Indianajones

A college kid's collection

Indianajones

Hi! I'm new to RWG. I just graduated, worked a bit while I was in college. Here are the watches it came out with.

Top row [replicas]:

Noob V8 116610ln (latest aquisition) - Marywatch

Invicta diver 8928 with faux Rolex dial mod - amazon

Tudor black bay 79230R -dhgate

Omega speedmaster quartz(I'll be selling as soon as I hit 50 posts) -dhgate

I actually got the noob v8, replica speedy last week, so they shouldn't count.

[Gen] Bottom row:

Invicta pro diver 9937ob swapped hands for Mercedes hands and sapphire glass, I have yet to add cyclops -ebay

Timex expedition -target

Seiko: snkl23 -ebay

Omega speedmaster automatic: 3510.50 -ebay682b7dcac647e1dcd36b069434649fc2.jpg

FunnyStarSystem

You have a gen Speedie in college? Geez, if that'd been me it would've been about 1 week before I traded it for ramen and weed, out of necessity.

Well done and nice start to a lengthy addiction, welcome!

paccbet

:thumbsup:

Indianajones
You have a gen Speedie in college? Geez, if that'd been me it would've been about 1 week before I traded it for ramen and weed, out of necessity.
College Graduation present gift to myself instead of a class ring. Thanks for the comment

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Luxuracer
9 hours ago, Indianajones said:

A college kid's collection

Welcome to RWG

Nice collection ... especially for someone in college.

dph.gif

Luxuracer
8 hours ago, funnystarsystem said:

Heck .... in college ... I even pawned my Casio for some Chicken Cup' Noodles ... :rofl:

Indianajones

Really?! That's intense! I had some leftover scholarship money that I was saving over the course of it all

Heck .... in college ... I even pawned my Casio for some Chicken Cup' Noodles ... lmao.gif

Luxuracer
25 minutes ago, Indianajones said:

College Graduation present gift to myself instead of a class ring. Thanks for the comment

A great self-gift!

I bought myself a Omega De Ville right when I landed my first job out of college.

EBB

How can you put that invicta in the same box as the speedy?! 

giphy.gif

Indianajones
How can you put that invicta in the same box as the speedy?! 
giphy.gif
It's got an ETA 2824 and it's not a monstrosity like some of their other watches. But I can see where your coming from.

EBB
6 minutes ago, Indianajones said:

It's got an ETA 2824 and it's not a monstrosity like some of their other watches. But I can see where your coming from.

I really respect your choice to go with a speedy, the history, movement quality. Most newbies go with a rolex . Speedies are for the real enthusiasts. In my opinion, most iconic chronograph.  What's the next gen?

Indianajones
I really respect your choice to go with a speedy, the history, movement quality. Most newbies go with a rolex . Speedies are for the real enthusiasts. In my opinion, most iconic chronograph.  What's the next gen?
Thanks for your comment! I spent a lot of time trying to find something reflective of watch history, looked awesome and wasn't completely out of reach financially.
I feel like I need to purchase a gen for every replica I have. In the order of things I think I want a Submariner, or the numbered edition of the first omega in space. I know it's a little redundant since I have a speedy. While I'll be saving for several years, I will likely change my mind as time goes on with more exposure to interesting pieces.

Indianajones
Lol Thanks for your comment

FunnyStarSystem
40 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

A great self-gift!

I bought myself a Omega De Ville right when I landed my first job out of college.

Did you get yourself a ruby pinkie ring along with that? And perhaps a white, Persian cat? I'm on to you King Lux, so don't try anything funny :mfbat:

EBB
20 minutes ago, Indianajones said:

Thanks for your comment! I spent a lot of time trying to find something reflective of watch history, looked awesome and wasn't completely out of reach financially.
I feel like I need to purchase a gen for every replica I have. In the order of things I think I want a Submariner, or the numbered edition of the first omega in space. I know it's a little redundant since I have a speedy. While I'll be saving for several years, I will likely change my mind as time goes on with more exposure to interesting pieces.

I'm taking a similar path, for every rep, I want to have a gen, I like that plan. Have you looked into gen Tudor? I recently picked up the Heritage black bay,  really special. (

Edited by EBB

elp

Very nice collection, welcome to the club.

54 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

Welcome to RWI

Blonde moment?

Luxuracer
10 minutes ago, elp said:

Blonde moment?

Low blood sugar ... !!! :baghead:

Luxuracer
19 minutes ago, funnystarsystem said:

Did you get yourself a ruby pinkie ring along with that? And perhaps a white, Persian cat? I'm on to you King Lux, so don't try anything funny :mfbat:

Kakaka! ... Not exactly ... but close!

I did have a pinkie ring ... black onyx (not ruby). And a golden pomeranian (I'm a dog person, so no cat) .... :rofl:

elementsk7

nice collection, im also in college and wear the AP 15202 daily and nobody has said anything

FoxWilde

Another College kid?????

I thought I was the only one!!
No one has bothered me about a University Sophomore wearing Pateks and Rolexes to class.

Guess it really is a high niche hobby... :D 

Indianajones
nice collection, im also in college and wear the AP 15202 daily and nobody has said anything

Thanks for sharing! Yeah I feel like few people are into watches like we are at our age. Few can afford it. But that's why we're here on rep forums too.

semperfi55
On 08/07/2018 at 00:41, Indianajones said:

Thanks for sharing! Yeah I feel like few people are into watches like we are at our age. Few can afford it. But that's why we're here on rep forums too.

Hi there fellow fresh graduate! Impressive collection, especially the speedmaster!

Interesting to see the other collectors our age congregating here :D 

BIG GRUNDY
On 12/06/2018 at 04:23, funnystarsystem said:

hahaha... now that is a good one.  Memories as I sit in my office and think of the college daze

Ksaeed721

Nice collection, im a college student too and my daily is a 15400 JFV3