AspireApex

Sub 116610 which is the best - VRF, V8, V9, AR

RepGuy
22 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

Because you have to call it as what it is ...  A Kool-Aid drinking Parrot with 2 brain cells ... 

Are you referring to the new snowflake, vmarks, or our resident ladyboy model, neo_chris?

RepGuy
1 minute ago, vmarks said:

It wasn't always this way. You really make the hobby look good.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

You seem really hung up on scouring the forum to find things you can be offended about. There are a plethora of politically correct forums out there, so why not go to those instead of wasting your time trying to push your beliefs on others who don't care?

Luxuracer
1 minute ago, RepGuy said:

Are you referring to the new snowflake, vmarks, or our resident ladyboy model, neo_chris?

There are many Kool Aid drinkers ... but there is one and only one Neo_Kool Aid the Parrot ... !

Kool-Aid
I can see you fall into the "special snowflake" category of membership. To come into the forum, and immediately start whining about what others say won't do you any favors. If you haven't noticed, they allow a fair amount of freedom on what you post, which is one reason myself, and others, enjoy being members here. If you really have an issue with what I said, this may not be the best place for you, as you'll find insults and a lack of political correctness to be common. Spend less time trying to police what others say, as it won't end well for you.
crybaby.jpg
Wow...thanks for the support there Repguy. I know I might come across as a smartmouth to some but it's all in jest. Love you

Sent from my HTC One M9PLUS using Tapatalk

Lagger
1 hour ago, vmarks said:

It wasn't always this way. You really make the hobby look good.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Yes you are right, in the real world people could be themselves in the past, not just here

RepGuy
10 minutes ago, neo_chris01 said:

Wow...thanks for the support there Repguy. I know I might come across as a smartmouth to some but it's all in jest. Love you emoji173.png

Anything for you bby. ilu

04-emoji.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.jpg

Kool-Aid

Aww, my big strong hero

Kool-Aid

Potatoe!

EBB

I have so many good memes for these types of situations, but I need to contain myself,...... either way  @vmarks you need to chill out.    1430205312657s.jpg

RepGuy
33 minutes ago, EBB said:

I have so many good memes for these types of situations, but I need to contain myself,...... either way  @vmarks you need to chill out.    1430205312657s.jpg

@vmarksIs an autistic meme lord

Mossback
On 6/16/2018 at 10:25, Gingerbubba said:

Oh my god, does he actually go out in public with an inferior version of an inferior watch!!!!

KOOLAID!!! STOP THE MADNESS!!!! BUY AN ARF!!!!!!!

Or we could start a 12 step program.... or would that be a V12? Not sure.:archaeology: