peppercorn

‘ H factory and BP are both in shutdown mode’

McGilli
4 hours ago, peppercorn said:

Between this.....

and this.

i conjure up all kinds of visions of  mayhem!

I’m thinking H factory reps will be the next highly collectible ‘Blood Dial’ of the near future, complete with ‘stories’ dare told to this inquiring rep crowd of a few. 

Yeah I'm pretty sure I'll have to make a few calls to a few connections to get the real scoop on how the whole H-Factory thing went down, inlcuing all the gory details. cuz there are always gory details to be told... Just need one of their last watches to review :)

hanski
6 hours ago, NCRich said:

But sooooooooo slow.

What kind of slow downs have people been experiencing? I have a BP on order, about 11 days out so far. 

MrTimeZone
5 hours ago, Glaude said:

You godamn troll ! 

First TD to be rated a #3 ... :lol: @Thommo82

I am so honored @Glaude, I think (but yes, I know of the scale). :lol: 

Glaude
7 hours ago, MrTimeZone said:

I am so honored @Glaude, I think (but yes, I know of the scale). :lol: 

It's indeed an honour when said to an experienced member (or a TD), like saying Le Thommo is a cunt is an honour to him and great sign of respect

tim2827

Here’s some snapshots of What I believed is N factory. Sharing here so community can be more assured of the seriousness of these factories to bring out the best for their customers.
Disclaimer: these photos is not mine, was shared to me in separate group.

The production area
239abcaf27ba54955004a5e828ee6318.jpg

Dust free environment
e7d8d89e6bb79eb2e5f69ab872de9370.jpg

Production
8d8751887b7fa789d9ee337748592467.jpg

Some of the machinery
a9f07b529056867abc92e1c595a02e37.jpg

Water resistance testing
166241136f3221cdf02a714c0b3d583d.jpg

Sorting and testing
b0856c1bcd1624fa3b9bbff75e7a7156.jpg

Finishing touches
60a758da47fb6483f9f8919be8079786.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22 minutes ago, tim2827 said:

Here’s some snapshots of What I believed is N factory. Sharing here so community can be more assured of the seriousness of these factories to bring out the best for their customers.

The production area
239abcaf27ba54955004a5e828ee6318.jpg

Dust free environment
e7d8d89e6bb79eb2e5f69ab872de9370.jpg

Production
8d8751887b7fa789d9ee337748592467.jpg

Some of the machinery
a9f07b529056867abc92e1c595a02e37.jpg

Water resistance testing
166241136f3221cdf02a714c0b3d583d.jpg

Sorting and testing
b0856c1bcd1624fa3b9bbff75e7a7156.jpg

Finishing touches
60a758da47fb6483f9f8919be8079786.jpg

These pictures are from homage/non-homage producers. I have seen them on every second alibaba watch post. This is definitely not a rep factory 

deju
26 minutes ago, tim2827 said:

You’re the reason that the younger/non internet savvy generations are screwed. 

Read something on the internet fails to do any fact checking, regurgitates as fact else where as if to give knowledgeable authority. 

Simply reverse search the images and they link to a bunch of fake scam websites ie noob-watch.*** biadoo.***

I fear for you, you’re a born mark. 

Jibuti

no 6-wears old chinese kids assembling cases any more? fuck...even they got worse...

All my Nikes and Burberry cottons are made by 4-5 year olds in Bangladesh... oh well...

what's next-will someone want monthly paycheck or what?! Trump and stinky co. will bancrupt in a week!!!

Glaude
12 hours ago, deju said:

Read something on the internet fails to do any fact checking, regurgitates as fact else where as if to give knowledgeable authority. 

Simply reverse search the images and they link to a bunch of fake scam websites ie noob-watch.*** biadoo.***

Without being so harsh (but without denying what you're saying ;) ) those pics could be real (probably not noob though).

I've posted a video some time ago showing a tour of a watch factory in China, the lesson learned from it was that : some full factory (in opposition to "factories" that only put parts together) have both a legitimate side of activity and the rep side.
They do bespoke or brand parts or full watches and also homage and reps in the same place. That serve as a cover to prevent raids.

tim2827

So you are the only internet savvy ?? Didn’t you read disclaimer? Well prove it

tim2827
These pictures are from homage/non-homage producers. I have seen them on every second alibaba watch post. This is definitely not a rep factory 

I see.... ok well noted

semperfi55
On 06/05/2018 at 09:32, tim2827 said:

Here’s some snapshots of What I believed is N factory. Sharing here so community can be more assured of the seriousness of these factories to bring out the best for their customers

I mean, it’s hard to prove or disprove. This could be ANY factory! Why would any factory allow photos taken, makes them more visible and evidence for a technically illegal production line. Plus, a few photos of a random factory can’t give any assurances. If you want assurances, this is the wrong hobby. Only assurances here is a depleted bank account and overflowing watch box ;)

semperfi55
12 hours ago, Glaude said:

I've posted a video some time ago showing a tour of a watch factory in China

Any chance you still have the link? Should be an interesting one.

tim2827
I mean, it’s hard to prove or disprove. This could be ANY factory! Why would any factory allow photos taken, makes them more visible and evidence for a technically illegal production line. Plus, a few photos of a random factory can’t give any assurances. If you want assurances, this is the wrong hobby. Only assurances here is a depleted bank account and overflowing watch box

Hahaha yes you’re probably correct
My apologies if the info is incorrect

semperfi55

@tim2827 Again the photos may be correct, just hard to prove. I take most things online with a pinch of salt anyway :)

@Glaude Never mind found the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJglj2PT2Qk

deju

11 hours ago, tim2827 said:

So you are the only internet savvy ?? Didn’t you read disclaimer? Well prove it

You offered facts as assurances that you did not do any of your own research on, that is your proof. 

I’m just busting your balls a bit, roll with it :lol: 

12 hours ago, Glaude said:

Without being so harsh (but without denying what you're saying ;) ) those pics could be real (probably not noob though).

I've posted a video some time ago showing a tour of a watch factory in China, the lesson learned from it was that : some full factory (in opposition to "factories" that only put parts together) have both a legitimate side of activity and the rep side.
They do bespoke or brand parts or full watches and also homage and reps in the same place. That serve as a cover to prevent raids.

The images are of a real factories, multiple grabbed from different places, mostly regurgitated by the fake noob-watch factory. 

For instance the Data lathe plant photo is from Wenda watch factory. 

java
On 5/6/2018 at 15:56, 171796 said:

Correct. The one in the top photo, I know and have visited. It is where most of Ingersol's inventory is produced.