Jump to content
Mr_B

New week wrist check 14th May 18

Recommended Posts

Del

Lovely morning in Glasgow.

d19d5d6c13f0af3c626f250a65ac5bad.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chiquita Fanjita
2 hours ago, Del said:

Lovely morning in Glasgow.

d19d5d6c13f0af3c626f250a65ac5bad.jpg

Fantastic pic mate! Lovely morning for a wander down the Clyde.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chiquita Fanjita

Santos again today in the sun.

BB754656-137_E-419_C-_A2_E9-14295074446_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RussP

Looks like I'm one of the few NOT having a Speedy Tuesday:

42123603111_5a309f935f_c.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Del
1 hour ago, Chiquita Fanjita said:

Fantastic pic mate! Lovely morning for a wander down the Clyde.

Thanks mate. :)   Yes, was a lovely walk into the city this morning. The  Clyde looked superb!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WatchDog21

20180515031514-accfce11-xx.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
brang1
21 hours ago, Chiquita Fanjita said:

Couple of pics in the daylight for you @Del

A44_B580_D-1_C94-40_EC-_B2_DA-_C15101300


FC39_BA40-_E87_A-46_FB-_BEDE-3_CB0638167

 

That Strap, bloody gorgeous combo

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RussP
20 minutes ago, WatchDog21 said:

20180515031514-accfce11-xx.jpg

I like that.

Very much. 

Wish I had wrists like yours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WatchDog21
7 minutes ago, RussP said:

I like that.

Very much. 

Wish I had wrists like yours.

:thumbsup:  I know that wrist paradox in reverse.  So many great vintage watches but I won't wear them because they would just look way to small on my wrist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chiquita Fanjita
14 minutes ago, brang1 said:

That Strap, bloody gorgeous combo

Thanks mate :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr Stubbs

Speaking of size, co-ordination, appropriateness and snobbery... yeah that's right, my watch is bigger than a stack of pancakes.  I'm an inappropriate snob. :lol:

IMG_3431.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
brang1
12 minutes ago, Mr Stubbs said:

Speaking of size, co-ordination, appropriateness and snobbery... yeah that's right, my watch is bigger than a stack of pancakes.  I'm an inappropriate snob. :lol:

IMG_3431.jpg

that thing needs its own Zip Code

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Khronos

B&R diver, fantastic watch.

20180515_133151.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
processengr

For Speedy Tuesday...

41407230294_6a834faee6_b.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xaneda

New blue croc on the 3714.

 

42083044692_512134a28b_b.jpg

42083047272_028e54a649_b.jpg

42083049842_fc9da6eced_b.jpg

42083051852_55b702da60_b.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GC

D8_B43_BFC-_C635-43_BC-9969-2621_FB7312_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr_B

20180515_190440.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GenTLe

All week with Cartier carbon5f4dc45f3a84908ba045c9c029a034ae.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RussP
2 hours ago, Rower said:

nQIDQ1G.jpg

Lovely combination. 

I need some Perlon in my collection. 

7 hours ago, Mr Stubbs said:

Speaking of size, co-ordination, appropriateness and snobbery... yeah that's right, my watch is bigger than a stack of pancakes.  I'm an inappropriate snob. :lol:

IMG_3431.jpg

I've seen smaller handcuffs.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paccbet

265337CB-62A1-434E-A513-9D09F46038B296d3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RussP
8 hours ago, WatchDog21 said:

:thumbsup:  I know that wrist paradox in reverse.  So many great vintage watches but I won't wear them because they would just look way to small on my wrist.

Paradoxes................

I'm grateful that I can wear most vintage watches quite well, but now and then I wish I could pull off something like this without it seeming to overwhelm my wrist.

I have tried on the new limited edition Big Crown 1917 watch at a local retailer and it didn't seem too 'out of place' on my wrist.

This one: https://monochrome-watches.com/oris-big-crown-1917-limited-edition-baselworld-2017-price/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr Stubbs
1 hour ago, RussP said:

Lovely combination. 

I need some Perlon in my collection. 

I've seen smaller handcuffs.... 

That's what she said...  :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr Stubbs
26 minutes ago, RussP said:

Paradoxes................

I'm grateful that I can wear most vintage watches quite well, but now and then I wish I could pull off something like this without it seeming to overwhelm my wrist.

I have tried on the new limited edition Big Crown 1917 watch at a local retailer and it didn't seem too 'out of place' on my wrist.

This one: https://monochrome-watches.com/oris-big-crown-1917-limited-edition-baselworld-2017-price/

That Oris Big Crown is a seriously nice watch.  The reduced lugs are interesting; they make the watch look smaller than it is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
semperfi55

Goin' vintage

27264606387_47ac312c08_b.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×