jmkgl

Canadian in need of help

jmkgl

Hello everyone, I joined this forum a while ago but I am still a newbie.

However, I bought a Rolex Submariner V6S from a user on this forum and it broke on me.. Long story short, it took me more than 2 months for me to receive the watch. Customs had the watch for a long time. 

The crystal and bezel came off at the same time, so I am trying to get it fixed. I contacted a lot of people (strodda, yuki, and Katt) but have not hear back.

I also went to a few local watchmakers, but they refuse to work on my watch....

I am wondering if any of you guys know someone who would work on this watch. I would prefer it stay in Canada to get it fixed.

link below shows it's condition. 

The bearing and spring for the bezel was missing when it came off......so replacement parts would be required from the watchmaker as well....fml...

Also, the movement was rattling after I received it so I probably need the movement looked after as well.....Got 99 problems and of course movement would be as well...

https://imgur.com/a/OmAMC

motak

how did u managed to broke the bezel ?

jmkgl

one day, I was playing with the watch and it just fell off along with the crystal. barely any force....The seller couldn't believe me...I was shocked myself as well.

The crystal also came off....so it needs to be pressed as well.

greengoat

Similar question was asked a few months back... 

It might help. Someone mentioned about a place in Toronto - don't know if that is near enough to you.