WatchDog21

Watchdogs Rolex GiveAway

WatchDog21

Calm down, calm down.....

This is NOT a TC, ARF, Noob v186, R-Factory or anything of the likes, BUT they are going to be FREE; including shipping!

What we have here is a failure to....  oh wait... that should be...

What I have here are 2 stunning Rolex watches to pass on to a lucky recipient!  I acquired both of these in a "for parts or repair" lot of watches I picked up off of eBay.  Needless to say I am not going to try and pass them off on some uneducated person as the real deal and I just have no use for them at all.

So without any further suspense here they are!

First up is a Rolex Cellini QUARTZ!  I put a new battery in it and it has been running just fine.

41701262995_a1cf414485_b.jpg

42602157031_84d79019c9_b.jpg

42602153951_fa20c7a687_b.jpg

The second is a RARE Oyster Perpetual  Date Just Submariner Superlative Chronometer Officially Certified! :rofl: Quartz of course! If I remember correctly, It too will run but it does need a battery.  Screw down crown and bezel does rotate!

41701260325_405be7296c_b.jpg

41701259345_73357a36a8_b.jpg

42602160631_e39a3bd573_b.jpg

So what's the catch?  What do you have to do to be that luck recipient?  

Send me a pic of your username along side of a sock and.... oh there I go again, wrong line for this thread.  

Really you don't have to do anything other than reply to this thread and make some sort of post that can maybe make me laugh.  Open to either one or two lucky winners; I won't force them both on anybody.

BUT

42601875701_d7a42e9728_o.jpg

42601875851_5b73f2b61d_o.jpg

In the end, I reserve the right to give these to whomever I so please but a good laugh certainly does give you better odds.  If after a few days NOBODY wants them then I will box'em up and send them to someone who seems to have a way of working magic with Rolex watches.

Oh and the real bummer, I am keeping this to CONUS; the cost of international shipping far exceeds the value of both watches put together and only to most likely see some customs agent wearing it at the end of his work day.

Edit:   I have decided that the cut off date will be the 21st; it will be my B-Day gift giveaway

Glaude

Nice gesture ! Eager to see people’s contribution to this giveaway !

Top dog watchdog ! :D 

Moondustesp

Nice gesture

dave47

WAY TO GO, WD!!!   EXCELLENT move -- and very generous, also!!

dave

Luxuracer
3 hours ago, WatchDog21 said:

Really you don't have to do anything other than reply to this thread and make some sort of post that can maybe make me laugh.  Open to either one or two lucky winners; I won't force them both on anybody.

Just hold your horse ... big G.

I'm going to win 2 watches from McGilli ... I will trade those with you to get these ... then give these to McGilli for his next contest ... and I am going to win his next contest ... get them back from him and trade to you.

WatchDog21
5 hours ago, Luxuracer said:

Just hold your horse ... big G.

I'm going to win 2 watches from McGilli ... I will trade those with you to get these ... then give these to McGilli for his next contest ... and I am going to win his next contest ... get them back from him and trade to you.

I said laugh not make my head spin :woo:  I got dizzy just think of the circle of events :stars: 

BUT

I did laugh :lol:

Thommo82

I love these gestures, and soon again it will be another 1000 posts notched up by me and I will be again giving away another watch (or three).

Pic for shits and giggles

D5_F0_A66_C-_A49_C-4_C78-_BBAA-_C0_E3_BB

WatchDog21
14 minutes ago, Thommo82 said:

I love these gestures, and soon again it will be another 1000 posts notched up by me and I will be again giving away another watch (or three).

Pic for shits and giggles

D5_F0_A66_C-_A49_C-4_C78-_BBAA-_C0_E3_BB

Had to do it; saved the pic and rotated it.  I must say that yes I see the shark but this is the first one with such a friendly smile :giggle:

42615406021_f76c56862b_o.jpg

Xpletiv

I like the way you carefully placed that one face down on some concrete.....

WatchDog21

I am surprised that there is not a line of people frothing at the chops to get these two stunning pieces!

giphy.gif

Luxuracer
3 minutes ago, WatchDog21 said:

I am surprised that there is not a line of people frothing at the chops to get these two stunning pieces!

tumblr_o2wxuwfc6y1udh5n8o1_500.gif

Mr Stubbs

:brightlight:Hey, my chops are frothy! It’s kind of an age thing. :santa: but they are frothy.  

