AspireApex

Sub 116610 which is the best - VRF, V8, V9, AR

AspireApex

Hi guys,

I've looked through all the reviews regarding the noobs, VRF and AR. I still don't know what would be the best but here are my impressions:

V8,V9 better for modding - what kind of modding is available or needed to be done on these

VRF - best out of the box sub

AR - not sure

These are all for the black classic sub. Am I right about this? why is the VRF the cheapest out of all of these? What is the current asking price? 

Thank you!

BadApple

"Which is the best sub" question on here is somewhat an anathema. 

Moondustesp

Who .................... :zzz:

Kool-Aid

V9= jealous haters. Get one

Sent from my HTC One M9PLUS using Tapatalk

blueoysterboy

Maybe there should just be a standing discussion group for arguing about the best sub rep?  Seems to be a high traffic item in RWG, just sayin'

AspireApex

There are a lot of reviews but doesn't seem to be a definitive answer - I guess that's the hard part for someone who wants to eventually pick one!

Glaude
3 hours ago, AspireApex said:

There are a lot of reviews but doesn't seem to be a definitive answer - I guess that's the hard part for someone who wants to eventually pick one!

This question "The best sub ?" is one of the most frequently asked, so we members get tired of it, because it's so often asked and because there's no definitive answer, they all have their flaws, you just have to pick which one you are comfortable to live with ;) 

V9 is indeed a very good option :) 

Kool-Aid
This question "The best sub ?" is one of the most frequently asked, so we members get tired of it, because it's so often asked and because there's no definitive answer, they all have their flaws, you just have to pick which one you are comfortable to live with  
V9 is indeed a very good option  
V9 is the best! Ask Luca or Luxa or whatever his stupid name is oh wait...he doesn't have one

Glaude
13 minutes ago, neo_chris01 said:

V9 is the best! Ask Luca or Luxa or whatever his stupid name is emoji23.png oh wait...he doesn't have one emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

He never said anything bad about the V9 and you should be wise not to start shit up when it's not needed, just saying... 

Kool-Aid
He never said anything bad about the V9 and you should be wise not to start shit up when it's not needed, just saying... 

Who's starting 'shit' snowflake??

He thinks there no difference LOL!

Glaude
19 minutes ago, neo_chris01 said:

Who's starting 'shit' snowflake??

He thinks there no difference LOL!

:facepalm:

You are and he never said that.

Since you are on Crapatalk, I'll just show you what's been written by mods under your profile name :

ckWxKve.jpg

Fits pretty well...

Kool-Aid

Seems like a bunch of 40 year old virgins living in their mums basement have nothing better to do than play with each others balls in the sandpit

RepGuy
35 minutes ago, neo_chris01 said:

Seems like a bunch of 40 year old virgins living in their mums basement have nothing better to do than play with each others balls in the sandpit emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

What do you do for a living?

Kool-Aid
What do you do for a living?
I eat tacos.

RepGuy
4 minutes ago, neo_chris01 said:

I eat tacos.

I'm curious as to your job title in real life.

EBB

I eat tacos.

that's a great job, I'm jelly. Which taco would you rate best and worst? 

In regards to OP, man I was looking a threads on RWI trying to find some clear cut answer, it's impossible, noob v9 is a safe bet... However there was a member on RWI, can't remember his name off the top my head, but he's in contact with people actually manufacturing for arf I believe....basically he's just trying to help them out with small details to make it a super rep, and it was supposed to be relased a couple weeks ago, but I guess it was pushed back, when I find the link I'll post it @AspireApex

Edited by EBB

blueoysterboy
7 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

I suppose it's "taco eater"?

Kool-Aid

Crispy zucchini with cherry pepper crema.

Kool-Aid
In regards to OP, man I was looking a threads on RWI trying to find some clear cut answer, it's impossible, noob v9 is a safe bet... However there was a member on RWI, can't remember his name off the top my head, but he's in contact with people actually manufacturing for arf I believe....basically he's just trying to help them out with small details to make it a super rep, and it was supposed to be relased a couple weeks ago, but I guess it was pushed back, when I find the link I'll post it [mention=85732]AspireApex[/mention]
And it's smoke who is repping it with ARF.

EBB
1 minute ago, neo_chris01 said:

Crispy zucchini with cherry pepper crema.

https://www.howsweeteats.com/2015/09/crispy-zucchini-tacos-with-cherry-pepper-crema/ that looks delicious,  I thought you were  going to say some standard cheesy gordita crunch

Glaude
24 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

Kool aid tester

Glaude
1 hour ago, neo_chris01 said:

Seems like a bunch of 40 year old virgins living in their mums basement have nothing better to do than play with each others balls in the sandpit emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Who doesn't like a little tickle once in a while ? 

AspireApex
17 minutes ago, EBB said:

In regards to OP, man I was looking a threads on RWI trying to find some clear cut answer, it's impossible, noob v9 is a safe bet... However there was a member on RWI, can't remember his name off the top my head, but he's in contact with people actually manufacturing for arf I believe....basically he's just trying to help them out with small details to make it a super rep, and it was supposed to be relased a couple weeks ago, but I guess it was pushed back, when I find the link I'll post it @AspireApex

Thank you! This would be great - my Milgauss didn't turn out the way I wanted so this time I want to get something that is tried and true..

And it's smoke who is repping it with ARF.

Any idea when it's gonna be dropped from ARF? 

McGilli
10 hours ago, AspireApex said:

Hi guys,

VRF - best out of the box sub

RIght there.

VRF.

VRF MAX even if you can find one.

All the NOOB V8/9 etc Vs Arf etc just gets nauseating after a while - unless you love bickering over details. Me, I don't have time  for details. After I review a watch - I don't think I ever bring it any closer than 1 foot to my eyes - so - it always looks great to me.

Buy a VRF, save some $ and have a lovely time telling time.