olisnorri99

Buying my first rep. 126600 SD

olisnorri99

Hi guys.

Been reading alot on these forums lately looking to buy my first rep, and the decision is 126600 SD. 

So my budget is 400-500$ and i would love your input on wich of these versions i should go for ? 

http://trustytimestore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_8&products_id=18376

This ARF 126600 

or the Noob 126600 http://trustytimestore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_8&products_id=18391

Trustytime is my choice i live in Iceland so they offer conveniant shipping and professional services i noticed.

Any input guys would be great on what i should go for any other help or recomendations would be appreciated.

Best regards

Olafur

RepGuy

R-Factory makes the best 

Luxuracer
18 minutes ago, olisnorri99 said:

This ARF 126600 

If you are comfortable with the price, pick the ARF SD43 126600.

It currently is the best out of the box SD43 rep.

I also bought from @trustytime many time with great experiences, no issue whatsoever.

olisnorri99

Thanks for the quick response. 

The ARF is the way to go i think. They have another one with the 3135 movement but that doesn´t have the red SD logo and i prefer the red to the white. 

Will finish the purchase in the next three days. Hopefully it will arrive in the next 3-4 weeks i´m just a bit worried about the customs don´t know the exact law and everything.

best regards

Olafur

Luxuracer
2 minutes ago, olisnorri99 said:

Hopefully it will arrive in the next 3-4 weeks i´m just a bit worried about the customs don´t know the exact law and everything.

Ask Andrew to see if you need triangular shipping to your country.

Viking95

ARF is the way to go. It is a lot of $$$ for a rep, but it is so close to that gen feel. V2 fixed the bezel teeth, better date wheel font (still not perfect).

One thing about 126600 case is the eta clone crown placement is so close to gen vs regular Sub and GMT cases where it is so obvious. 

Good luck.