McGilli

DO NOT CLICK THIS! McGilli's Contest #3 Is Now Live!!

McGilli

If you’re reading this, it means you clicked on the thread I told you not to click on. 

And you shall be rewarded for that!

McGILLI’S CONEST #3 IS NOW LIVE!!!!!!

(Sorry if you missed contest #1 & #2 - That's your fault, not mine)

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW

THE PRIZE

Cartier Tank Solo XL 40mm

Brand New - Only worn once to take a photo of it on my wrist for you all

35b6mv6.jpg

6ppbg9.jpg

34pxetu.jpg

29nfrj8.jpg

Next to Explorer II for size comparison

mkiqz4.jpg

On Wrist

xd8j6a.jpg

Free. Again. Like my last contest. I bought this watch specifically for this contest. I will pay the shipping for the winner. You have no reason not to enter. No reason not to try and win. Don’t be scared to lose. Have some fun! Have a laugh, and let others laugh too. Trust me, anyone can win if you just put a little brain power - and then creativity and effort, and then hard work and sweat, and then many more hours into this. It may end up costing you your marriage, or job, or life! Totally worth it though!

THE RULES 

0. Do not enter if you really, truly don't want the watch.

1. Your entry must be PM’d to me. Subject line CONTEST #3

2. Maximum 2 entries per person - So make them count!

3. Please put all your submissions in one PM thread. Don’t start multiple PM’s for different entries.

4. Anyone who is VIP can enter.

5. A non-VIP who has lots of good will on this forum can enter. If you’re a newbie non-VIP, I will refuse your entry. If you’re a long time non-VIP but your posting history is bullshit and useless and you never contribute anything useful or positive to RWG I will refuse your entry.

10. If you win, and you post a review of the watch and tag me in it - you will win an advantage for the next contest!

THE CONTEST ENDS

Sometimes AFTER July 15th…. I will give everyone a weeks notice before it ends… So take your time, no rush - I'm away most of July anyways...

YOUR ENTRY

Has to be the best to win. And I’m keeping this wide open. As of right now, I can’t know what the best will be. That is up to you. It could be funny, sad, heartfelt, raunchy, dramatic, scary, sexy etc. It’s completely up to you. 

It can be a simple photo. A series of photos. A story with photos. It could be staged, it could be real, it could be Photoshopped, it could be true, it could be bullshit. It just has to be the best.

BUT - It must have at least one photo that you have taken for this contest - the rest is up to you.

ALL OF THE ENTRIES

Will be judged by all RWG members who choose to cast a vote. All entries, much like Contest #1 will be placed by me into the thread anonymously numbered once the contest is closed for voting to commence. Voting will last approximately one week.

THE WINNING ENTRY

Is the one that everyone votes as the best.

THE BEST WHAT?

Your entry must be the best entry submitted of course - while adhering to the topic that has been hidden in the RWG forum.

THERE’S A TOPIC HIDDEN IN RWG?

Of course! You think every time I post, it’s just random shit? No. I don’t post-whore. I post with intent. Pre-calculated. 2 months ago I had this contest planned, but I just wanted to see the response to Contest #1 first. See who the players are - and now you all know who to watch out for!

HOW DO YOU FIND THE TOPIC?

You search.

WHAT DO YOU SEARCH?

Well, the biggest clue I can give you is that the topic is hidden in one of my posts. I now have almost 1,000 posts. Good luck.

ANY MORE HELP?

Yes. You will need the key to unlock the hidden topic.

THE KEY?

Yes.

WHO HAS THE KEY?

I do.

CAN WE HAVE THE KEY?

Sure.

OK, CAN WE HAVE THE KEY, NOW?

Fine. Here you go. Don’t say I never give you anything. Best of luck, be creative, and have fun!

11:40 = I

08:50 = W

E = 03:25

12:45 = D

T = 01:15

02:00 = B

05:35 = C

10:12=H

L = 03:00

09:55 = U

08:00 = X

M = 04:30

01:50 = N

R = 05:10

10:15 = O

P = 06:10

07:45 = K

12:00 = A

F = 07:20

Y = 02:10

09:20 = J

G = 04:05

10:10 = H

06:30 = V

S = 11:00

LASTLY - DO NOT SHARE THE TOPIC IN THE THREAD.

Let everyone else have the fun of searching for the topic.

You can stop reading, I have nothing more for you.

Seriously.

Stop.

Nikosaldente

Wow! Da Vinci Code must be your favorite book!

Sounds interesting and intriguing!

Good luck to all the contestants:D

tabuktime
5 hours ago, McGilli said:

mkiqz4.jpg%22%3E

XX

;)

Glaude

CONTEST #3

You twat !

That's my entry, I did not follow the rules and shall not be admitted into the contest, since I already have the watch ;) 

Good luck all, I'll be a tough voter when it comes to it !

Junior88

Jesus. H. Christ. Sucked in again. I stare at the road all day, and you want me to actually engage my mind and put forth a fucking effort to win something?!?!?

I expected better from you, mister. A fellow Canuck. 

