AspireApex

Sub 116610 which is the best - VRF, V8, V9, AR

Kool-Aid
If neo say it is best, then it is best.  END OF STORY!
giphy.gif
Exactly right! It's the best! Arounddd! Nothing's ever gonna take me down, the best, aroundddd

Sent from my HTC One M9PLUS using Tapatalk

EBB
23 minutes ago, neo_chris01 said:

Exactly right! It's the best! Arounddd! Nothing's ever gonna take me down, the best, aroundddd

till somebody sweeps the legs and takes you out!

GingerApple
31 minutes ago, neo_chris01 said:

You're definitely growing on me. Like a cancerous tumor.

Kool-Aid
till somebody sweeps the legs and takes you out!
Crane stance!5b59d57d5bebd0d21634e69223ef42cc.jpg

GingerApple
3 minutes ago, neo_chris01 said:

Crane stance!5b59d57d5bebd0d21634e69223ef42cc.jpg

Ooof! Nice move. He's got you there @EBB

PlanetZoom

PlanetZoom
6 minutes ago, PlanetZoom said:

You can skip to the 3 minutes  mark to see the finale portion. 

EBB

Guys...guys... It's already been proven that the crane kick was an illegal kick! @PlanetZoom

Edited by EBB

dom1986
No, smoke had admitted the V9 is the best Hulk out currently because he pointed out the new 904L case with very good shaped lugs (Luxa claims he knows best and reckons Smoke, a very knowledgeable and experienced member, is drinking 'kool-aid', whatever that Yankee doodle shit is).
The ARF Hulk got withdrawn in my opinion and is being redone with Smokes input in my opinion is because it was hyped up as being the new 'best' Hulk and when a few pre-release images were released, a lot of experienced members were concerned that how bad it was. So rather than sell a product they knew was going to get disappointing reviews, they delayed it. Let's see, it's still being produced so until it proves otherwise, V9 IS THE BEST!!!

Sorry but i couldn’t disagree more here. Yes smoke knows his stuff but in hand the ARF is better out of the box than the v9. I know because i have held them both in hand - and am currently looking to trade my brand new v9 for an ARF over on RWI.

The insert, sels, number markings are a step above. Granted the v9 has a nice cg’s and possibly a better dw.

It hasnt been withdrawn either, ARF are notorious for making watches in small batches - intime confirmed to me they will have stock next week. And the “smoke arf” isnt as close as you are saying either, he confirmed as much over at rwi.

Noob have created an awesome watch in the v9, but overall ARF have done better. Very minor details - but in hand ARF is more gen like and therefore wins.

Best thing to do is get a v9 and an ARF. Hybrid the shit out of the v9 case using both. You add a gen xtal and crystal you got yourself an absolute winner for less than £1200.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dom1986

add a gen xtal and datewheel... lol my mistake.

Kool-Aid

Sorry but i couldn’t disagree more here. Yes smoke knows his stuff but in hand the ARF is better out of the box than the v9. I know because i have held them both in hand - and am currently looking to trade my brand new v9 for an ARF over on RWI.

The insert, sels, number markings are a step above. Granted the v9 has a nice cg’s and possibly a better dw.

It hasnt been withdrawn either, ARF are notorious for making watches in small batches - intime confirmed to me they will have stock next week. And the “smoke arf” isnt as close as you are saying either, he confirmed as much over at rwi.

Noob have created an awesome watch in the v9, but overall ARF have done better. Very minor details - but in hand ARF is more gen like and therefore wins.

Best thing to do is get a v9 and an ARF. Hybrid the shit out of the v9 case using both. You add a gen xtal and crystal you got yourself an absolute winner for less than £1200.

Go away you I'm trying to earn my place in the cool kids sandbox. You go back over to wherever you appeared from with your franken genken hoopla £1200 xtal X-men Cyclops optic blast and don't rain on my parade here.

a191c25cf0106d46ff0ed4411bb8ec34.jpg

Glaude

All that shit for a toy watch that some people will always find defects on, yet Rolex gen forums are full of people pointing out the flaws on gens, misaligned rehaut, inconsistent finishing, colour variations, etc... 

Just enjoy whatever version you got, if you find that V9 is the best, well it is, if you find that VRF is the best, well it is, etc...
You paid a lot of money for a replica, now just enjoy it !

7 hours ago, neo_chris01 said:

How did you know? That's exactly what I do when I'm typing emoji50.png

Everybody figured that out, remember when RepGuy called you a shit poster ?

1 hour ago, Gingerbubba said:

You're definitely growing on me. Like a cancerous tumor.

Stage IV

dom1986
Go away you I'm trying to earn my place in the cool kids sandbox. You go back over to wherever you appeared from with your franken genken hoopla $1200 xtal X-men Cyclops optic blast and don't rain on my parade here.

Woah - you sound insane. Its very apparent that the only place your earning is the “how to be a dick head” place. Enjoy your night buddy

PlanetZoom
13 minutes ago, dom1986 said:

Hey, now you are using logic and critical thinking based on actual observations and data. 

What you don't seem to understand is the truth of what neo says is self-evident.  Don't let independent or critical thinking--or any thinking for that matter--interfere.. 

dom1986
Hey, now you are using logic and critical thinking based on actual observations and data. 
What you don't seem to understand is the truth of what neo says is self-evident.  Don't let independent or critical thinking--or any thinking for that matter--interfere.. 

Amen brother

Kool-Aid
All that shit for a toy watch that some people will always find defects on, yet Rolex gen forums are full of people pointing out the flaws on gens, misaligned rehaut, inconsistent finishing, colour variations, etc... 
Just enjoy whatever version you got, if you find that V9 is the best, well it is, if you find that VRF is the best, well it is, etc...
You paid a lot of money for a replica, now just enjoy it !
Stage IV
Then you should be glad I took the time to post my shit posts then. Most people wouldn't bother would they duhhhh

Kool-Aid

Woah - you sound insane. Its very apparent that the only place your earning is the “how to be a dick head” place. Enjoy your night buddy

Bad condom, be quiet.

EEngels
It's been a while since I've seen a shit poster with your level of autism. Bravo
Why would you conflate autism with someone being a jerk?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

RepGuy
4 hours ago, vmarks said:

Why would you conflate autism with someone being a jerk?

Why would you care?

EEngels

Because it's a lousy thing to do, confusing the characteristics of a spectrum disorder with a person who enjoys thread-crapping. Those things have nothing in common.

Using 'autism' the way people used to use 'retard', or using it as an insulting label ("your autism is showing", "sperg harder", etc) is BS.

There are watch brand owners, watchmakers, and rep fans who are on the autism spectrum, and stuff like that says they're not welcome. That doesn't seem right.

Kool-Aid
Because it's a lousy thing to do, confusing the characteristics of a spectrum disorder with a person who enjoys thread-crapping. Those things have nothing in common.

Using 'autism' the way people used to use 'retard', or using it as an insulting label ("your autism is showing", "sperg harder", etc) is BS.

There are watch brand owners, watchmakers, and rep fans who are on the autism spectrum, and stuff like that says they're not welcome. That doesn't seem right.

Why don't you know your role and shut your mouth you piece of monkey crap.
You look like 10lbs of crap in a 5lb bag.

EEngels

You seem nice.

Luxuracer
2 hours ago, RepGuy said:

Why would you care?

Because you have to call it as what it is ...  A Kool-Aid drinking Parrot with 2 brain cells ... 

RepGuy
1 hour ago, vmarks said:

I can see you fall into the "special snowflake" category of membership. To come into the forum, and immediately start whining about what others say won't do you any favors. If you haven't noticed, they allow a fair amount of freedom on what you post, which is one reason myself, and others, enjoy being members here. If you really have an issue with what I said, this may not be the best place for you, as you'll find insults and a lack of political correctness to be common. Spend less time trying to police what others say, as it won't end well for you.

crybaby.jpg

EEngels

It wasn't always this way. You really make the hobby look good.