DannyThie

Best dealer to buy Rolex from

DannyThie

Hi, as I'm new to this forum, and new to the replica scene, could someone advise me who the best dealer would be to buy a Rolex Day Date (Noob, BP or ARF factory)  replica from?

RepGuy

R-Factory 

BlackjackWQ

Factory does not equal dealer.

R- Factory is best factory, only factory big enough to also have their own dealer that sells them.

Jibuti
1 minute ago, RepGuy said:

R-Factory 

you may say that again....

100% true...

Thommo82

Oh @DannyThie......

The wolves shall be here shortly. Lucky for you I’m going to bed.

Read the new members section, all will become clear.

Welcome to the forum 

Munster87

I think most of the old hands at this will advise you first to look at all the information on this fantastic forum that has been painstakingly put together for the benefit of all Newbies so they wouldn't have to ask the same old questions over and over again because all the information you require is there??

My advice is to read it and come to your own decision as to which dealer. They advise to pick your TD then pick your watch!. For what its worth, all the TD's on this site can get you any watch you require! all you have to do is ask one of them as they are all good! (that is why they are a TD?)

So, read all relevant posts and pick the dealer will best suit your needs then contact them and they will advise and supply. Job done.

Happy hunting.

DannyThie

Thanks quys. Can somebody help me out as I don't know who the dealer is of R factory, and also; how do I recognize a watch made by R factory?

black263
5 minutes ago, DannyThie said:

Thanks quys. Can somebody help me out as I don't know who the dealer is of R factory, and also; how do I recognize a watch made by R factory?

You need to read and understand.  The R factory, is probably the only one left that is genuinely based in Switzerland.  Most of the others have been shut down by the authorities there, but the R-factory seems to keep one step ahead.

deju

Please read the new members section all will be clear! 

Youll know it’s an R factory! 

Glaude
15 minutes ago, DannyThie said:

Send a private message to @RepGuy

Jibuti
15 hours ago, black263 said:

You need to read and understand.  The R factory, is probably the only one left that is genuinely based in Switzerland.  Most of the others have been shut down by the authorities there, but the R-factory seems to keep one step ahead.

the only reason for still keepin them there in CH is fookin bribery, if you ask me!

RussP
8 minutes ago, Bjeff95 said:

I recently  purchased  2 Rolex from us.timesource and I actually   Received  My watch unlike all the other scammers out there great customer service all the way till it got to my door step  I would recommend him to anyone . He’s only on Facebook and Instagram thou.

Huh?

RepGuy
10 minutes ago, Bjeff95 said:

I recently  purchased  2 Rolex from us.timesource and I actually   Received  My watch unlike all the other scammers out there great customer service all the way till it got to my door step  I would recommend him to anyone . He’s only on Facebook and Instagram thou.

We don't use random Facebook dealers. We have our own Trusted Dealer list

RussP

BJob95 gets gulaged too ?

There seems to be a never-ending supply of clowns of late.......................

Greg might need to recruit more Admins,  if only for Gulag duty.