You dick. 

I'll have to figure out what my entry will be :D

McGilli
20 minutes ago, 88juniorfan said:

I'll have to figure out what my entry will be :D

Take your time.... Lots of time.... Endless possibilities with this one. It's going to be a fun one if people get engaged in it....

Junior88
2 minutes ago, McGilli said:

Take your time.... Lots of time.... Endless possibilities with this one. It's going to be a fun one if people get engaged in it....

I posted that really small so you wouldn't see it, or know I was interested lol :p

Luxuracer
16 hours ago, McGilli said:

McGILLI’S CONEST #3 IS NOW LIVE!!!!!!

So ... just to sum this all up ... You are telling me that I am going to win another watch !!! 

McGilli
4 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

So ... just to sum this all up ... You are telling me that I am going to win another watch !!! 

Look out everyone.... Someone thinks he has it in the bag already!

JohnCocktoastin
On 20/06/2018 at 01:38, McGilli said:

11:40 = I

08:50 = W

E = 03:25

12:45 = D

T = 01:15

02:00 = B

05:35 = C

10:12=H

L = 03:00

09:55 = U

08:00 = X

M = 04:30

01:50 = N

R = 05:10

10:15 = O

P = 06:10

07:45 = K

12:00 = A

F = 07:20

Y = 02:10

09:20 = J

G = 04:05

10:10 = H

06:30 = V

S = 11:00

Oh, this is is easy! I'm gonna solve this in no time.............giphy.gif

Thommo82

How did I not even see contest #2?!?!?!?

Fuck hey.

This looks like an awesome watch, but I know it would be a box queen if it was in my possession. 

Ill follow for the laughs 

fatarms

Ok, I'm in on this one.  I found the thread and the message.  Finally.  You magnificent bastard.

McGilli
1 hour ago, fatarms said:

Ok, I'm in on this one.  I found the thread and the message.  Finally.  You magnificent bastard.

Glad to hear it!

You're officially the first person to say they've put it all together... I'm leaving in a few days for 10 days or 2 weeks. So - no rush with it. When I get back - I'll be announcing the 1 week time remaining limit....

Well done. Enjoy knowing you probably have a head start on all, or at least most people!

fatarms
9 minutes ago, McGilli said:

Glad to hear it!

You're officially the first person to say they've put it all together... I'm leaving in a few days for 10 days or 2 weeks. So - no rush with it. When I get back - I'll be announcing the 1 week time remaining limit....

Well done. Enjoy knowing you probably have a head start on all, or at least most people!

I'm ashamed to say I've spent about an hour and a half finding it, until I saw that.  And you're probably the only one who knows what I'm talking about.

McGilli

1 Week Left - Contest Closes Sun day July 22nd end of day....

McGilli

Only 3 days left!

@fatarms You're the only person to say you solved it. I've received no other PM's or anything from anyone on this. So unless someone is waiting until the last minute - this could be the easiest win for a free watch since you.. well you know what to do... Sure wouldn't be hard with no competition!

Junior88

Well? Did @fatarms win, since he was the only one to answer? 

I don't even have time for a decent nights sleep, never mind figure shit out.....

fatarms

Thanks for the reminder, I just sent @McGilli my hastily thrown together entry.  I forgot to do this over the weekend.

McGilli

THE WINNER IS - @fatarms

I kept the contest open one more night since I know Sunday nights can be hard to submit things. etc. etc.

Ok... So...

BEFORE I SHOW THE WINNING ENTRY

If anyone - is kind enough to tell me why no one else entered - I'd love to know.

I'm looking for feedback for future reference...

McGilli

@fatarms

For now - please don't tell anyone how you figured it out...  thx.

Luxuracer

:blink:

Luxuracer
On 20/06/2018 at 01:38, McGilli said:

THE RULES 

0. Do not enter if you really, truly don't want the watch.

I have the answer, ready to win the whole contest, then I found out that I was banned by your very first rule ... :frusty:

I wanted to play, but I have over 60 watches and do not like square watches, so I did  not really want the watch. 

fatarms
13 minutes ago, McGilli said:

@fatarms

For now - please don't tell anyone how you figured it out...  thx.

No worries, I looked forever at your posts.  I spent waaayyy too much time on this thread :lol:

McGilli
20 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

I have the answer, ready to win the whole contest, then I found out that I was banned by your very first rule ... :frusty:

I wanted to play, but I have over 60 watches and do not like square watches, so I did  not really want the watch. 

Fair enough, thanks.

Funny thing - I actually contacted Glaude before starting the contest - asking for a watch that I could buy - for the contest - that more people would be interested in winning. He had just ordered one, and I thought it was pretty snazzy. O well. I'm taking notes from Thommo ;) 

McGilli

I think I WILL NOT reveal the answer to the contest.

The reason being that it took a looooooong time to put together - and - if I ever need to get rid of a VRF MAX or something then maybe this could be dug up and used again... Fatarms will of course have a huge advantage then :) 

We'll just let this thread go t o sleep.... Fatarms I'll be in touch....