Sternfan44

PLEASE HELP!! I searched But couldn’t find anything please be gentle

Sternfan44

Is this site any good at all I was going to get this one.  Has Swiss eta2836-2 

this is my first rep and don’t wanna spend a ton on my first test 

Also, is it normal to haggle price on all these  sites or is it the price as  shown an no room to haggle with them? 

admin edit: link to known scam site removed

Chixisigma

Ooh...not my MO but I'm sure somebody will be along presently to 'help' m8

RussP

You could try them, but it's always a risk when you purchase from dealers that are not 'Trusted' by this forum.

For a list of our Trusted Dealers,  just look here:

Happy Shopping !!

Rx4Time

Oh, dear.,.I'd cut bait and run!  Check out the trusted dealers section.  Also I'd highly recommend you research the model before buying it to know the makers and flaws.  I'm doubtful you'll be happy with this purchase. 

WatchDog21

Not familiar with them but at the price I am a bit suspicious of what you would actually get; it is a gamble.  Since this is your fist rep purchase do yourself a big favor and use one of our trusted dealers.  Then as time goes by and  you get a better grasp of the entire rep world perhaps you will be comfortable going outside our list.

Mr Stubbs

I doubt that a replica watch dealer will haggle with you, unless you have purchased watches from them before.  They would need a good reason to give you a special price.  Business is booming.

I have never heard of that website.  As for the 'Swiss' movement:  No matter what it says on anyone's website, it will not be the genuine Swiss movement that Rolex puts in Tudors. Seriously.

Jibuti

do not listen to the lot of buggers above-that site is direct retailer of R-factory... ask repguy, he can vouch.... hmmmmmmm.....

Mr Stubbs
29 minutes ago, jibuti said:

do not listen to the lot of buggers above-that site is direct retailer of R-factory... ask repguy, he can vouch.... hmmmmmmm.....

I can't decide if you're being too gentle or too mean jibuti...  :lol:

Jibuti

and you are ferpectly right Stubbs, whatever you decide....

Luxuracer
1 hour ago, Sternfan44 said:

Also, is it normal to haggle price on all these  sites or is it the price as  shown an no room to haggle with them? 

https://www.anyreplicawatches.co.com/item.php?item_id=2859

DO NOT .... and I said DO NOT buy from those website. Almost every sentence on their website is untrue in their advertisement.

If you like that watch you have a few choices. As for a high quality watch, any Trusted Dealer (TD) on this list can get you one.

These are from @trustytime's website.

http://trustytimestore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_8&products_id=18389

http://trustytimestore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_8&products_id=18253

If you have a low budget you can get one from DHGate for around $75 (probably the same quality or better than the one listed for $160 on that website) ... Both @88juniorfan and @McGilli bought them and the quality is very good for the price. They both did a review on them. 

duddlyboy
6 hours ago, Sternfan44 said:

To be honest you may have done some reading , but you are still not getting it chap . 1)  There are some complete absolute  melts on here , but their advice on replica watches is invaluable . There are some real 'experts' on replica watches ....2) Purchase your watches from the TD list on this site .They are a trusted dealer on past performance , and you have the help and support of the forum if things go wrong...  3) If you had done ENOUGH research you would realise that watch doesn't have a SWISS eta ! ...4) Don't haggle !! My advice ( gained from forum members ) don't order directly from TD website  .Rather pick the watch you want and email the dealer whether it is available, asking for their 'BEST PRICE' on watch . They will confirm availability and return an order form , giving  you the price for the watch ( my dealer always offers a small discount which helps pay for P&P) . Or direct you to pay via website .... 5) Use the forum to research the watch you want , that way you will know what questions to ask and what to look for in the QC  . This will mean NO endless ping pong emails back and forth, and the process of buying the watch is shortened...6) Finally have faith in your TD (he is also an 'expert), that they aren't in the business of ripping you off . Every successful transaction they make , means a growing reputation and further sales .

I researched rep watches for over a year before I purchased a watch . The TD I use is spot on , the buying process is fast ,the QC excellent , and the watches I have received have been belters. Nevertheless I still have things to learn , my latest watch got stuck in customs for 3 days , which sent me into a panic . 

Remember you are buying a 'FAKE' watch things can go wrong , but buying from TD lessens that chance . 

Hopefully I won't be ribbed for my overly long answer . My advice NO that site isn't OK ...DON'T buy that watch ...and buy your first watch from a TD . 

Edited by duddlyboy

duddlyboy

ALSO have you actually looked properly at the website advertisement ??? The watch is $160 with a Chinese J movement . If you want the REAL SWISS ETA ( which isn't real) it takes the price up to $490 ( you select movement in drop down menu ) ???? LOL

A lot of money for ' I don't wanna spend a ton on my first test ' .

Do a bit more research and buy a watch from a TD chap .

Sternfan44

I guess what I meant was to see if i get a watch just to test out t he site. I know I want the clone movement and I will most likely spend 5000-700 on my first real rep. I study this like crazy just picking the right company to do biz with is the thing. I tend to stick to one company.

Intime seems good they don't get the sub (black and Hulk) V9's for 2 weeks and should I pay now or wait? do they sell out of those things? thanks

RepGuy
13 minutes ago, Sternfan44 said:

I guess what I meant was to see if i get a watch just to test out t he site. I know I want the clone movement and I will most likely spend 5000-700 on my first real rep. I study this like crazy just picking the right company to do biz with is the thing. I tend to stick to one company.

Intime seems good they don't get the sub (black and Hulk) V9's for 2 weeks and should I pay now or wait? do they sell out of those things? thanks

Why purchase from an unknown site when there is a list of (well reviewed) TRUSTED dealers. They have watches at many price points from low to high, but you won't find a genuine ETA movement for that kind of money.

If you had really read like you claimed to, you would know that it's a gamble to buy a "Swiss ETA" from anyone, including the Trusted Dealers. You're not fooling anyone.

gwkiw

Hmmm.  I don' get it. Typically a post like this would cause a big :rainingshit:.....

Must be too early in the day. I guess  no one has 18 beers under their belt yet and are all riled up after yelling at kids to get off their lawn all afternoon.

:brightlight:

How civilized. Excellent!!

guitar: 

duddlyboy

Chap I have answered all your questions in my first post . You will be referred to the R Factory very soon I suspect.

McGilli
2 hours ago, Sternfan44 said:

Yo.

The best advice is to read my review of the watch that I posted. It's in my signature. As Luxuracer mentioned, a few of us purchased from a seller that isn't a TD - but - it was only $75 and honestly - I think I got a watch that costs at least $150. 88Juniorfan feels the same I believe.

I would suggest that purchase to anyone looking to try out a cheap version of the watch - with thoughts of one day upgrading to a 'real' fake of it. Me? I see no need to ever buy a more expensive rep of it now.

But, you are on your own if you order from anywhere, anyone, that's not on the RWG TD list. The link to the watch is included down in the comments below my review. 

If you do want to pay $150 for a rep of it - talk to one of the TD's, and they will sort you out proper with a great quality one regardless.

29 minutes ago, gwkiw said:

Hmmm.  I don' get it. Typically a post like this would cause a big :rainingshit:.....

Well, he did say to be gentle, and he was polite about it.

4 hours ago, duddlyboy said:

Hopefully I won't be ribbed for my overly long answer

Nah man - there really should be a 'smiley face of the day' award for someone who takes the highroad, and actually helps someone for once around here ;)

GenTLe

Someone is calling me (please be gentle)? :D

RepGuy
29 minutes ago, GenTLe said:

Someone is calling me (please be gentle)? :D

32678264.jpg

ebzen02

When was the last time you told your urologist to be gentle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk