AspireApex

Sub 116610 which is the best - VRF, V8, V9, AR

AspireApex
1 minute ago, McGilli said:

RIght there.

VRF.

VRF MAX even if you can find one.

All the NOOB V8/9 etc Vs Arf etc just gets nauseating after a while - unless you love bickering over details. Me, I don't have time  for details. After I review a watch - I don't think I ever bring it any closer than 1 foot to my eyes - so - it always looks great to me.

Buy a VRF, save some $ and have a lovely time telling time.

I like your style. I think this is what I'm going to do!

McGilli
4 minutes ago, AspireApex said:

I like your style. I think this is what I'm going to do!

Check out my review - it's in GREEN in my signature. Just skip all the chatter and have a look at the photos.... See if it calls to you...

RepGuy
29 minutes ago, neo_chris01 said:

Crispy zucchini with cherry pepper crema.

Sent from my HTC One M9PLUS using Tapatalk

It's been a while since I've seen a shit poster with your level of autism. Bravo

Glaude
9 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

It's been a while since I've seen a shit poster with your level of autism. Bravo

Remember LucaLuca ?

And OP, indeed McGilli is spot on

RepGuy
34 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Remember LucaLuca ?

And OP, indeed McGilli is spot on

But neo_chris has that shit posting charisma I've yearned for.

GingerApple
14 hours ago, AspireApex said:

Hi guys,

I've looked through all the reviews regarding the noobs, VRF and AR. I still don't know what would be the best but here are my impressions:

V8,V9 better for modding - what kind of modding is available or needed to be done on these

VRF - best out of the box sub

AR - not sure

These are all for the black classic sub. Am I right about this? why is the VRF the cheapest out of all of these? What is the current asking price? 

Thank you!

A lot of people say ARF is the best out of the box, not VRF. Having said that, VRF is great bang for the buck, but not the best. They're all pretty awesome in fairness.

Kool-Aid
Who doesn't like a little tickle once in a while ? 
Woah woah woah woah.....what in the blue hell are you talking about you sick freak!?

Any idea when it's gonna be dropped from ARF? 
I have no idea. You would have to ask over there.

GingerApple

I've just read up on the massive thread on RWI comparing ARF and v9 add the best (VRF isn't even in the running).

All the latest posts (now that more people are receiving the ARF) make it clear that it's the best out of the box. People with v9s are looking to swap them for ARFs now. Don't be embarrassed KoolAid, you've still got a very respectable sub - if not the best. :rofl:

duddlyboy

VRF MAX Hulk 

NCRich

You are all less than intelligent.  I swear its amazing you can feed yourselves.

GingerApple
21 minutes ago, NCRich said:

You are all less than intelligent.  I swear its amazing you can feed yourselves.

My carer feeds me. I wear a bib. Bib!

Kool-Aid
I've just read up on the massive thread on RWI comparing ARF and v9 add the best (VRF isn't even in the running).
All the latest posts (now that more people are receiving the ARF) make it clear that it's the best out of the box. People with v9s are looking to swap them for ARFs now. Don't be embarrassed KoolAid, you've still got a very respectable sub - if not the best. :rofl:

No, smoke had admitted the V9 is the best Hulk out currently because he pointed out the new 904L case with very good shaped lugs (Luxa claims he knows best and reckons Smoke, a very knowledgeable and experienced member, is drinking 'kool-aid', whatever that Yankee doodle shit is).
The ARF Hulk got withdrawn in my opinion and is being redone with Smokes input in my opinion is because it was hyped up as being the new 'best' Hulk and when a few pre-release images were released, a lot of experienced members were concerned that how bad it was. So rather than sell a product they knew was going to get disappointing reviews, they delayed it. Let's see, it's still being produced so until it proves otherwise, V9 IS THE BEST!!!

BlackjackWQ
33 minutes ago, neo_chris01 said:

No, smoke had admitted the V9 is the best Hulk out currently because he pointed out the new 904L case with very good shaped lugs (Luxa claims he knows best and reckons Smoke, a very knowledgeable and experienced member, is drinking 'kool-aid', whatever that Yankee doodle shit is).
The ARF Hulk got withdrawn in my opinion and is being redone with Smokes input in my opinion is because it was hyped up as being the new 'best' Hulk and when a few pre-release images were released, a lot of experienced members were concerned that how bad it was. So rather than sell a product they knew was going to get disappointing reviews, they delayed it. Let's see, it's still being produced so until it proves otherwise, V9 IS THE BEST!!!
emoji16.pngemoji16.pngemoji16.png

You are so desperate to prove to everyone that the watch you bought is the best.

It's hilarious. Stop being so insecure and just enjoy your watch.

Kool-Aid
You are so desperate to prove to everyone that the watch you bought is the best.

It is the best. What you on about? I don't need to prove anything, the watch speaks for itself and so do all your reactions

Glaude
3 hours ago, NCRich said:

Ok, ok Vintage Rich subs are the best, there I said it ! ;) 

2 hours ago, BlackjackWQ said:

It wouldn't worth your time even if you were stuck on the shitter with an explosive diarrhea, to try to talk even a little sense into this dude

Kool-Aid
It wouldn't worth your time even if you were stuck on the shitter with an explosive diarrhea, to try to talk even a little sense into this dude
How did you know? That's exactly what I do when I'm typing

GingerApple

Yet another post on RWI, someone trying to swap their v9 for an ARF.....

They all must want inferior watches.

Not. :rofl:

Luxuracer
4 minutes ago, Gingerbubba said:

Yet another post on RWI, someone trying to swap their v9 for an ARF.....

They all must want inferior watches.

Not. :rofl:

And the funny thing is that ... Neo_KoolAid 's Hulk is NOT even a 'true' upgraded V9 with correct case, lugs, cg, and SEL ... :rofl:

GingerApple
3 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

And the funny thing is that ... Neo_KoolAid 's Hulk is NOT even a 'true' upgraded V9 with correct case, lugs, cg, and SEL ... :rofl:

Oh my god, does he actually go out in public with an inferior version of an inferior watch!!!!

KOOLAID!!! STOP THE MADNESS!!!! BUY AN ARF!!!!!!!

Kool-Aid
Oh my god, does he actually go out in public with an inferior version of an inferior watch!!!!
KOOLAID!!! STOP THE MADNESS!!!! BUY AN ARF!!!!!!!
Oh ma gawd!!! My world is crashing downnn!!!

paccbet

Cause Smoke said so eh..... interesting :giggle:

Kool-Aid
Cause Smoke said so eh..... interesting :giggle:
Me and Smoke are 2 peas in a pod. He's the glove to my hand. Me and Smoke are like that

paccbet
10 minutes ago, neo_chris01 said:

Me and Smoke are 2 peas in a pod. He's the glove to my hand. Me and Smoke are like that emoji111.png

You should know what Paul does on the side then lol

Kool-Aid
You should know what Paul does on the side then lol
....he best not be cheating on me

PlanetZoom

If neo say it is best, then it is best.  END OF STORY!

giphy.gif