xray

First rep buying advice needed

Glaude
Just now, xray said:

Any commentary on the other guy's posts? Or do I deserve it because of what I "triggered"?

I don't judge any of you, I just think you two were off to a bad start, that's all.

There's no need to go on and on about that, the sooner you let that to the side, the better it'll be, you do not have to talk to them if you don't want

GingerApple

As Richard Fish might say: 'Bygones'

Wanna touch my wattle?

Glaude
2 minutes ago, Gingerbubba said:

As Richard Fish might say: 'Bygones'

Wanna touch my wattle?

:analprobe:

RepGuy
16 minutes ago, xray said:

Oh you would, would you? After claiming you don't blame someone for posting towards me in a completely rude manner for no good reason whatsoever, I'm not about to thank you for anything.

I will also accept "Thanks Daddy"

Or sock pictures

Thommo82
4 hours ago, Wriggles said:

kinda hard to not take that any other way....

As to whether my comments weren't appreciated by you, I couldn't give one flying fuck what you think, you asked for opinions I gave mine. Don't like it? Well, leave the internet then. Already off to a great start #3

4 hours ago, Wriggles said:

Probably stuffing his face with cheese and snails.... :lol:

We really need to catch up one day, drink many beers, start a troll account on RWG and demolish Noobs together.

This is a bold statement to make, and I know others will shed a tear or two over it, but you may just be my favourite member.

Thanks for the ongoing LOL’s buddy

OP, #4

xray

Wow, what assholes. I know me saying that is going to make you all really proud of yourselves. Glad I could help. Have fun "demolishing" noobs. Pathetic. I'll leave you all now to help one another get off on each other.

RepGuy
6 minutes ago, xray said:

Wow, what assholes. I know me saying that is going to make you all really proud of yourselves. Glad I could help. Have fun "demolishing" noobs. Pathetic. I'll leave you all now to help one another get off on each other.

Just you saying that has given me a raging hard on, the likes of which nobody has ever seen. 

Tits McGee
10 minutes ago, xray said:

You'll soon learn this place is more locker room than watch forum. Behave accordingly or get your ass snapped by a wet towel. There are wild animals here. Watching you get torqued up and taking the bait is pure sport for us.

A Pam 111 is probably your best bet for a 1st Pam. We have a whole bunch of great TD's. Pick one. They all have access to the watch you want. Quality is the more/less the same. Their service is what sets some apart from others. There's much more to learn so do your OWN reading. 

Welcome!

Left Coast Guy
46 minutes ago, xray said:

Chill the fuck out bud. 

Let's be real clear.....posted in the Panerai Reviews section (if its not clear, the section is intended ONLY for reviews), asking to be spoonfed info and claiming to have researched.  IF you'd done any research AT ALL, you would have read the first sticky post in the very sub-forum you posted in, titled ALE's reference guide.  Since you didn't bother to read, ALE has gone to an absurd lengths to document every type of Panerai made, what factories make the best, and so on. Its really the single best resource in all of rep watches and you can learn all about your PAM 076. 

So no, you most definitely didn't research if you didn't read the very first post in the Panerai sub-forum. But on top of that, you asked several question which are answered in the New Member section, highlight on the top left of the homepage with "NEW MEMBERS: MUST READ THESE FIRST!" 

I think you'll find that if you put in just a little effort, read the New Member posts, read the stickies in a sub-forum before asking questions, etc, you'll find the forum extremely helpful. On the other hand, if you come in entitled, getting pissy when you're not spoonfed answer....you're going to get shit on. Regularly. And frankly, you deserve it. 

Wriggles
7 hours ago, Thommo82 said:

We really need to catch up one day, drink many beers, start a troll account on RWG and demolish Noobs together.

This is a bold statement to make, and I know others will shed a tear or two over it, but you may just be my favourite member.

Thanks for the ongoing LOL’s buddy

OP, #4

Contrary to what may be the perception I don't troll. My comment to Glaude was just a little humour which I think Glaude will know as such. I like Glaude, gives me hope that the entire French nation aren't all, well, French! :lol:

As for other comments, I post as I wish, sometimes I will be very blunt and others less so, which depends on a number of factors probably the foremost being the comment I'm responding to. Nothing I posted in my first comment was anything other than fact, the OP however did pretty much what I expected he would, as Glaude put it he went 'passive aggressive'. Spend long enough on this forum you can almost write the script for how some noobs behave. The indignation at how he perceives he's being treated just adds fuel to my original assesment. Someoe who always has to be right, and cannot deal with not having  the last word. Just another noob swooping in, throw a bit of bluster around, then disappear back into the ether of the web never to be heard from again. Who knows, time may prove that incorrect, I'll not lose sleep either way.

As for beers, the only time I go to Oz is west coast, but either way I don't drink, it makes me cranky :rofl:

deju

So much drama. 

Thommo82
1 hour ago, Wriggles said:

I don't drink, it makes me cranky :rofl:

You are cranky enough already buddy, that’s my favourite thing about you.

When I say Troll account, I mean disposable account. 

I too like the French scrotum, much against my better judgement. 

Only been here a year and a half and can already read the Noobs as you mentioned.

I love this forum, I’m never leaving

Wriggles
32 minutes ago, Thommo82 said:

You are cranky enough already buddy, that’s my favourite thing about you.

Shit don't let Black hear you say that, he prides himself on being the forums grumpy pensioner!!!

32 minutes ago, Thommo82 said:

I love this forum, I’m never leaving

Fuck. That's my day ruined

Glaude
6 hours ago, Wriggles said:

My comment to Glaude was just a little humour which I think Glaude will know as such. I like Glaude, gives me hope that the entire French nation aren't all, well, French!

4 hours ago, Thommo82 said:

I too like the French scrotum, much against my better judgement. 

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "feeling the love gif"

RepGuy
45 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "feeling the love gif"

Why are you watching the Disney channel?

Glaude
5 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

Why are you watching the Disney channel?

Alllll the bitches are here !

RepGuy
1 minute ago, Glaude said:

Alllll the bitches are here !

I watch it for the riveting plots and stories.

Glaude
6 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

I watch it for the riveting plots and stories.

I read Playboy for that

RepGuy
9 minutes ago, Glaude said:

I read Playboy for that

You're a dirty old man

Glaude
7 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

You're a dirty old man

:brightlight: