Jump to content
PAL2PQ

Miscommunication? (Solved)

Recommended Posts

RUSH2112

Time to apologize?  Public accusations deserve public apologies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RepGuy

I've noticed a large amount of newer members think the first step is to cry "scammer" as soon as something doesn't go according to the plan in their heads. It's a lack of research and a laziness that has led to this, and unfortunately I don't see any way to alleviate it.

I mean look at this one. Member gets sent the more expensive model, emails the TD about this mix up, and then thinks they got scammed when the TD didn't reply same-day. It's just stupid at this point.

Yes, the TD should have sent the exact watch that was ordered, movement and all, but according to OP, the TD made it right, and all he has to show for it is a pissy thread made to sound like he was scammed.

Other new members who are equally as lazy as OP may not read past the title and initial post, which could hurt business for a TD who in the end made things right.

@PAL2PQ Apologies are in order, and probably an edited first post to explain you weren't scammed as you claimed originally. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pickledbeetroot

Here come the noob-bashing pricks to the thread :handjob:

The inclusion of a question mark in the thread title clearly indicates the OP was simply nervous and asking a legitimate question. 

His questions were answered in the first few posts to which he politely responds and justifies his post. Goes on to explain the outcome to which he’s satisfied. Job done.... or so you’d think... 

enter the pricks and the noob bashers, probably won’t stop til the OP is hung-drawn-and quartered, these wankers will get 10 pages outta the thread at least. 

 

poor form really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RepGuy
19 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Here come the noob-bashing pricks to the thread :handjob:

The inclusion of a question mark in the thread title clearly indicates the OP was simply nervous and asking a legitimate question. 

His questions were answered in the first few posts to which he politely responds and justifies his post. Goes on to explain the outcome to which he’s satisfied. Job done.... or so you’d think... 

enter the pricks and the noob bashers, probably won’t stop til the OP is hung-drawn-and quartered, these wankers will get 10 pages outta the thread at least. 

 

poor form really.

Luckily not many members here hold any weight to what you have to say. I do like that jerk-off emote though, I'll have to use it in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
brang1
1 hour ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Here come the noob-bashing pricks to the thread :handjob:

The inclusion of a question mark in the thread title clearly indicates the OP was simply nervous and asking a legitimate question. 

His questions were answered in the first few posts to which he politely responds and justifies his post. Goes on to explain the outcome to which he’s satisfied. Job done.... or so you’d think... 

enter the pricks and the noob bashers, probably won’t stop til the OP is hung-drawn-and quartered, these wankers will get 10 pages outta the thread at least. 

 

poor form really.

Jesus , if this aint a case of the pot calling the kettle black...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luxuracer
18 minutes ago, brang1 said:

Jesus , if this aint a case of the pot calling the kettle black...

:rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RUSH2112
13 hours ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Here come the noob-bashing pricks to the thread :handjob:

The inclusion of a question mark in the thread title clearly indicates the OP was simply nervous and asking a legitimate question. 

His questions were answered in the first few posts to which he politely responds and justifies his post. Goes on to explain the outcome to which he’s satisfied. Job done.... or so you’d think... 

enter the pricks and the noob bashers, probably won’t stop til the OP is hung-drawn-and quartered, these wankers will get 10 pages outta the thread at least. 

 

poor form really.

We’ll all try to follow your example more closely in the future I’m sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bloon

That's great you had a good outcome. Hope the fix on the rotor works out. Miyotas are workhorses but noisy as hell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PAL2PQ
On 14-4-2018 at 23:14, RepGuy said:

I've noticed a large amount of newer members think the first step is to cry "scammer" as soon as something doesn't go according to the plan in their heads. It's a lack of research and a laziness that has led to this, and unfortunately I don't see any way to alleviate it.

I mean look at this one. Member gets sent the more expensive model, emails the TD about this mix up, and then thinks they got scammed when the TD didn't reply same-day. It's just stupid at this point.

Yes, the TD should have sent the exact watch that was ordered, movement and all, but according to OP, the TD made it right, and all he has to show for it is a pissy thread made to sound like he was scammed.

Other new members who are equally as lazy as OP may not read past the title and initial post, which could hurt business for a TD who in the end made things right.

@PAL2PQ Apologies are in order, and probably an edited first post to explain you weren't scammed as you claimed originally. 

"lack of research and a laziness" because i did my research but wasnt sure if i could step to a mod already instead of instantly going to a mod id rather ask veterans in the community what they think i should do.

i emailed the td and he completely ignored my question with a bunch of his emails where he answered with this is more expensive version but i ask you same price. it seems this came through the language barrier but it could also be him playing dumb because he doesnt want to go through the hassle of exchanging the watch.

to sound like i was scammed i had a question mark there for a reason because after looking for 3 hours i gave up searching for a help thread so instead of making it sound like  i actually got scammed i put a question mark there for a reason not my problem you didnt want to read it.

i did not mention the name of the TD for a reason as to not hurt any business by any problems i had with them (which is also stated in the rules)

but good point i should edit the post saying it worked out in the end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RepGuy
5 minutes ago, PAL2PQ said:

"lack of research and a laziness" because i did my research but wasnt sure if i could step to a mod already instead of instantly going to a mod id rather ask veterans in the community what they think i should do.

i emailed the td and he completely ignored my question with a bunch of his emails where he answered with this is more expensive version but i ask you same price. it seems this came through the language barrier but it could also be him playing dumb because he doesnt want to go through the hassle of exchanging the watch.

to sound like i was scammed i had a question mark there for a reason because after looking for 3 hours i gave up searching for a help thread so instead of making it sound like  i actually got scammed i put a question mark there for a reason not my problem you didnt want to read it.

i did not mention the name of the TD for a reason as to not hurt any business by any problems i had with them (which is also stated in the rules)

but good point i should edit the post saying it worked out in the end.

:handjob:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luxuracer
On 4/11/2018 at 16:02, PAL2PQ said:

Edit: the problem was solved and the TD in question will change the description of the item to match the actual item, and he gave me free shipping on my next item, so all worked out in the end :)

I am glad things worked out for you at the end.

Do not pay too much attention to @RepGuy ... even though he acts and looks like a fucker ... but deep down he's a nice guy ... just be here to collect sock. 

12 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

:handjob:

See that's ... RepGuy's emoticon for happy ending.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RepGuy
20 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

See that's ... RepGuy's emoticon for happy ending.

You know me so well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×