Nizzynateee

The Quest for a Hulk Sub

Nizzynateee

Hey guys, I am beginning to research replica subs. I have decided that the green VRF is the best replica imo. However, members on here have told me that their availability may be low, yet every site I find them on the status is always in stock. If a site says it has it in stock, does it truly mean that they actually do have it in their stock?

Thanks,

Nizzy 

Mossback

Deja vu all over again.

Update; Ok I don’t mean to be a dick.  Nizzy here is how it works read about trusted dealers.

Then read about the watch you are interested in buying. Use the search function and set the date for no more than one year ago.  That will get you the most recent information.

Ask your TD questions about the watch. They may offer useful suggestions and know what is in stock or not.

Nizzynateee

Thank you! I am new to replica watch buying. Thank you for the help and support. 

Lagger

In stock means nothing, get in touch with the TD via email, they will say which email is best, and ask.

Some dealers are better than others as you will find out, I'm waiting on a green VRF MAX Hulk of which the factory is experiencing parts shortages, but some bigger dealers may have them on hand as they are a popular model

Mary Watch

the VR hulk is available. use some time to choose your dealer

Lagger
1 minute ago, Mary Watch said:

the VR hulk is available. use some time to choose your dealer

Including MAX?

duddlyboy
3 hours ago, Nizzynateee said:

Hey guys, I am beginning to research replica subs. I have decided that the green VRF is the best replica imo. However, members on here have told me that their availability may be low, yet every site I find them on the status is always in stock. If a site says it has it in stock, does it truly mean that they actually do have it in their stock?

Thanks,

Nizzy 

Contact the dealer by email before purchasing watch and ask whether it is available . Give full details of watch you require/ website item no etc asking for the 'Best price ' , mention you are a RWG member  . They will advise on  availability , and how to pay . My dealer sends me order form by email with current payment details ( WU payees , bank details  they can change ) , others like you to order directly from website . 

Kool-Aid
Thanks,
Nizzy 
Shame the lume is crap though. Why I went for a V8 instead.

Sent from my HTC One M9PLUS using Tapatalk

Mary Watch
11 hours ago, Lagger said:

Including MAX?

now only the max.   https://imgur.com/WwmxGME

9 hours ago, neo_chris01 said:

Shame the lume is crap though. Why I went for a V8 instead.

https://imgur.com/by6A1nx

ssouthall6
Thanks,
Nizzy 

The dealers keep very little stock.

Nowadays the factories even keep little stock due to increased raids.

The dealers will either buy whatever has been ordered that day from the factory or on fast moving ones buy a handful and keep them in stock.

Their websites aren't amazon, all in stock means is, if you're lucky, not discontinued.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Circarama

Just a “fair warning” heads-up. Because of the continuing pressure being put on TD’s and factories, sourcing has become more challenging. I’ve had difficulty sourcing a couple of different Pam’s after being told via email that they were in stock. Be patient with your TD and know that they’ve earned their status as a reputable seller. They’ll get you what you’re looking for. It might just take a little longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kool-Aid

Show a comparison with the Noob V8 next to the VRF Max for the lume.
The V8 is far superior.