McGilli

DO NOT CLICK THIS! McGilli's Contest #3 Is Now Live!!

Mr Stubbs

My only feedback is that whatever the ‘key’ is... I didn’t understand it.  

I can’t claim it’s a flaw in your puzzle, it just went right over my head.  Came back to it repeatedly but no spark of recognition.  :Confused:

GingerApple

Feedback. I'll give you feedback. My feedback is I assume the key relates to the times shown on various watch faces (as Tabuk pointed out with his XX post - so I'm not ruining anything as Tabuk already has). So I'm guessing there's a thread with lots of pictures of watches in (ie, one of your legendary reviews), all with different times shown on them, which spell out a word/clue. That word/clue tells us what sort of photo you want to win the comp. That's my guess. Which explains my reasons for not entering:

The reason I didn't enter is twofold - the watch isn't my style so it would be silly to win it and take it off someone else - and as Lux pointed out, would have broken the first rule. Secondly though, and my main reason, is when Fatarms pointed out it took him an hour and a half of looking through your posts/reviews to find the right one, I decided I could not be fucked. Even if you'd been talking a watch I wanted, I probably wouldn't have been fucked to spend that long looking, especially as I could be totally wrong and looking for the wrong thing anyway!!! Had it been a TC with Gen crystal on offer - I might, might, have bothered looking, but I'm not sure.

So in summary, your quiz required too much effort for me. I'm a lazy fucker - sorry!!!!

Junior88

Absolutely nothing wrong with your contest, @McGilli As I stated earlier, I have trouble finding time for a decent nights sleep. My job is so damn chaotic and unpredictable that half the time here, I'm answering from my phone, on the road. 

Simple, quick questions and answers are relatively doable for me. Research, not so much. I just can't get the time to sit and look, and when I do the next call comes in and completely derails my train of thought. 

CollieWobbles

I just couldn't figure it out!!!!! no matter what but that was my fault not yours. Still appreciate the effort on your part McGilli, look forward to the next one cheers.

McGilli
2 hours ago, Mr Stubbs said:

My only feedback is that whatever the ‘key’ is... I didn’t understand it.

Thanks for the feedback

2 hours ago, GingerBlubba said:

So in summary, your quiz required too much effort for me. I'm a lazy fucker - sorry!!!!

Ditto

1 hour ago, 88juniorfan said:

Simple, quick questions and answers are relatively doable for me. 

Ditto

40 minutes ago, odoherc said:

I just couldn't figure it out!!!!! no matter what but that was my fault not yours. 

Ditto

Ok thanks guys. Have to admit - in my head - before, and while creating it it was all quite grandiose.  This all totally helps me to create something that more people can enjoy participating in in the future... 

Junior88
3 hours ago, McGilli said:

Thanks for the feedback

Ditto

Ditto

Ditto

Ok thanks guys. Have to admit - in my head - before, and while creating it it was all quite grandiose.  This all totally helps me to create something that more people can enjoy participating in in the future... 

Kudos to you, McGilli. 

Thank you for everything you do in this community, from the watch reviews to the contests. 

Members like you are one of the things that make it a pleasure to be here. 

Luxuracer
2 minutes ago, 88juniorfan said:

Kudos to you, McGilli. 

Thank you for everything you do in this community, from the watch reviews to the contests. 

:asslick:

McGilli
12 minutes ago, 88juniorfan said:

10 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

And 88juniorfan starts the next contest with an advantage over everyone else!

;) Good times!

Junior88
20 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

You dirty cunt. 

Just appreciating him for the things he does. 

:finger:

JohnCocktoastin

Sorry, man.  I was away for most of July and by the time I got back the contest was closed.  But, even if I got back in time I probably would have failed, for all the reasons given by G-Blubba.  Now if you wanna put your Pro Hunter Explorer II up for grabs, I might just get off my ass and fire up the old neurons.  :batontwirl: 

JohnCocktoastin
On 23/07/2018 at 22:05, McGilli said:

If anyone - is kind enough to tell me why no one else entered - I'd love to know.

I'm looking for feedback for future reference...

Ack.  forgot the damn quote.  See above pls.