Mike070

Hulk replica?

Mike070

Hi I'm new here. 

I m looking for a while for the best hulk submariner replica. But I see a lot of forums and topic about the noob v7 V8 or V9 I'm losing it totally haha. 

Can someone help me to find the best version with best movement? And do u suggest a seller?? 

Thnx in advance 

Kind regards 

Mike

Mossback

Mike,

First thing read the Trusted Seller (TS) sticky’s.

Next read the latest Rolex Sub Hulk posts. Things change quickly and there are at least two factories that build that model.

I’m a new member too first do some basic research then you will know exactly what questions to as.

Wellcome

Luxuracer
18 hours ago, Mike070 said:

I m looking for a while for the best hulk submariner replica. But I see a lot of forums and topic about the noob v7 V8 or V9 I'm losing it totally haha. 

There is NO .... best Hulk Submariner replica ... Mike. 

Some will tell you it the VRF Max ... some will say the ARF ... some swear it the Noob V9

Every single one has their flaws. You have to decide for yourself what you want and what best for you.

Is it price ... movement reliability ... able to take gen parts ... etc ?!? .... Nobody can do that for you.

If you want to 'chase' the 'best' ... over RWI they have a topic close to 40 pages discuss about the new Noov Sub V9 904L.

BadApple

I have a Narikaa Regmariner Hulk - a fifth of the cost but identical from normal distances. 

RepGuy

R-Factory 

EBB

Noob is always on top of their game you can't go wrong with them, when you see V7,8, 9. that's the order in terms of their release. V9 is the newest and most improved version. 

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-watch-general-discussion/308081-consensual-list-super-reps-nwbigs

Mike070
18 hours ago, Mossback said:

Mike,

First thing read the Trusted Seller (TS) sticky’s.

Next read the latest Rolex Sub Hulk posts. Things change quickly and there are at least two factories that build that model.

I’m a new member too first do some basic research then you will know exactly what questions to as.

Wellcome

Thnx for you're quick reply, I saw the list and I had some contact with toro. Fun he has the noob V9 but he only accept western union money transfer.. That' sound suspicious for me.. Do u have experience with this seller? 

18 hours ago, Luxuracer said:

There is NO .... best Hulk Submariner replica ... Mike. 

Some will tell you it the VRF Max ... some will say the ARF ... some swear it the Noob V9

Every single one has their flaws. You have to decide for yourself what you want and what best for you.

Is it price ... movement reliability ... able to take gen parts ... etc ?!? .... Nobody can do that for you.

If you want to 'chase' the 'best' ... over RWI they have a topic close to 40 pages discuss about the new Noov Sub V9 904L.

Thnx for the message, I ll look it up. I think I ll go for the noob version

Mike070
33 minutes ago, EBB said:

Noob is always on top of their game you can't go wrong with them, when you see V7,8, 9. that's the order in terms of their release. V9 is the newest and most improved version. 

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-watch-general-discussion/308081-consensual-list-super-reps-nwbigs

Thnx, I think I ll go for the newest noob version, only now I have to figure out where to buy. 

Luxuracer
33 minutes ago, Mike070 said:

If you decide to go for the Noob V9, spend time and read the discussion over RWI. It might be wise to wait a bit for the dust to settle. They are still trying to see which TDs have the 'real' V9 with all the update to the bezel, lugs, crownguard, and SEL. 

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/rolex-tudor-replicas/6723696-noob-v9-just-appeared

Mossback
36 minutes ago, Mike070 said:

Thnx for you're quick reply, I saw the list and I had some contact with toro. Fun he has the noob V9 but he only accept western union money transfer.. That' sound suspicious for me.. Do u have experience with this seller? 

Hi Mike,

Trusted Dealers are we hope just that. Still in this "hobby" there is always going to be an element or risk.

I picked Mary as my TD. One reason is she will accept PayPal but via friends and family. Using that still provides a valid money trail to show if something were to go wrong. However she has very good feedback as well. 

Many TD require WU transfer IMO that is OK if they have good feedback. Again I like the fact Mary uses PayPal even though I can't dispute anything to PayPal it still gives a clear money path. Those are my thoughts anyway.  

So just pick a dealer and go for it. Don't over think it after all it's kinda a learning experience let it be fun. Let us know what you did?

Mary Watch

no hurry to put a order, OP.  do some homework on this forum.  browse different topic, choose the version u prefer. member can give u advice.   but follow your heart on the rep, for example:  quality, budget.    my advice is no need to cost too much money on a rep first. Aa a newbie,  choose the ABC version first. 

EBB

I agree with mary to an extent, I think just buy quality reps, because in my opinion you get into that phase of buying cheapies from dhgate for $50- $100. Next thing you know got a bunch of shit and it's all backed up and it's spilling over and you have to have somebody clean it up and you find out your dog ate one, and you're up shit's creek without a paddle.

Pure B

Im sorry but there is no decent rep of a Submariner yet.

Try a Hublot

Glaude
5 hours ago, Mike070 said:

That' sound suspicious for me.. Do u have experience with this seller? 

Trusted dealers are trusted for a reason. You can use any way of payment the offer you without any worries. Toro is well known to be a top dealer !

3 hours ago, Pure B said:

Im sorry but there is no decent rep of a Submariner yet.

Try a Hublot

:handjob:

Mike070
On 23-5-2018 at 18:03, Mary Watch said:

no hurry to put a order, OP.  do some homework on this forum.  browse different topic, choose the version u prefer. member can give u advice.   but follow your heart on the rep, for example:  quality, budget.    my advice is no need to cost too much money on a rep first. Aa a newbie,  choose the ABC version first. 

Thnx for you're message, I read a lot on different forums but is too much info and hard to make a good choice, but I prefer to pay some more for a good rep with nice movement so I can use it for a while. 

Mike070
On 23-5-2018 at 18:25, EBB said:

I agree with mary to an extent, I think just buy quality reps, because in my opinion you get into that phase of buying cheapies from dhgate for $50- $100. Next thing you know got a bunch of shit and it's all backed up and it's spilling over and you have to have somebody clean it up and you find out your dog ate one, and you're up shit's creek without a paddle.

Im totally agree, I saw a lot of cheap options on dhgate but I want a good rep 1:1 with good movement.. I think noob has the best for now.. You paid what u get for right? 

dom1986

OP you need to take some time to read and research the forum and get an idea of what it is exactly you want. A hulk yes, but as said there are so many variations that need to be researched and explored. The v9 noob seems the best to me however, ARF have one that has been getting good reviews.

Ive been a member for over three years and still couldn’t tell you the “best” hulk - trawling the forum is what all the fun is about!

Anyway, good luck in your quest man. Post pics when you decide who to use and get QC’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deju
On 23/05/2018 at 16:42, Mossback said:

I like the fact Mary uses PayPal even though I can't dispute anything to PayPal it still gives a clear money path. 

I love leaving a clear path showing my money going from my personal account to  buy illegal goods too ...Seriously? haha

I like paypal because it's easy, but I doubt OP realises he will have no buyer protection at all. The only benefit is ease of transaction, nothing else. 

Because a TD's paypal account is most likely a stealth account with Stealth Bank details. Paypal has a higher risk in terms of their account being seized because a noob writes something in the description or flags the account  with paypal.  

Superman87

V9 is the best currently I heard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk