Enzedel

Where do you tell people you got your Rolex from when it’s a rep?

mattmd90

I thinks it depends on your socio-economic status. If you are making a good money, everybody assumes that its real. If you are an average income person and wearing more than one luxury watch, It ll be fake without a question.

Like you can’t have one AP, couple rolexes and a Toyota Camry:) Thats my decision tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RUSH2112
4 hours ago, mattmd90 said:

I thinks it depends on your socio-economic status. If you are making a good money, everybody assumes that its real. If you are an average income person and wearing more than one luxury watch, It ll be fake without a question.

Like you can’t have one AP, couple rolexes and a Toyota Camry:) Thats my decision tho.

These threads always have someone like this.  Look up what warren Buffet drives and tell me he can’t afford an AP and a couple rolexes.  There’s always a lack of imagination and everyone judges the world by their circumstance.  Some people get gifted these watches at a fairly young age or choose to spend their money differently than you.

mattmd90

There is always exceptions. I am talking about in general and based on my personal experiences. You have full right to disagree. :)

Undinist

People always assume mine are real. They say 'nice watch' and I tell them the price, the forum details etc. I really wouldn't want anyone thinking I was stupid, shallow, vain and self-centred  enough to blow 25 grand on a watch.