It’s just that these are rare antiquities of the  Tang Underground Rep Dynasty (TURD). Antiquities are illegal to sell to Canadians.  But we have a few TURDs of our own in Canada, and I consider myself quite the TURD fancier.  So if, say, we consider Canada to part of the Northern Continent,  and if, say, a slightly ‘warm’ TURD were to be ‘accidentally’ sent to my address free and ‘gratis’, well, who are we to decide what is proper?  And Let Me Tell You... Nothing quite satisfies me like a nice warm TURD!

:loadacrap:

...and I’d put them on some REALLY nice straps! :D

VMSG

giphy.gif

NCRich

Please keep my name out of this.

:rofl:

Junior88

I just love that Cellini....

Nice job, Watchdog69 :)

TqBEM0k.jpg

zikzak

Did you hear the one about the archeologist who accidentally destroyed his dig site?

His career is in ruins. 

WatchDog21
2 hours ago, Mr Stubbs said:

:brightlight:Hey, my chops are frothy! It’s kind of an age thing. :santa: but they are frothy.  

It’s just that these are rare antiquities of the  Tang Underground Rep Dynasty (TURD). Antiquities are illegal to sell to Canadians.  But we have a few TURDs of our own in Canada, and I consider myself quite the TURD fancier.  So if, say, we consider Canada to part of the Northern Continent,  and if, say, a slightly ‘warm’ TURD were to be ‘accidentally’ sent to my address free and ‘gratis’, well, who are we to decide what is proper?  And Let Me Tell You... Nothing quite satisfies me like a nice warm TURD!

:loadacrap:

...and I’d put them on some REALLY nice straps! :D

Oh my, all along I thought that Canada was part of US; something about some North American political stuff... anyway Canada is in I just hope that the Mounties don't search for and keep TURDS!  

Junior88
23 minutes ago, WatchDog21 said:

Oh my, all along I thought that Canada was part of US; something about some North American political stuff... anyway Canada is in I just hope that the Mounties don't search for and keep TURDS!  

The Mounties don't give a fuck about TURDS. 

That distinction falls to the CBSA.  Notice I didn't use the French acronym anywhere for that?

Mr Stubbs
15 minutes ago, 88juniorfan said:

The Mounties don't give a fuck about TURDS. 

That distinction falls to the CBSA.  Notice I didn't use the French acronym anywhere for that?

I've amassed a plethora of TURDs and never been bothered.  Somewhere though, there is a Border Security person with a really nice Chinese pocket knife meant for me.  :lol:

WatchDog21
On 6/6/2018 at 16:40, 88juniorfan said:

I just love that Cellini....

Nice job, Watchdog69 :)

TqBEM0k.jpg

:lol:  wishing I still had a Chevy Pocket Watch, You know would have just won that one! :rofl:

black263

Only Conus??  You're not prepared to ship to UK?  No?   Excellent!! there is a god of good taste protecting the Brits after all.

WatchDog21
3 minutes ago, black263 said:

Only Conus??  You're not prepared to ship to UK?  No?   Excellent!! there is a god of good taste protecting the Brits after all.

Wuch you talkin bout.  these are Rare Vintage pieces, well worth their weight in..........................

:rofl:

Junior88
5 hours ago, WatchDog21 said:

:lol:  wishing I still had a Chevy Pocket Watch, You know would have just won that one! :rofl:

You saw the "No Chevy's" graphic.....

but did you see the "69" at the end of Watchdog?

WatchDog21
On 6/8/2018 at 15:39, 88juniorfan said:

You saw the "No Chevy's" graphic.....

but did you see the "69" at the end of Watchdog?

yes I did!  I sat in in wonder :Confused: and asked myself why is he confusing me with somebody else?  Is he drunk :morebeer:?

Junior88
3 hours ago, WatchDog21 said:

yes I did!  I sat in in wonder :Confused: and asked myself why is he confusing me with somebody else?  Is he drunk :morebeer:?

Do you remember sitting here that Saturday morning, early, when someone registered under the name Watchdog69? And I do believe you did the Daffy duck? :daffy: