RepGuy

Worse than the Gaytona?

Mr Stubbs
18 minutes ago, Undinist said:

Check out the Youtube comments!   This is nice: "Go shove those watches up your ass you fucking Bi polar albino. Your house looks like a welfare mothers paradise. Keep buying junk you worthless piece of shit!" Mr Invicta: "my house is sick bitch. Fucking owned you piece of shit."  Yeah! Owned!

He also claims to own 100 watches, including EIGHT variations of this monster. And to have a girlfriend.  He should be saving his money for a  hair transplant.

The world is stranger than I realised. 

:thumbsup:

RepGuy
1 hour ago, Undinist said:

Check out the Youtube comments!   This is nice: "Go shove those watches up your ass you fucking Bi polar albino. Your house looks like a welfare mothers paradise. Keep buying junk you worthless piece of shit!" Mr Invicta: "my house is sick bitch. Fucking owned you piece of shit."  Yeah! Owned!

He also claims to own 100 watches, including EIGHT variations of this monster. And to have a girlfriend.  He should be saving his money for a  hair transplant.

The world is stranger than I realised. 

I read through the comments. This guy blows up at anyone talking shit about Invicta, which I attribute to defensive behavior since he claims to own 100 of these monstrosities. He even goes back to months older comments he already replied to in order to talk more shit to the person in defense of Invicta.

Between him thinking Rolex/Omega/Hublot are overpriced trash compared to his mighty Invictas, and his complete lack of control in replies, he would be a funny guy to argue with.

rusky27

I just wonder what this pic looks like with 3D glasses on? it’s got that magic eye picture/wrong printing sequence going on..hahah

Undinist

Tbf to him,  there are often times when it's tempting to tell people to stick their watches up their ass.  I said it to a mod  when he put me in the Brig over yonder.  

DavidAMcC

Just strap that bad boy on and go cruising for some pert choir boy arse.

McGilli
3 hours ago, RepGuy said:

I read through the comments. This guy blows up at anyone talking shit about Invicta, which I attribute to defensive behavior since he claims to own 100 of these monstrosities. He even goes back to months older comments he already replied to in order to talk more shit to the person in defense of Invicta.

Between him thinking Rolex/Omega/Hublot are overpriced trash compared to his mighty Invictas, and his complete lack of control in replies, he would be a funny guy to argue with.

I dare you to go to his channel - and post a comment with the address of this thread and invite him over to chat about his collection. 

Haha actually no I don't. I see no good coming from it... Ever.

RepGuy
29 minutes ago, McGilli said:

I dare you to go to his channel - and post a comment with the address of this thread and invite him over to chat about his collection. 

Haha actually no I don't. I see no good coming from it... Ever.

It wouldn't be productive to bring him here to argue. I can already tell he would latch on to the fact this is a replica forum, and the conversation would go in circles about that fact.

Xpletiv

I haven't watch it, nor will I, but is the background music banjos?

GingerApple

I would actually buy this. A statement piece. Unfortunately it seems to be sold out....

RepGuy
7 minutes ago, Gingerbubba said:

I would actually buy this. A statement piece. Unfortunately it seems to be sold out....

Just wait for Invicta to have their tri-monthly "one time only" sale. The price will drop from $16,000 + your first born male child, to the sale price of $99

Cleebeauregard

58mm and 2cm thick. It’s fucking craptacular!

narikaa

Rumour has it one of these killed Dale Winton

tonyh7

On the wrist it reminds me of those weights than some runners use to add to their workout. Difference is that the wrist weights look much more understated and elegant.  It would probably be quite useful in a fight. I imagine if you twatted someone with it you could do a lot of damage.

wolfwood
On 4/18/2018 at 15:42, Gingerbubba said:

This one is smaller but just as niceeeeeeee!  :D

https://www.amazon.com/Invicta-Subaqua-Quartz-Stainless-WatchMulti/dp/B076NPKTY3/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_241_t_0?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=F1SCDCWZT4S3S9VGMBTA

Image result for Invicta Men's 'Subaqua' Quartz Stainless Steel Casual WatchMulti Color (Model: 25179)