MyOtherWatchIsARolex

Omega Railmaster

MyOtherWatchIsARolex

Has anyone made this yet? 

Railmaster Omega Co-Axial Master Chronometer 40 mm - 220.12.40.20.01.001

RepGuy

Email a TD and ask...

EDIT: You're the idiot who couldn't be bothered to email the TD's previously, and threw a fit when we wouldn't do your research for you. When I told you to read the New Member Section, you replied with:

"i cant find it!!! may i have a link and be on my way?"

How lazy do you have to be to keep doing this? I think you should have taken your own advice, and been on your way off, as you're obviously not able to read or email unassisted.

jsmm
19 minutes ago, MyOtherWatchIsARolex said:

Has anyone made this yet? 

yep..omega has

deju
1 minute ago, jsmm said:

yep..omega has

O-factory 

EBB

I'm not sure, haven't seen much on the new railmaster, however I hope they do, I love the re-issue of Omega's retro timepieces.  Kind of wish they went with a SS bracelet instead of that nylon? strap.

pstar_1980
10 minutes ago, jsmm said:

yep..omega has

:pointlaugh:

RepGuy
5 minutes ago, EBB said:

I'm not sure, haven't seen much on the new railmaster, however I hope they do, I love the re-issue of Omega's retro timepieces.  Kind of wish they went with a SS bracelet instead of that nylon? strap.

Don't waste your time with OP. Look at his post history

blueoysterboy

The O-factory version is a is a Super-Rep I bet.

Glaude
3 hours ago, RepGuy said:

Email a TD and ask...

EDIT: You're the idiot who couldn't be bothered to email the TD's previously, and threw a fit when we wouldn't do your research for you. When I told you to read the New Member Section, you replied with:

How lazy do you have to be to keep doing this? I think you should have taken your own advice, and been on your way off, as you're obviously not able to read or email unassisted.

And it's not like we had a similar question in GD not so long ago from another member, about this same Omage series if I recall correctly.

Last time OP didn't even reply to me, giving him the topic adequate to his request.

Remember boys, we are a hostile community (OP's words)

tim2827

I’m a TD trusted fully 100% money back guaranteed, send me your money. I have one . Super rep .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RUSH2112
On 6/20/2018 at 14:48, RepGuy said:

Email a TD and ask...

Hilarious.

Sirob
On 6/20/2018 at 14:48, RepGuy said:

Email a TD and ask...

@RepGuy  dude you must have had  a very bad childhood. Lashing out at everyone like that. How do you live with yourself? Always being angry... 

RepGuy
7 hours ago, Sirob said:

@RepGuy  dude you must have had  a very bad childhood. Lashing out at everyone like that. How do you live with yourself? Always being angry... 

I only call out lazy people here. Luckily, I have a fairly normal life outside of the forum, so I'm not always angry as you claim. 

Looking at your profile, a mod has changed your rank to "has others do his reading for him", meaning you're similar to OP in terms of laziness. It makes sense why you would be offended.

Glaude
18 hours ago, Sirob said:

Not going into this useless post-war, but you seem kind of obsessed with him, you can block his post if you feel they're too negative for you.
RepGuy is right on OP, check his post history, you'll see for yourself !

Sirob

I can care less about his post history. If it takes you 2 minutes to write a post about how a person should do his own research and how lazy the person is. Night as well help the person instead of shitting on him. Because you're wasting those 2 minutes anyway. Might as well do something good. 

Glaude
6 hours ago, Sirob said:

I can care less about his post history. If it takes you 2 minutes to write a post about how a person should do his own research and how lazy the person is. Night as well help the person instead of shitting on him. Because you're wasting those 2 minutes anyway. Might as well do something good. 

You would have got a fair point if only those people would stop at one of such post... unfortunately, and apparently your nickname and avatar seem to confirm it, people that start with not doing research, tends to continue to do so and to post such topics.
On the contrary, we've seen numerous people starting using the search function after a reminder and they found what they were looking for...

RepGuy
7 hours ago, Sirob said:

Quit being a whiney child and learn to research like OP needs to. If you seriously lack the critical thinking skills to search a forum, I feel bad for how you get along in the real world.

As to why myself, and others, respond in this manner, it's because these questions are posted multiple times a day, every day. It gets old answering the same questions, as I did this years ago.

I've found it's better to have a butthurt new member who learns quickly that they cant simply leech off of the forum, as opposed to spoonfeeding these people, which does nothing but encourage them to continue this behavior.

Once again, judging by your profile description (given to you by the mods), it would appear you're a lazy leech as well, so I'm not surprised you would be offended by this thought process.

EDIT: You are actually worse than OP judging by your post history, and refusal to do any research of your own. 99% of your started topics are easily answered questions, where instead of researching, you post multiple threads about "the best" model of multiple brands. Spend less time bitching, and more time reading. 

Glaude

@RepGuy Brace yourself for the redundant rethoric of Sirob about how much time you spent searching his post and how much you must suck in real life or have a bad life or whatever argument he has already thrown at you

RepGuy
12 minutes ago, Glaude said:

@RepGuy Brace yourself for the redundant rethoric of Sirob about how much time you spent searching his post and how much you must suck in real life or have a bad life or whatever argument he has already thrown at you

I spent about 5 minutes writing the initial post, and another 3 to make that edit. It's not hard to call him out on being a lazy fuck when all of his posts are the same thing.

Still, I look forward to whatever nonsense he comes up with :loadacrap:

deju

@Glaude @RepGuy

You be careful now Sirob has a Self entitlement membership card, platinum level.

BadApple

7942237c81265f51d50afa2f1e2a4478.png

RepGuy
12 minutes ago, deju said:

@Glaude @RepGuy

You be careful now Sirob has a Self entitlement membership card, platinum level.

Watch how you talk about @Sirob. He was the coolest kid in school, and made out with like 30 different girls. He even knows what boobs feel like.

Glaude
9 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

Watch how you talk about @Sirob. He was the coolest kid in school, and made out with like 30 different girls. He even knows what boobs feel like.

What about vagene ?

He made out with 30 different girls because he needed them to do his homework ... :D 

25 minutes ago, deju said:

@Glaude @RepGuy

I miss Herbalife !

RepGuy
12 minutes ago, Glaude said:

I miss Herbalife !

He was ahead of his time. If you needed any snake oil shakes filled with questionable ingredients, Herbie was your guy.

deju
32 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

He was ahead of his time. If you needed any snake oil shakes filled with questionable ingredients, Herbie was your guy.

dude was living in 3018!