Sparkzs

Rolex Deepsea Seadweller 904L SS

Sparkzs

Hi all I’m new to this just purchased a Rolex Deepblue Deepsea Seadweller from intime03.co. Watch arrived in great time looks great and seems to be a quality piece, so very happy with my purchase overall. I’m trying to manually wind the watch with the crown but don’t seem to be getting any noise like clicking when I wind the crown. Don’t really want to send it back wondering if there’s anyone out there who can fix it? I’m in Epping Essex can anyone advise me please pm me thanks Sparkzs 

slashdotcom

Hi mate,

The watch works?

Inviato dal mio SM-G930F utilizzando Tapatalk

Mossback

Sparkzs, I have a Seagull 1963 red star watch with a respected Tainjin works. Winding it I can't hear of feel much of anything. It could be normal that yours is the same. If intime03 is one of our TD then it's likely normal. As splashdotcom asked.... Is the watch working?

Wriggles

Intime is not TD here but is elsewhere. Let the watch rundown, then with little movement to avoid rotor spin, wind the crown and see if it runs.

That's of course if you know the winding position 

Luxuracer
2 hours ago, Sparkzs said:

I’m trying to manually wind the watch with the crown but don’t seem to be getting any noise like clicking when I wind the crown.

When you wind the watch (turn the crow forward) you should not hear any noise or clicking. You might feel a little resistance, but smooth. If it's gritty or grindy then the movement might has issue. Turn the crown backward, you might feel very light 'clicks'.

slashdotcom

i didn't understand if it's only a problem of "feeling" or the watch doesn't work? I have few gens and when you wind the watch it's really smooth and nice.

Sparkzs

Hi yes the watch works but when I wind with the crown nothing happens no hand movement until I shake the watch. Thanks for your help