VMSG

My Breguet 4199 photoshoot

VMSG

So... i love my Breguet 4199 and i've got to shoot it.
Hope you like the result...

rmKZi4E.jpg

npC8EA4.jpg

cSM5SUk.jpg

nUsi6WO.jpg

And a small animation of the turbillion:
giphy.gif

About the set:
canon 7d with 2 flashes, umbrellas and original Breguet catalog:
zhdcW79.jpg

Thanks for watching WinkSmiley.png

Glaude

Very nice results mate, great photography skills ! 

That's a lovely watch !

Thanks for sharing !

MAJ75

First rate images, the only drawback being that the inadequacy of the strap is brought to the fore...such a beautiful timepiece needs a quality strap.....

narikaa

& you're much better off with diffused light than flash units when photo'ing watches

VMSG
3 hours ago, MAJ75 said:

First rate images, the only drawback being that the inadequacy of the strap is brought to the fore...such a beautiful timepiece needs a quality strap.....

You are right, the strap in on the way :)

3 hours ago, narikaa said:

& you're much better off with diffused light than flash units when photo'ing watches

Thanks, this is my first time photoshooting a watch. I'll try diffused light next time

VMSG

Broken images updated

Ryano

Great first up effort! Looks good

McGilli
On 2018-04-08 at 22:15, VMSG said:

Thanks for watching WinkSmiley.png

For my photos - I put the watch on my bathroom counter and I take about 50 photos with a point and shoot camera that I just freehand - and I post about 30-40 of them in my reviews.

If I was going to go through all the work of setting up a decent camera, umbrellas, flashes... I would shoot at least 200 photos and post up at least 100.

What I'm saying is :  More photos!

Nice work, look forward to more.

VMSG
2 hours ago, McGilli said:

For my photos - I put the watch on my bathroom counter and I take about 50 photos with a point and shoot camera that I just freehand - and I post about 30-40 of them in my reviews.

If I was going to go through all the work of setting up a decent camera, umbrellas, flashes... I would shoot at least 200 photos and post up at least 100.

What I'm saying is :  More photos!

Nice work, look forward to more.

LOL, thank you.

I'm gonna buy another Breguet soon (waiting for stock confirmation from a TD), I'll do another photoshoot with both of them

raspymcnasty

wow, nice! it actually looks like a cataloger shoot

VMSG
wow, nice! it actually looks like a cataloger shoot
Thank you

semperfi55

Can’t believe I haven’t seen this yet VMSG! This watch and photo shoot is glorious :drool:

Total Breguet fan but the watches are so decadent I don’t know when I can wear them! The 5177 Classique is pretty simple and it already oozes opulence, this tourby would trigger a proletariat uprising...

VMSG
Can’t believe I haven’t seen this yet VMSG! This watch and photo shoot is glorious :drool:
Total Breguet fan but the watches are so decadent I don’t know when I can wear them! The 5177 Classique is pretty simple and it already oozes opulence, this tourby would trigger a proletariat uprising...
Thanks man!
Yes this is a great looking watch (even though it is not so close to the gen). I see it as a ture masterpiece so I wear it for art events, museums, gallery openings and etc. It is not a daily watch of course.

Generally I adore breguet, unfortunately the rep selection is very limited these days, I hope that we see more in the future.

Krispee

Although I've seen this one before it does still look a very nice watch, and well photographed too.

Aren

Stunning watch and photography.  Well done!  

Thanks for sharing!  :clap: 

TOMBOSS

Yes man it is an awesome model I've been looking for it for ages. I'm aware it's a rather aging model now in rep market. Yet since your pictures are from april 2018 I'm just wondering where did you get it from. I"m ogling on it for years and trying by any way to find one. Every TD tells me it's out of stock and no longer produced, yet since you've had one I'm taking my chance and asking you were you've got that jaw breaking model.

Hoping you'll provide me maybe some information and allow me to fufil my dream and purchase what has became my holly grail.

Thanks by advance for your help.

VMSG

Hi mate,
Yes, this is a true beauty.

I just sold mine on M2M to buy another watch. And I'm already having a second thoughts...

I got it from Rayen and 5 years ago.

Khronos

You mean Ryan ( Intime )? 

VMSG

Yes, sorry

deju

that looks cracking!

TOMBOSS
On 03/04/2019 at 08:19, VMSG said:

Hi mate,
Yes, this is a true beauty.

I just sold mine on M2M to buy another watch. And I'm already having a second thoughts...

I got it from Rayen and 5 years ago.

Thanks for the answer man. For sure I believe you're having second thoughts having sold yours.

Anyway now given the info and from what I've gathered from several TD's and what you're telling me , I've been obviously waiting far too long and hence it can't be found anylonger, Five years ago from Ryan at Intime. My bad I should have taken it in time ( on Intime with Ryan :rolleyes:  ). :crybaby:

SO OBVIOUSLY IF ANY OF THE MEMBERS FANCIES TO TRADE OR SELL ME HIS I'M OPEN FOR A M2M TRADE OR EXCHANGE. 

Edited by TOMBOSS