Pseudorep

VRF Hulk Max

Ferax

@Pseudorep I think your Hulk looks amazing. And you made some really good pics btw :) you bought it for 330$? Really nice price! Waiting for some wristies in daylight! 

Edited by Ferax

drifterr

Here's my hulk by vrf ( not max)

3cc9647e17d69b8d7d47da6b00e0dc11.jpgb480969b18665bc1c675e7bb2156b811.jpg9bb004e4089a1d3cf8bad213a501e18d.jpg107a84187ebbb77fa07fc86a4a84443b.jpgc48afcabbe596663cd382a6d03266c3b.jpgcf2584b2453a69436b6a479eacbf738d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

cvp3

The heck with the hulk......that Tudor looks amazing!

Pseudorep

@drifterr looks good. I don’t think there’s much difference between the two other than updated dial and bezel. However, I notice my engravings are darker than yours - I’m not sure mine are as dark as noob though.
@cvp3 it’s an XF rep. Check out my review of it over in the Tudor forum. Definitely a super rep (it passed the wrist test of a number of sales reps in the Melbourne omega boutique at least)

Ferax

@Pseudorep what about the movement? Is your Rolex accurate? How much seconds +/- per day is it loosing? 

Nikosaldente

Nice photos mate!

Looks like you've got yourself a winner there!

Enjoy wearing it in the best of health:D

Pseudorep

@ferax it’s gained ~25s over 5 days. There seems to be some positional and temperature variation because on the timegrapher it shows -0.4s/d to -2.4s/d dial up in 24c indoors.

https://imgur.com/a/KjWY3F2

Ferax

Thank you for your answer. I must say - you made me pull the trigger. I am writing to Mary to get this beauty :)

Pseudorep

@ferex - I recommend ordering the green/black rubber b strap as well. I haven’t got photos but it looks nice on the watch. Gives it a more casual/sporty look.

luunar
On 29/04/2018 at 16:44, Pseudorep said:

@drifterr looks good. I don’t think there’s much difference between the two other than updated dial and bezel. However, I notice my engravings are darker than yours - I’m not sure mine are as dark as noob though.
@cvp3 it’s an XF rep. Check out my review of it over in the Tudor forum. Definitely a super rep (it passed the wrist test of a number of sales reps in the Melbourne omega boutique at least)

Great Review @Pseudorep do you have a link to the Tudor review? I can't seem to find it. Thank you! 

Edited by luunar

Pseudorep
Great Review [mention=96080]Pseudorep[/mention] do you have a link to the Tudor review? I can't seem to find it. Thank you! 

I’m on Tapatalk so hopefully this works -

Tudor Black Bay Bronze Blue Review & Pictures
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=77561&share_tid=139610&url=https://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?/topic/139610-Tudor-Black-Bay-Bronze-Blue-Review-%26-Pictures&share_type=t