MysticalCamo

Is PureTime a TD

MysticalCamo

I was on this forum looking at TD’s and couldn’t find anything on this site about puretime and was wonder if it’s trustable website. If any of you guys were wondering I was looking at this watch https://puretime05.com/royal-oak-tourbillon-extra-thin-openworked-ss-skeleton-dial-on-ss-bracelet.html

Any feed back is greatly appreciated thanks

Edited by MysticalCamo

palaufreak

I have ordered with puretime and the service was excellent. recieved my watch in perfect condition and surely will use them again, although I think they are not a TD in this forum. 

MysticalCamo
6 minutes ago, palaufreak said:

I have ordered with puretime and the service was excellent. recieved my watch in perfect condition and surely will use them again, although I think they are not a TD in this forum. 

Ok thank you so much for the confirmation on the site. I wonder why it wouldn’t be on a TD on this site. I can tell by the 05 at the end of puretime this site has been in the game for quite awhile.

FunnyStarSystem

$818!?!?!?

:throwingmoney:

Glaude
3 minutes ago, MysticalCamo said:

Ok thank you so much for the confirmation on the site. I wonder why it wouldn’t be on a TD on this site. I can tell by the 05 at the end of puretime this site has been in the game for quite awhile.

They are a TD on the RWI forum.

The 05 is nothing to do with the date, but with the constant domain name seizing by DA AUTHORITA ! (but they've been in the game for a while )

MysticalCamo
1 minute ago, funnystarsystem said:

$818!?!?!?

:throwingmoney:

Haha I know for rep it’s expensive but the “tells/giveaways” in this watch are so minimal for the AP Tourbillion. It also seems that I’m a sucker for skeleton dials for the beauty of interworking. Who knows tho I might get a cheaper style of AP.

MysticalCamo
11 minutes ago, Glaude said:

They are a TD on the RWI forum.

The 05 is nothing to do with the date, but with the constant domain name seizing by DA AUTHORITA ! (but they've been in the game for a while )

Yea that’s what I meant I’ve seen that every time a rep site goes down and comes back up they add a number to the url so I figured it having 05 meant it’s been re-put up multiple times.  I’m very new into the rep watch thing. Went from wanting a Daniel Wellington cheap quartz to a rep lol. Thanks for the information appreciate it.

Edited by MysticalCamo

Glaude
17 minutes ago, MysticalCamo said:

Haha I know for rep it’s expensive but the “tells/giveaways” in this watch are so minimal for the AP Tourbillion. It also seems that I’m a sucker for skeleton dials for the beauty of interworking. Who knows tho I might get a cheaper style of AP.

You know the biggest tell on it ? 
There's probably no way you can have a 135 000 € watch on your wrist ;) 

HorFan

Puretime is a very trusted dealer on RWI, and you're in the RWI club room, so buy with confidence

Glaude
7 minutes ago, HorFan said:

Puretime is a very trusted dealer on RWI, and you're in the RWI club room, so buy with confidence emoji106.png

Yet, he will not receive any help from the forum staff in here if something goes wrong (not saying that it will, of course)

I think PT is not TD here because he only focus on one forum, so Op in case of a problem, you'll simply have to go on RWI to resolve it :) 

HorFan

Indeed! You should sign up at RWI as well. Some juicy birthday giveaways going on right now.

Circarama

PureTime is a TD @ RepGeek, as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tecbarrera

Wonder why they're not on the TD list... What's their real website URL? There seem to be a few floating around...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

VMSG
11 minutes ago, tecbarrera said:

Wonder why they're not on the TD list... 

giphy.gif

greengoat
On 12/04/2018 at 01:07, Glaude said:

You know the biggest tell on it ? 
There's probably no way you can have a 135 000 € watch on your wrist ;) 

Well said! 

HorFan
Wonder why they're not on the TD list... What's their real website URL? There seem to be a few floating around...

Puretime05.com

tecbarrera
5 minutes ago, HorFan said:

Puretime05.com

Awesome. Thanks! In talks with Edward now. :) AP 15450 blue dial incoming! Little birthday present to myself. Hehe.

tecbarrera
Awesome. Thanks! In talks with Edward now.  AP 15450 blue dial incoming! Little birthday present to myself. Hehe.
Ordered from Edward at Puretime. Fingers crossed!!!