It’s a beauty
Ignore those guys who said it isn’t
Who said it’s far by gen
These guys are talking about gen
Not rep

Great piece

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mary Watch

if black one, i have both in stock.  3135 and A2836 movement.

MarinoC
1 hour ago, Mary Watch said:

se nero, ho entrambi in magazzino. Movimento 3135 e A2836.

I honestly do not understand. Mary, so now v9 exists? these are the words you wrote to me in e-mail:
Mary say:
"3135 version call V9, 2836 version call V8, V8 have two kinds: 904ss and 316ss.
V8 is same with V9, just TD call it different version. "
You made me take the V8, you say you have sent on Tuesday, but when I ask you the tracking answer me on the mail after days without sending me the tracking.
But I see that you are active here since you wrote 1 hour ago
mah,

Mary Watch
4 hours ago, MarinoC said:

I honestly do not understand. Mary, so now v9 exists? these are the words you wrote to me in e-mail:
Mary say:
"3135 version call V9, 2836 version call V8, V8 have two kinds: 904ss and 316ss.
You made me take the V8, you say you have sent on Tuesday, but when I ask you the tracking answer me on the mail after days without sending me the tracking.
But I see that you are active here since you wrote 1 hour ago
mah,

yes, SA3135 904ss call V9;    316ss and 904ss A2836 call V8.     some TDs also call 904ss A2836  V9.   they just use different ss. other details is same.  later i will send the tracking number.

edit: i checked the emails. i sent u many emails about the QC pics, tracking number, even the watches you PM me on forum.   if u didn't get my email, go to spam to check. 

MarinoC

Thank you. in fact that mail I had not received it. But I sent you another 2 email request. Anyway ok, thanks

live1
On 24/05/2018 at 21:27, lrnz said:

v8 is 316 steel with deeper engraving than v7.   (deeper engraving and different paint color)

v9 is v8 but 904 steel

these are the most noticeable "updates".. 

v8 and v9 may have a better green on the hulk model, as far as I'm aware, but I haven't seen any pic of v8/v9 hulk yet so I can t say anything about that.

OP how much did you pay exc shipping?

Totally wrong bro 

lrnz

Damn, deleting  it then

Mary Watch

about the V8 or V9 Hulk,  most of them have black dot on the green bezel.  i got a few piece, all have black dot on it.  pay attention on this. i don't like to sell hulk version. 

lrnz
12 hours ago, Mary Watch said:

about the V8 or V9 Hulk,  most of them have black dot on the green bezel.  i got a few piece, all have black dot on it.  pay attention on this. i don't like to sell hulk version. 

Can you give us some pics about this problem? never seen that

Mary Watch
11 hours ago, lrnz said:

Can you give us some pics about this problem? never seen that

WXSy2aK.jpg

check the bezel,  between 30 and 35, there is a black dot. 

Joyjoyk
6 minutes ago, Mary Watch said:

WXSy2aK.jpg

What a great TD. Always honest

jsmm

according to *experts* on other forum.. only two tds have the 'real' v9:baby:

erasmus

Who are the sellers?

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

Glaude
17 minutes ago, erasmus said:

Who are the sellers?

Not you again ...

TD's...

dom1986
WXSy2aK.jpg

This doesn’t look at all like a v9.

Ryan (intime) and chazing are the only TD’s who have legit stock v9. I know because I purchased one and got QCs confirmed over on RWI. Other td’s are passing v8 904’s as v9’s. Its a mess

erasmus

Yes me again

Not you again ...
TD's...

jsmm
On 15/06/2018 at 22:03, dom1986 said:

his doesn’t look at all like a v9.

Ryan (intime) and chazing are the only TD’s who have legit stock v9. I know because I purchased one and got QCs confirmed over on RWI. Other td’s are passing v8 904’s as v9’s. Its a mess

are you just going by.. what these ' experts ' are saying about sels/lug's ect..or have you actually done some research by yourself. ive had a look, and everyother noobie is posting qc's for some expert to verify if its a v9 or v8.. if you dont even know that your self then... 

dom1986
are you just going by.. what these ' experts ' are saying about sels/lug's ect..or have you actually done some research by yourself. ive had a look, and everyother noobie is posting qc's for some expert to verify if its a v9 or v8.. if you dont even know that your self then... 

If by noob you mean over 4 years experience on RWI buying, selling and researching reps then yes. You got it. You couldn’t be further from the truth to be honest.

The sels on the v9 are not gen like at all, on all of them. Not one i have seen has got a recessed SEL. The insert isnt even right. I have a v9 hulk and an arf hulk in hand about to hybrid and franken. You probably already did this with your incomparable expertise and eye for a v9....

RepGuy

@jsmm @dom1986

Both of you need to calm down with your internet dick measuring contest.

Besides, everyone knows I've got the biggest peen in the land.

dom1986
[mention=87829]jsmm[/mention] [mention=66857]dom1986[/mention]
Both of you need to calm down with your internet dick measuring contest.
Besides, everyone knows I've got the biggest peen in the land.
@repguy ha ha fair play. i was only trying to give some informed advice, so people actually purchase a V9

GingerApple
1 hour ago, dom1986 said:

I have a v9 hulk and an arf hulk in hand about to hybrid and franken

Ooooh, check you out, lucky boy! You're one of the few on both forums to have had both in hand I'd imagine. What do you reckon then? Which is the best OTB and why? Best for frankening? Best bits of each? Please share!

dom1986
Ooooh, check you out, lucky boy! You're one of the few on both forums to have had both in hand I'd imagine. What do you reckon then? Which is the best OTB and why? Best for frankening? Best bits of each? Please share!

Haha, i am by no means an expert but have put a lot of time in researching the whole v9/ARF debate. For me the ARF OTB is the hands down winner. Sels, insert, hands, on the face look more gen than the v9. I have only had the v9 alongside my buddies gen and the insert although good is an easy tell as the numbers seem white.

The ARF platinum looks awesome and the engraving although deeper is a lot closer on my eye to Gen. It also looks peachy as gen and those sels and hands which are almost perfect. The ARF. However one big down on the ARF Is the case and dial. The case is way off and the dial is cheap looking compared to the v9.

The v9 case (all be it bigger than gen and the ARF) dial, and band seem very good to me. As are the bezel teeth and machining it is almost nailed to gen. the laser on the clasp on the noob isnt correct its a different shade and the sels aren’t in anyway recessed no matter how much i wish they was. The band feels nicer though than the ARF.

My thinking is this - noob case, noob dial, noob bezel, ARF band (praying it fixes sels on noob case), gen xtal, gen dw, ARF hands. Done for less than £1400. Ill hybrid the other ARF case with whats left and sell for a cut rate to try and get some £ back as its wiped me out.

Anyone has any other ideas they wanna hit me with please give me a shout!

GingerApple

Excellent little summary, thanks for taking the time mate! Can't wait to get my ARF in hand - I have dreadful standards and even worse eyes so I'm sure it will keep me happy. Good luck with the project, pics when it's finished please!!!

dom1986
Excellent little summary, thanks for taking the time mate! Can't wait to get my ARF in hand - I have dreadful standards and even worse eyes so I'm sure it will keep me happy. Good luck with the project, pics when it's finished please!!!

100% let me know what u think also mate, your gonna love it. Its a fantastic rep otb. Minimal mods needed.

Slightly off topic. ARF Sd43 v2 after this project i think... although i did look into getting a gen xtal... saw they are going for as much as 2k