BitcoinDude

Hello From Texas

BitcoinDude

Hello All,

I am new to this forum but so far it looks like the best one out there.

I am back in the game after taking some years off and looking for 2 watches to add to my collection.

Quick Question, Are there any dealers who ship from usa? I want to order but not have it take weeks to get.

Thanks for the help.

McGilli

Welcome.

RULE #1. You must have patience. Lot's of patience. Weeks of patience. Maybe months of patience.

That's just my rule, just saying ;) Someone else can chime in about sellers etc...

Glaude

Hi and welcome !

There's no TD that ship from the USA in here, but If I'm not mistaken there's one over on one of the other replica board, I think it's on Repgeek but I'm not sure, try them : repgeek, rwg.cc (or even RWI ?)

BitcoinDude

Thanks all.

Are you folks allowed to tell me who you like, so many options and choices.

I just need a good referral to go buy a Rolex Daytona and a Panni.

Once again thanks for any help

NCRich

WBK is US based on RWI and the Geek.  But he has only rather low end stuff.  If you want the best stuff you should bite the bullet and wait a week to 10 days for delivery from the TDs.

Luxuracer

Welcome back ... @BitcoinDude

@NCRich ships watches from the US ... but he is NOT a TD here!

BitcoinDude

Hi All,

I am so confused and need some guidance. I am looking for a Rolex Daytona, white face , leather band . Can someone give me maybe just 2 choices.

It's overload with all the choices..

I see I should spend around 350-400 .

Thanks so much for some help.

Left Coast Guy
13 hours ago, BitcoinDude said:

Hi All,

I am so confused and need some guidance. I am looking for a Rolex Daytona, white face , leather band . Can someone give me maybe just 2 choices.

It's overload with all the choices..

I see I should spend around 350-400 .

Thanks so much for some help.

Sorry bud, there is no shortcut. You need to read and learn what is out there on your own, and see how that fits with your expectations or you'll likely end up disappointed......and that's not something you should put on us. 

For example, the Daytona is a pretty unreliable rep in most forms, but you can buy some that are more reliable if you don't mind certain functions of the gen not working.  Hell, if you want one with no working chronos, you can get a pretty reliable version, but those models are easily spotted as fakes. Some people are willing to spend $400 a watch that looks and works like gen but will likely break or require a costly repair, some people don't care that a watch is a poor copy, they just like the style....no way for us to know what your preferences and risk tolerance may be. 

So for that reason, and because this isn't a fucking personal shopper service, we can't just spoonfeed you what watch to buy. 

No fear though, just dig around the reviews sections and you'll find plenty of info....there's just no shortcuts