Bigfatweenie

Noob vs arf vs "1:1 best edition"?

Bigfatweenie

What's the best factory to make a franken from? I have a gen 3135 movement I'd like to make into a franken. What's the best factory you guys would recommend? :)

Joyjoyk

R factory has the best 1:1 case I must say.. even the movement is indistinguishable from 3135 :). I think @RepGuy has the best connection to get these.

Otherwise wait for ARF 3135 version (not out yet)

McGilli
16 minutes ago, Bigfatweenie said:

What's the best factory to make a franken from? I have a gen 3135 movement I'd like to make into a franken. What's the best factory you guys would recommend? :)

Just start one post - don't need to start multiple with the same question. Good luck.

Bigfatweenie
18 minutes ago, Joyjoyk said:

R factory has the best 1:1 case I must say.. even the movement is indistinguishable from 3135 :). I think @RepGuy has the best connection to get these.

Otherwise wait for ARF 3135 version (not out yet)

Thank you so much, sorry this is the first time in a forum. Is there a M2M here where I can maybe buy ones already a little modded? thanks 

PlanetZoom

Yes, check out m2m.  And don't expect a 1:1 replica. No such thing.  All reps have flaws.

langgo

Only 1% of people you met could tell if its a rep. Most people are clueless(except guys in this forum).

RussP
13 hours ago, langgo said:

Only 1% of people you met could tell if its a rep. Most people are clueless(except guys in this forum).

I beg to differ.

Some on here are clueless too.

Hashesonhashes

Great info!!

Lagger
On 18/05/2018 at 03:59, RussP said:

I beg to differ.

Some on here are clueless too.

Haha

Superman87

Noob for Case arf for the rest I feel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saschko51

My neighbor is a doctor and he owns a Daytona. He gave me his watch in a beer garden and I compared it to my cheap 50 Dollar Daytona. It was obvious which one was fake but he really went to his dealer the next day to make sure that i did not gave him back the fake one ;-D

BadPickle
4 hours ago, Saschko51 said:

My neighbor is a doctor and he owns a Daytona. He gave me his watch in a beer garden and I compared it to my cheap 50 Dollar Daytona. It was obvious which one was fake but he really went to his dealer the next day to make sure that i did not gave him back the fake one ;-D

:lmao: 

Ryguy589

My research has said that are for the bracelet and noon wins in a bunch of other categories.

Glaude
1 hour ago, Ryguy589 said:

My research has said that are for the bracelet and noon wins in a bunch of other categories.

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "what gif"