recent VRF hulk order has been delayed as the factory are waiting on new inserts/dials to arrive.

Hopefully the new insert and dial aren’t a downgrade, but I’ll update if/when I see QC.

I see there’s a bunch of speculation over at RWI with there being a new UK/UR factory sub coming out (and the recent GM), so wouldn’t be surprised if this is connected (and maybe the end of the VRF insert).

deju

Factories are basically assembly lines. All parts are sourced from different manufacturers. When they make a batch they must gather all the parts. 

Chances are low of an update but rather resupply. When parts change on batches. We just pray new flaws aren’t introduced. 

lmaggoo

My order is on hold too. 

I was told that they’re waiting for the parts but there will be an updated dial and bezel - for good or bad, only time will tell. 

Edited by lmaggoo

Lagger

Can you link the speculation on new sub?

Lagger

Cheers mate, looks like a mediocre effort,VRF for me

Pseudorep

Update to this - looks like it was an actual update. Still not received my QC pics for my order (any day now!), but over on RWI there's factory promo images of the VRF MAX (it now sounds like the name of a shitty boyracer car - what's next the VRF MAX STI lol)

Joyjoyk
1 hour ago, Pseudorep said:

Update to this - looks like it was an actual update. Still not received my QC pics for my order (any day now!), but over on RWI there's factory promo images of the VRF MAX (it now sounds like the name of a shitty boyracer car - what's next the VRF MAX STI lol)

:hyenas: anything to boost sales!

duddlyboy

A site called TS Station is listing the VRF MAX subs for sale . I believe they used to be a TD on RWI ? To my untrained eye they look spot on , never been interested in a sub , might be now .

Edited by duddlyboy

noobslayer

is ts station the only place to buy them or are there any other places??

duddlyboy
10 hours ago, noobslayer said:

is ts station the only place to buy them or are there any other places??

All the dealers will have them soon , if not already . My TD was selling the VRF subs at $368 last week . They have now gone up to $398 and are at top of his new arrivals page ( first page), in sub section . So I assume they are the MAX versions . I think I will email him next week to check 

Edited by duddlyboy

noobslayer
5 hours ago, duddlyboy said:

All the dealers will have them soon , if not already . My TD was selling the VRF subs at $368 last week . They have now gone up to $388 and are at top of his new arrivals page ( first page) . So I assume they are the MAX versions . I think I will email him next week to check 

link to ur trusted dealer?

duddlyboy

I have just spoken to a TD and he says there are no changes to the VRF subs bezel,inserts  or dial. So all this this ooh the bezel looks better in my QC pics ..LOL

He says no problem getting me the watch (HULK) , but the only changes are to the packaging , apparently that is the 'MAX' bit .

LOL don't shoot the messenger guys .

Edited by duddlyboy

duddlyboy

See post above no changes VRF subs , the 'MAX'is the new packaging .

lmaggoo

I just received the VRF max and insert is different - much better now.

Will post photos soon

Nikosaldente

Looking forward to seeing those photos:D

lmaggoo
5 minutes ago, Nikosaldente said:

Looking forward to seeing those photos:D

Here you go - QC photos from my phone!

7e6f57b62a25cfbb105f1a1d03dbcb67.jpg

87048c49baddf335640c23aa43277eb4.jpg

5d9e6ca1f29bde2e5f4373a35b77e92d.jpg